Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 01-08-2004, 08:56 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
Post Why can’t I update my game?

PROBLEM:
Why can’t I update my game?

RESOLUTION:
If you cannot use the Update Game option on the main menu of the game first check with your Internet Provider to find out if you can connect to an ftp server. All of our in-game update servers are ftp domain servers.

You may need to upgrade your game to the most recent available version in order to see and play on all games available on Novaworld.

Either use the built-in update utility or try downloading the patch for your particular game directly from our website at www.novalogic.com. This will ensure a complete and accurate update to your game.

Contact you ISP & ask them if they are using Page Caching on their server. If they are, have them add this address to their BYPASS LIST: http://novaworld.net for the Novaworld games.

Page Cache takes a copy of our Novaworld game page. And when you connect you go to that copy page. Problem is the Page Cache page does not update as often as the Novaworld pages. So as the Novaworld & Public games pages refresh, adding and subtracting games, your ISP page stays as you first see it.