Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 01-14-2004, 12:05 AM
Buzz is offline Buzz

Send a message via Yahoo to Buzz
No PCID?

Ok what does it mean when I try to ban a person and ge the following reply back here is the SS PIC this person is suspected of cheating (taking full magazines without dying) that is why I was tryin to ban him also I would punt him and he would rejoin within 5 secs of being punted!!!! Any ideas on this?
Thanks
Buzzz
Old 01-14-2004, 01:28 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Banlisting.txt
// BAN "<*8(K)8*>" Not to clear on it with or without the <> in it, copy and past this in it may be able to ban him now. totally or at lease the name.

that player dose not have a PCID Number at all. lol you need to enable Log-in Novaworld log-in inside your host option all player must log-in to Nova. (who has a account can come in) other wise if they been banned they come in and cheat all day.

i try to find him listed not even at all. i look up * only find these jokers they are no more:
!@***p (No game listed)
*SPOILER* (No game listed)
MB*LSD (No game listed)

think you really got a banned player? there and you don't have enable nova log-in checked, you should be fine enable it ok.

so you can understand; when a player is banned from novalogic their PCID is deleted and remove and their Key code is blocked so they can never use it again, they would have to buy a new Cd to get a account with NW & NL again in other words they have to pay a fine x-amount of money. you have a banned player there or don't have a account with NL & NW at all.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 01-14-2004 at 01:48 AM.
Old 01-14-2004, 05:57 AM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
isn't every1 supposed to have a PCID?
Old 01-14-2004, 12:42 PM
dknuke is offline dknuke

Buzz
My understanding of the PCID is when you login to Novalogic it uses this to track your stats and verify you have a valid cd. If you then pick a private server the PCID code goes with you to that server and he can ban you by PCID. If you bypass the Novalogic signin then no PCID sent with you. If you try to use the ban that is in the game there will be no pcid to use for people that bypassed nova sign in. You can get DEM from http://www.timezone-warriors.net/ It has a permban feature that records name and IP address and will keep the person out. The only way he can come in then is change his name and get new IP from his ISP company
Old 01-14-2004, 03:42 PM
Buzz is offline Buzz

Send a message via Yahoo to Buzz
Thanks I use the server manager and I think I will just get his IP and put it on display places hopefully the server manager works
Thanks For Everyones Help
Buzzzzz