Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 01-27-2010, 04:27 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
mad what a bad day

had part of my finger (left hand) nail remove one finger, do to a infection going on it in.

will no use of the hand 2wks off from using the whole left hand totally Doctor said.

there is no feeling in but i know in a day or two it going to be killing with pain. I'll stop by and check in but thats about it.

i gone in see if they can clean but it gotten real bad and they said they will have to remove part of the nail to clean it all the way back to the root of the nail. gee

a 2x4 end of it was dirty and jab me under the the finger nail, i did try to clean it best i could. but some germs most got into it.

so Steve Play ball for me will you!
two weeks off with pay lol
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 01-27-2010, 04:49 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Ouch. What was the cause?

I hate getting ingrown toe nails, for sure. That's about the only nail problem I had...
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 01-27-2010, 06:26 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
ow >.<
hope it's beter soon dood
Old 01-27-2010, 09:49 PM
MERMITE is offline MERMITE

Well!
That'll explain the bad typo's these few weeks, but doesn't say much for your grammer,

The above medical bill here Aussie would be about Au$80.00, but they'll insist on an Xray that would add on another AU$55.00

Let us know when the bill come in
"M"
Old 01-27-2010, 09:59 PM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispy View Post
Ouch. What was the cause?

I hate getting ingrown toe nails, for sure. That's about the only nail problem I had...
a piece of wood jab me under the finger nail basic what happen, i remove it but seem (doctor think) may had some flesh eating germs got into it. the left side of the finger nail they all so remove were it spared out some too about 1/2inch of meat.

what was more of a killer is waiting for them to work on it, on that darn table for 3hrs thinking how it going to feel like them cutting it up and do the job. sad to say but more i waited the more i was thinking of going home and say to hell with this. i almost punch out the male nurse who was taken care of me! nerve were on the edge to say. i told him off and gone outside to have a smoke to come down my nerve a bet that help some then gone back in. i know thing had to be done about it.

1/4inch of finger nail and left side of that about another 1/4inch of flesh as will, about 2cm or 3cm deep. i would never wish this on any body..... i was thinking on going on a date this weekend never had the chance to call the other party........don't think i will now for some time! i get over this.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:04 PM
Chief ADFP

Biggrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERMITE View Post
Well!
That'll explain the bad typo's these few weeks, but doesn't say much for your grammer,

The above medical bill here Aussie would be about Au$80.00, but they'll insist on an X-ray that would add on another AU$55.00

Let us know when the bill come in
"M"
will there is no charge at all for me!
i could go in for a heart by pass (to say) and not even have to pay a dime for it, i am fully cover.

do i have some type of medical coverage for this? nope, i am cover by the Federal government totally for all type of medical trouble! i may run into. been this way for me from 1987-and now! arm force's service connected is why i am cover. but i only go in (on my own) when i have real trouble and not ever year! more like 3-5yrs i see the good doctor for say real health trouble.

will there is a catch (do to me going in today) and they got me by the horns to come back in a week (Feb/7/2010) for an checkup up on the finger and then they setup a full medical checkup (over due for one 3yrs now) 4/2010 top to bottom, and i have a feeling they going to stick their finger up my a-hole

Last edited by Hellfighter; 01-27-2010 at 11:34 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:36 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Quote:
Originally Posted by William View Post
i was thinking on going on a date this weekend never had the chance to call the other party........don't think i will now for some time! i get over this.
Always take care of yourself first.

Get well man.
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 01-28-2010, 06:53 PM
Sam is offline Sam
Nobody loves me

Get well chief. Dont over do yourself Bud.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:45 PM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Quote:
Originally Posted by William View Post
a piece of wood jab me under the finger nail basic what happen, i remove it but seem (doctor think) may had some flesh eating germs got into it. the left side of the finger nail they all so remove were it spared out some too about 1/2inch of meat.

what was more of a killer is waiting for them to work on it, on that darn table for 3hrs thinking how it going to feel like them cutting it up and do the job. sad to say but more i waited the more i was thinking of going home and say to hell with this. i almost punch out the male nurse who was taken care of me! nerve were on the edge to say. i told him off and gone outside to have a smoke to come down my nerve a bet that help some then gone back in. i know thing had to be done about it.

1/4inch of finger nail and left side of that about another 1/4inch of flesh as will, about 2cm or 3cm deep. i would never wish this on any body..... i was thinking on going on a date this weekend never had the chance to call the other party........don't think i will now for some time! i get over this.
There's nothing that scares me quite as much as flesh eating germs

My photography website

Old 01-29-2010, 12:46 PM
Sam is offline Sam
Nobody loves me

same here
Old 01-29-2010, 01:49 PM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP Send a message via AIM to ShArP Send a message via MSN to ShArP
get well soon Mr. William

Old 01-29-2010, 03:35 PM
Chief ADFP

thanks guys

Atlantica Online

i am able to use my meddle finger on my left hand to press down 1-9 keys and use my right hand to control movement with the mouse for direction travel in and shot off weapons with. to keep my mind off the freaking finger.

its not hurting much, but it can nag me some what. happy i have painkiller to keep it low key
Old 01-29-2010, 08:36 PM
Xx_jet_xX is offline Xx_jet_xX

Send a message via Yahoo to Xx_jet_xX
Be glad it wasnt major surgery on your dominant hand. I had to learn to tie my shoes with my left hand after i had surgery on my right wrist. I split my right scaphoid in 2 and didnt see a doctor about it for 2 years. i spent near a week in bed because of the bone they removed from my hip to graft the scaphoid. and still near 6 years later i have problems with it.

take pushing something thats heavy, most people plant there palms on it and push. i plant my fist on it because I can only move my right hand up to 45 degrees, anymore and i would be screeching like a lil girl and could end up back in the hospitle for it. i also have moments where my thumb will loosen its grip and i drop things.

On top of that i injured my rotator cuff last year and now my index and middle finger tips are always numb. so i have bone/cartilege damage in my wrist and nerve damage in my shoulder that affects 2 fingers all on my primary hand...

You got lucky Chief and i would trade you any day.

WTF-Squad

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. -George Carlin
Old 01-30-2010, 09:19 AM
Chief ADFP

your right
but still its a pain in the butt type with one hand, finger is all wrap up, i try to type with that hand its be hitting 3-4keys at the same time.

pain level is almost none, unless i bump into something on the finger nail side of finger then its feel like a wasp stung it but good!

btw i know how a bone draft feels, i can feel for you!

qwsed
Old 01-31-2010, 02:43 PM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Hope it's healed soon chief!

My photography website

Old 01-31-2010, 06:24 PM
Chief ADFP

yea its still raw meat

take some time for skin to grow in that area, air get to it like to make me jump