Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Old 03-12-2005, 12:35 AM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
PCID Track V.1 - v1gaming

The PCID Tracker (powered by v1gaming)

Quote:
The PCID Tracker enables anyone to keep track of any player that has been entered into our database.

The goal behind this is to track not only cheats but also Name changers. If your name is listed it does not mean your suspected of cheating it only means someone is tracking you.

Anyone can track a player by simply submitting the info into the database, but if anyone is caught submitting incorrect or false information they will be banned and tracking privilages will be limited to only certain people...
To visit the PCID Tracker Site, Click Here

This is one of the best utilities to come out since CB. Well, it's not really a utility. It's more of a resource but it's a damn good one at that. It is fully functional, quick, organized, and easy to use!

I encourage all of you to use it.

Last edited by Scott; 03-12-2005 at 06:14 AM.
Old 03-12-2005, 01:05 AM
ozsd is offline ozsd

Send a message via ICQ to ozsd
well it's not fully functional because the database doesnt have any names/pcid's to search yet. the goal of this project was to be able to submit a player and their pcid into a database have it stored there and be able to search it anytime. being able to do this also enables you to also search a pcid and see what past/current names are linked to the account. I encourage anyone that has been tracking players to submit there info into this, as its always better to share this kind of information. If you do plan to use this make sure you search the player you are going to submit to see if they are already tracked because the database will only accept 1 entry per name.

Chris
Old 03-12-2005, 06:32 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
there is a drawback i been told by Nova tech-support; a player delete their player name charter the PCID will no long be traced back to them as long it not deleted it will work ok.

on the other hand don't see how it will work as Novaworld only let members log-in to see the PICD number.

sample a Cheater go into Novaworld host site for the game even in public area even if they delete the player charter name the PCID is gone too.

changing the name is not the same it will keep the PICD, but delete the charter totally will all so remove the PICD number.

don't know if Novaworld or Novalogic.inc be cool about this its a secure site https:// not a stander http:// nova may get tick-off about it.

i can only see it a new way to flame about cheaters and cry about it. to no end. it has no then at all to do with Novaworld at all. i will never trust it at all. i have block it totally no info will be uploaded to this site from my system at all.

it better log-in to Novaworld.com and player search find the cheater listed click-on the cheater report button then do the report the right way. to get them banned from nova

PCID account info is only good for DF: LW/TFD/BHD-TS & JOTR-E and new DF: reloaded when it release to the public for sale.

it would be better if all host of their games to make all log-in to Nova log-in all banned players can't get into your server at all.

will what ever hope mr brown.C site do good only hope members don't go there and start making up storys that are not true on none cheaters.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 03-12-2005 at 07:31 PM.
Old 03-12-2005, 07:41 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
Most players who are registered for Novaworld have multiple player names. Each player name on that account has the same PCID.
Old 03-12-2005, 07:51 PM
Chief ADFP

Confused

Quote:
Originally posted by EDGE
Most players who are registered for Novaworld have multiple player names. Each player name on that account has the same PCID.
not always EDGE a cheater would use one name and cheat with it and afterword's would delete the name totally. i talk to the tech support thats why they are having trouble with some of these cheaters. it the smart one that are getting by the system the dummies who cheat are the easy one to catch.

look if you going to report a cheat for god sacks do it the right way and only way. through Novaworld.com use their cheater report.

EDGE you are more then welcome to call the tech support and ask them like i did. ask them is it essayer to catch the cheater using the PCID account info they told me not alway they delete their account it a new PCID number they will get. it not totally lock thats the loop-hole

biggest mistake a player can do is say i am reporting you, that give them time to delete their account totally and make up a new account with a new name to it.

if you going to report a cheater in for god sack don't talk about it!! report it in asap

best i seen a cheater who cheated in DF:LW was all so banned in DF:BHD too who had one account covering both games now that was sweet to see. he cry about it too saying he never cheated in DFBHD but was banned all so.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 03-12-2005 at 08:14 PM.
Old 03-13-2005, 08:15 AM
zaitsev is offline zaitsev

whats to stop someone falling out with someone then sumbitting there pcid and claiming they cheated? whats to stop me from submitting everyones PCID and saying they cheated? personally i dont need this or cb or anyother cheat stopping method, if i see a cheat/glitcher i ban them, only takes a second to do
Old 03-13-2005, 09:11 AM
EDGE is offline EDGE

This program is not made to stop cheats or try to get rid of them. It is just to keep track of players. Whats so bad about that? Whats not to get about it?
Old 03-14-2005, 08:10 PM
Chief ADFP

will it not totally bad ID, i really see no then that will help others in stoping cheaters it only be a track record on them. don't think that will make them stop but some could add-in the PCID numbers in to ban host listing i can see only it take a cheater 2min to delete their one name totally remove it then start a new charters were he will get a new PCID number.

he may have 4 slot to use what if he's smart and use only one and leave the 3 other slots open then all he has to do is delete the one charter start all over with a new PCID Number. thats the drawback. EDGE i was really told by the tech support team of this. when a player make a cheater report from novaworld and a admin or tech there to read it after hours they will jump on it. they still ban players on weekend i seen the game ban listing novalogic/novaworld.
Old 03-17-2005, 10:24 AM
Sniper78
Unregistered

R3 Squad

I recently heard R3 squad talking on their TS about a cheat they were using. No recoil and also being able to see everyones tag. Pretty sad if You ask me.
Old 03-03-2006, 10:19 AM
zerozero is offline zerozero

i ran across sniper78's post a year to late...to bad.I was a member of r3 at that time and i can assure anyone that they are a legit squad.Sniper78 musta been owned or thrown off ts for being a ass.pretty bad when someone acusses someone of cheating with out proof.
Old 03-13-2006, 02:30 PM
4th_WYB is offline 4th_WYB

Send a message via ICQ to 4th_WYB
I think you will find that the website is down and the company not hosting anything anymore........ shame...... unless someone knows if they changed hosting company or website address ?
Old 03-13-2006, 03:52 PM
Chief ADFP

use google search for the squad tag and squad together as: "r3+squad" hit the smit button you should have a listing were they are at.

no flaming or name calling of others cheaters here ok.

its in the forum rules! we don't need to know any of that here.