Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

View Poll Results: How long have you been a Member of NHQ?
4 Years 3 8.33%
3 Years 11 30.56%
2 Years 9 25.00%
1 Year 3 8.33%
Less than a year 10 27.78%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2005, 01:15 PM
Terry is offline Terry

hell.. why not?

Name: Terry

been a member of the forums for over 2 years. am a proud member of the "A TIN OF" squad who ive been a member of for 4 years. started back on DFLW, and we now play BHD and BF2.

left school with 12 gcse's and started a BTEC national diploma in ICT programming at college. bored the hell outta me so i jacked that in and got into cars. have always loved cars so i guess it suits me =)

live in essex (east london) and have done my whole life.

anything else u wanna know just ask

-----
GIFTS - X
Old 11-02-2005, 02:24 PM
Luckz is offline Luckz

Send a message via AIM to Luckz Send a message via Yahoo to Luckz
Hmm just noticed this, and sence im trying to make a habbit of comming out of my cave ill introduce myself.

Name's Luckz, but in every other forum or aspect of gaming i go By Zero. Came here about a year and half ago and ever sence then ive been the hermit crab in the Sig Section, rarely venturing out of it.

I can owe alot of my improvements to novahq and the great sig community. I was hear when Rider, Edge, Bones, Convict (aka proxy aka joey) were all around and being exposed to them helped alot.

Im playing Rugby for the University at New Paltz and will soon strive for my degree in architecture.

Havent wondered if you noticed, or maybe im just extremely lucky, but im a horrible speller when it comes to typing, which is pretty funny so if i ever say anything odd ignore it.

Anyone is always free to messege me

AIM: Luckevolved
MSN: Luckevolvd@hotmail.com
YIM: Luckevolvd

When it comes to video games i shun novalogic except for Delta Force 2, which will never be able to be duplicated, and god miss those days. So now i am currently into guildwars. being in a top 20 ranked guild int he world and having a rank 8 almost 9 account. Here are my accounts:

DF2: Zero~NBK~
GW: Plastic Signet
BF2: Zero~NBK~
AA: Zero=NBK=

SOTW #1 Winner

Old 11-22-2005, 03:18 PM
ALACRAN is offline ALACRAN

HY 2 ALL

Vietnam vet, 1961..67 years old and going strong lol...pls. advise ur buddies not 2 shoot at "friends" at ops., its frustating when it happs., specially so often..shoot at ur foe, not friends..its more fun and challenging.
I play at Tanx ( FOD ), and this more demanding and skilled than it, good work with this superb game..sent over 4 my regular cd, still on DEMO version...
Old 12-24-2005, 08:40 AM
ALACRAN is offline ALACRAN

Hi all:
I am just 67 years old, 9 grandchildren, 5 kids, served in Nam in 63 as "mechanic". Living in Puerto Rico and love this game a lot.
I am a graduated chemical engineer, semi retired, but still look, feel and act young to kick butts lol..remember me, in battlefield my aliases are alacran, pepe and ., so if we meet, respect my white hair and let me shoot at u first....
Nice pack of buddies here...just learn to work in a more coop. way and will win all battles...too many John Waynes in ops and that will kill u 2 quick..patience and strategy is the key.
Old 01-09-2006, 01:59 AM
Storm. is offline Storm.

Name: Jay
Birthday: March 6th
Hometown: Stoke, England
Workplace: College LOL

Played deltaforce since the end of df2 and beginning of lw.. but bhd is still the best 1 for me

England 3 Hungary 1
Old 01-09-2006, 01:03 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
Quote:
Originally posted by BX*storm
Birthday: March 6th

We share the same B-day!

••• 26th MEUSOC 940311 93-95MySpace •••
Old 01-09-2006, 02:39 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
Hi, im edge (another steve in the NHQ community :o)...a long time member of NovaHQ. I've been on the team here at NovaHQ for almost 2 years, correct admins? Althought not having been around for the last 6 months, i still think they consider me apart of the community?

Anyway, its not much about me, but for those of you who don't know me or have never heard of me, here I am. Edge, protector of all things.....ughhh...not quite sure :s
Old 01-09-2006, 04:27 PM
Storm. is offline Storm.

Quote:
Originally posted by ¹ trøj ™
We share the same B-day!
we have the best birthday ever! thats why! lol

England 3 Hungary 1
Old 01-16-2006, 01:04 AM
JonM is offline JonM

Umm

Real Name is Jon
Came to this site looking at maps and what not...

Umm I've been gaming for like 5-6 years, but only 2-3 were serious gaming ( not the play a game, then get bored ... ). Umm I program cuz of serious cash, and it hurts my brain...i guess that's what draws me to it. Umm Ya. O ya, I love hot girls. so umm ya. that's me .. can't wait till i can drive !!!
Old 01-20-2006, 07:39 AM
Pliskin123456 is offline Pliskin123456

Send a message via AIM to Pliskin123456 Send a message via Yahoo to Pliskin123456
Name(real): Ben Brehaut
hobbies: playing delta force games , Army Cadet Force , shooting
dislikes: bullys
school: secondy
place: Guernsey , Channel Islands , UK(if you don't no what it is , type it on google)
Old 01-20-2006, 10:13 AM
KarmaS2 is offline KarmaS2

Send a message via ICQ to KarmaS2 Send a message via Yahoo to KarmaS2
Name: Jessica
BDay: Jan. 13
Game Name: Kar]v[a
Squad: S2- Soul Survivors
Games: DF:LW, DF:TFD, DF:BHD/DF:BHDTS, DFX, CSCZ, DarkEden

My gaming history is a bit extensive, so I'll give you the summary. Started out playing Land Warrior, my then boyfriend introduced me to not only Novalogic games, but online gaming in general. I played LW for a year and a half before moving to BHD(played TFD for about 2 weeks in between). Started out as a gunner in BHD as I was a girl gunner in LW(gotta keep with tradition hehe). After playing BHD for 7 months as a gunner, I decided to try something different, so I became a medic. My favorite weapon is the knife, then the car15. Anyway, I've played on a few squads. I'm currently leader and founder of my own squad, S2 (www.s2squad.com). Besides being leader of a squad, I'm also DFNCL HeadCouncil. The DFNCL is an anti-cheat league currently based in BHD(www.dfncl.org). And to add to the list, I'm one of 2 Admins of the Delta Force Girl Site(www.deltaforcegirls.com). I'm thinking that just about covers everything for the gaming aspect.

Now about me! I'm a noob web designer/sig designer. I have an addiction to sigs, I guess you can say I like variety(that and I have enough sigs to match the pairs of shoes I own hehe). I work for a record label based out of NC. Mainly Hip Hop at the moment, however we will be spanning into the Rock world soon enough! Favorite Food would have to be pineapple and pepperoni pizza.

Okay, that enough babbling!

Old 01-20-2006, 10:29 AM
Systemkaos is offline Systemkaos

Send a message via ICQ to Systemkaos
I live in the UK after my parents moved here some 8-9 years ago (father was active army) and plan on going back to the states within the next year.

About to edit this once i post so i can see my registration date , but came here in search of a name editor for DF2 and havnt left really.

I build computers, and plan on getting my CCNA and MCSE, but in my spare time i go to lans, and practice with the Counter-Strike Source team im on. Its great cuz i get free crap just for playing a game, going to get signed to a contract soon, so i will be making some money from it too

AIM: Syst3mkaos
MSN: Systemkaos@silent-sceptiks.com
Site: http://systemkaos.com
myspace: http://myspace.com/boredsos
IRC: pound 4tw-gaming on quakenet

Name: Mark Pierce
Alias: Systemkaos
Born: Sept 11 1985

*edit wow a member since July 2003
Old 01-21-2006, 07:41 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
Thank you all for introducing yourselves. You all seem like cool people. Well, you must be!! You are a member of NovaHQ! heh. Cheers!

••• 26th MEUSOC 940311 93-95MySpace •••
Old 02-03-2006, 10:23 PM
milk is offline milk

Send a message via AIM to milk
Name: mike

msn: porkeater123@sbcglobal.net
aim: porkeater123

not much of a gameing history, had crap computers for 7 years untill just recently got a hp with ad amd 64bit processor got hooked on bhd and jo, did some spying in a cheatersquad
i do not reccomedn using ur gameing name while doing that as i have learned besides that im also hooked on rollercoaster tycoon

you only get out by not going in
http://judgemikdredd.deviantart.com/
Old 02-03-2006, 10:58 PM
Erik is offline Erik

Erik
Petoskey, MI

I've been gaming since Delta 1. Been on several squads, ran several sites, been in several car accidents, almost died once. I'm engaged.

And yeah thats it...Im a good guy and I hate stupid people
Old 02-03-2006, 11:09 PM
Mstenger404 is offline Mstenger404

Send a message via MSN to Mstenger404
Name: Mark
MSNstenger@nalu.net
born: 16 jan 1992

as long as it's got guns in it i'll play it!
made a jerk of myself in 4th and 6th grades, and got suspend for the rest of the Semester in 8th

Intel Q9300 Quad~2.5Ghz
PALIT GTX570
ASUS GTX280 Dedicated PhysX
WD Velociraptor 300GB 10k RPM
WD Caviar Black 1TB 7,200 RPM
4GB Patriot DDR3 1333mhz
Intel BOXDX48BT2 X48
Corsair 1000Watt Modular PSU
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
ASUS VG238H 23" 120Hz 3D-Ready
Old 02-11-2006, 04:49 AM
hutchie is offline hutchie

name : hutchie
dob : 26 may 1989
job : first year apprentise hgv mechanic

i started playing cod and completed it 56 times and moved on to dflw after 2 hours of playing my computer muched up and i can nolonger play(suits my g/f me not playing) i can work forums and make websites i have had countless rpgs and used various forums

Old 02-11-2006, 04:57 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Smile

Real Name Steve
Age 50 (arghhhh)!!!!
Location Stourbridge, West Midlands, England.
Status Retired.
Hobbies include computers, gaming on line BHD, BF2, LW, etc.

Married to Debbie for 28 happy years with 4 children and one granddaughter and an empty bank account lol!!!!

I was born in 1955 of an American Father and English mother and I am very, very, pro American.

I don't know if that's enough but it will do for now I suppose!!!!

Warm Regards

Old 10-28-2009, 05:50 PM
Sam is offline Sam
Nobody loves me

Real Name Sam
Age 16 gonna turn 17 on december 21
Location Unknown
Status Unknown
Hobbies working as an I.T. tech guy and playing stuff e.g. Cod4 bf2 Exc.

Im single
Old 10-28-2009, 09:05 PM
Mstenger404 is offline Mstenger404

Send a message via MSN to Mstenger404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post

Im single
hell, me too. Lets do something this weekend.

Intel Q9300 Quad~2.5Ghz
PALIT GTX570
ASUS GTX280 Dedicated PhysX
WD Velociraptor 300GB 10k RPM
WD Caviar Black 1TB 7,200 RPM
4GB Patriot DDR3 1333mhz
Intel BOXDX48BT2 X48
Corsair 1000Watt Modular PSU
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
ASUS VG238H 23" 120Hz 3D-Ready
Closed Thread