Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 12-02-2002, 09:35 AM
Desciple is offline Desciple

PANTHER, WHERE IS VIPER SQUADRON?

PANTHER, WHERE IS VIPER SQUADRON?

I have lost my mind, can you help me?

Send Siggies..............
Mark 8:34-38 And he called to him the multitude with his disciples, and said to them, "If any man would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it;and whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel's will save it. For what does it profit a man, to gain the whole world and forfeit his life? For what can a man give in return for his life? For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him will the Son of man also be ashamed, when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels."
Old 12-02-2002, 12:36 PM
zza1pqx is offline zza1pqx

Send a message via ICQ to zza1pqx Send a message via Yahoo to zza1pqx
Desciple Viper Squadron have now joined *ƒ
Bloody hell don't you ever check my websites?
The roster and the news sections clearly discuss the issue.

The feeling was that seeing as their patron had finally deleted himself from their forum, it was pointless going on.

Viper Squadron has finally been put to rest.
OMG one less forum to spam in. (poor CU)

Old 12-02-2002, 01:14 PM

SPam? what is that?

Mark 8:34-38 And he called to him the multitude with his disciples, and said to them, "If any man would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it;and whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel's will save it. For what does it profit a man, to gain the whole world and forfeit his life? For what can a man give in return for his life? For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him will the Son of man also be ashamed, when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels."
Old 12-02-2002, 03:38 PM
STEALTH is offline STEALTH

I was also deleted out of the forum...
Old 12-02-2002, 04:13 PM

heck, i can't even find the website anymore. sup stealthy baby. how's the new squad going? i still can't get DSL working. this really stinks.....

Old 12-02-2002, 07:06 PM

yup the VS site is down... HI ya C U- General Buddy. My new squad is rockin 30 members strong, I'm not a General any more, just another cog in the gearbox but havin fun. Cobra is also on =AoW= as well.
Are u banned from a high speed connection or something?

www.assassinsofwar.com
Old 12-02-2002, 07:07 PM
Skinbag is offline Skinbag

Send a message via ICQ to Skinbag Send a message via AIM to Skinbag Send a message via Yahoo to Skinbag
hi stealth m8

Not even Luke Skywalker can beat me !!
Old 12-03-2002, 04:16 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Hey stealth, cu and skin. I took the vs site down cause it was kinda dead. No one knew what to do with it and stealth has found his new home with aow. VS was a great squad. Just wish it woulda lasted .

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 12-03-2002, 06:14 AM

yep, me too panther.

i won't be getting online at home. I am tired of trying to get a service provider that works. I returned my DSL modem this morning. Maybe by the first of the year I can at least get dial up connection. Don't know.

Oh well, I ask friction to let me in yesterday. Some of them acted like they didn't want me so the heck with it. If I can't play with my friends then I am not worried about playing at all. If I do play, I will be solo cause I do not have the time to dedicate myself to another squad it seems. At 35, I refuse to have a teenager dictating to me rules if you know what I mean. Peace bros.

Old 12-03-2002, 07:52 PM
Skinbag is offline Skinbag

Send a message via ICQ to Skinbag Send a message via AIM to Skinbag Send a message via Yahoo to Skinbag
"Some of them acted like they didn't want me so the heck with it"

, ur have been always welcome m8 u know that, not one member doesnt want u in the squad, most of us have known u for a long time m8, i would like u to reconsider. It would be an honour for me espically and for most peeps in *f that u join us m8,\. Ur decision in the end, but we are ur friends, and want to stay with ya , and like the old times, fight with ya

Not even Luke Skywalker can beat me !!
Old 12-03-2002, 10:07 PM

Yeah VS is hard to keep going when Generals retire, step down, leave and so on.
Was it fun while it lasted... F*&^ YEAH

Many people will have some good memories from the ~VS~ DFLW days. From it's birth of Snipers from Doom-Patrol then adding a gunner section, and the UK connection(Glad,Vix,etc...) then the split, then the rebuild acouple more times. hmm Lots of fun people. Lots of cussin, killin, and yes laffing our buns off too.

~VS~
Formed ----- 04/01/01
Disbanned -- 12/01/02
Old 12-04-2002, 04:29 AM

Quote:
At 35, I refuse to have a teenager dictating to me rules if you know what I mean
El B the *ƒ leader is 33 and he is the only leader in Friction.

Your sudden posting that you couldnt do with politics was nuts because there IS none in Friction thats the best part of it now.

We all love you buddy but you can't expect us to second guess your mood every three hours its unfair.

Old 12-04-2002, 06:10 AM

OH DON'T TAKE THAT PERSONAL......FELLOWS IT WAS NOT DIRECTED TOWARDS YOU......THAT STATEMENT WAS WORDED INCORRECTLY AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN A GENERALIZED STATEMENT. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE CONFUSION. I WAS MAINLY BLOWING STEAM DUE TO MY IRRITATED STATE OF MIND. I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY HARMFUL INTENT THAT THE STATEMENT BROUGHT.

AH, THE HECK WITH IT. SEE THIS IS WHY I CHANGED MY MIND. SOLEY DUE TO I AM TIRED OF APOLOGIZING FOR CONFUSING PEOPLE, HURTING FEELINGS AND SO FORTH. IT ALWAYS HAPPENS AND WELL I JUST DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH IT ANYMORE. THANKS ANYWAY.

Old 12-04-2002, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Desciple
I AM TIRED OF APOLOGIZING FOR CONFUSING PEOPLE, HURTING FEELINGS AND SO FORTH. IT ALWAYS HAPPENS

Me too.
Thats half the fun surley?

Old 12-05-2002, 10:26 AM

STEALTH, WHAT IS THE LINK TO YOUR NEW SQUADS SITE?

PRETTY PLEASE

Old 12-05-2002, 01:09 PM

www.assassinsofwar.com
Old 12-05-2002, 09:56 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve

AOW banner on the left was taken off another site i'm sure!

nice page though

and hey, if Stealth joined - they must be F-in Kik azz!!!

*PR* 4 yrs+ and going strong muhahaha
Old 12-06-2002, 01:21 AM

http://www.assassinsofwar.com/battles.html

11-03-02 U.N.C.L.E TDM 3-0 WIN
11-05-02 The Killing Org TDM 1-3 LOST
11-07-02 Nato Special Forces TDM 3-1 WIN
11-12-02 Team Strike Force TDM 3-0 WIN
11-14-02 The Rising Opposition TDM 3-0 WIN
11-17-02 Silent Sneaky Bastards TDM 3-0 WIN
11-19-02 Special Dark Forces TDM 3-0 WIN
11-26-02 The Very Best TDM 3-0 WIN
11-26-02 The Annihilators TDM 3-0 WIN
12-03-02 22nd Recon TDM 3-0 WIN
12-04-02 1st Firewalker Squad TDM 3-0 WIN
12-05-02 22nd Recon TDM 3-1 WIN

Yes
Old 12-06-2002, 05:54 AM

show off

Old 12-07-2002, 08:23 AM

I made a flash as a tribute to Viper Squadron a team directly responsible for the formation of *ƒ

I know I missed a few people off the roster but this was ebcause I didnt have information beyond an old roster.html to hand.

Any information on people missed would be great.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW