Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 07-27-2010, 09:24 PM
Sheheryar is offline Sheheryar

Please Help me...How to install mods in Delta force Black hawk down

Please can anyone tell me how to install and make the different mods work in delta force black hawk down.THanks
Old 08-01-2010, 01:41 PM
dave61 is offline dave61
I.C.U.

Send a message via Yahoo to dave61
First, copy your BHD folder and paste the copy back into the NOVALOGIC folder and rename the copy as BHD MOD (or whatever the name of the MOD is). Then use the Copied folder to install the Mod into.

It is Important that you don't install the MOD into the original BHD software ! This keeps your original BHD software clean.

The rest is fairly simple, Most Mods have an install.exe or something similar. If there is no install.exe, then you may just have to extract the contents into your BHD MOD folder.

Then once the Mod is installed, just find the BHD.exe icon in your BHD modded folder, right click it and send it to desktop as a shortcut (once on your desktop you may want to rename the shortcut to BHD MOD).

Hope this helps!
Old 08-01-2010, 06:03 PM
Sheheryar is offline Sheheryar

Can I install more than one mod in a single copied BHD folder?
Old 08-01-2010, 08:38 PM
dave61 is offline dave61
I.C.U.

Send a message via Yahoo to dave61
I wouldn't advise that.

What I would do is copy the BHD folder again and make another folder for the next MOD.
Just repeat the process for each MOD that you install.

It doesn't hurt to have several BHD folders. I've had as many as 3 DFX mods installed before. One was a MOD that my friend was working on, and one was the Bearforce MOD, and one was the Special ops MOD for DFX.