Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Computers > Tech Support
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Tech Support Have a problem? Maybe we can help!

Old 08-30-2008, 05:01 AM
specopkirbs is offline specopkirbs

novaworld verification email

hi all i have just tried repeatedly for the last 3 days to try and get the verification email from novaworld
at first it didnt send when i registered and then i have asked for it to be resent numerous times to no avail
does anyone else have this problem?
i just want to play online
Old 08-30-2008, 06:37 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
for what game did you registered at novaworld?

never had that type of trouble with them.

what are you using to get your e-mail's with.

go to the site online to read all e-mails, i bet its there been filter as spam check in delete folder or spam folder. if you find it in spam folder check it not spam and ok it!

hotmail.co.uk got to the spam folder i bet you will located it there, on the side check the e-mail then top should be a option to mark it as "not spam" thats it you should be getting in the inbox now on
hotail is a bet freaky over kill on filter people e-mails as spam

Ps tips

*don't post up anywere on the internet your keycode for your game, some one will steal it asap!!

*don't use any NO-Cd Patch on novaworld.com stats server auto-ban right off the back. some may get by the ban and some don't best not use one DF: LW, TFD, BHD, BHD-TS Novaworld stats servers.

*no need of a No-Cd patch/crack for JOTR. JOTR-E and DF: Xtreme they don't use disc in the DVD/CD tray anyways, only for install the game thats it.

*never use some forum of crack or hack's tool get around them log-in for the game you get ban and lose the fun with others. for lan play DF: Xtreme and JOTR Family all must log-in even for lan play time must have a internet connection to log-in for lan or internet play time.

*never try to cheat/glitch in the game with others, you will get banned from their servers as will, besides a total ban from Novaworld, when they see one cheating all their games they may have will be banned as will. if you have more then one of their game's under your account all will be banned for life total ban

sample under my account i have DF: LW, TFD, BHD, JOTR, DF: xtreme if i got banned from Novaworld say i cheated or flame some one in their novaworld.com forum my whole account plus all the games will be banned (bar for life) Keycode will be no more any good to play with other in novaworld servers or public servers total ban on the keycodes. will have to buy a new set to get around it
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 08-30-2008 at 07:32 AM.
Old 08-30-2008, 08:01 AM
specopkirbs is offline specopkirbs

Quote:
Originally posted by William
for what game did you registered at novaworld?

never had that type of trouble with them.

what are you using to get your e-mail's with.

go to the site online to read all e-mails, i bet its there been filter as spam check in delete folder or spam folder. if you find it in spam folder check it not spam and ok it!

hotmail.co.uk got to the spam folder i bet you will located it there, on the side check the e-mail then top should be a option to mark it as "not spam" thats it you should be getting in the inbox now on
hotail is a bet freaky over kill on filter people e-mails as spam

Ps tips

*don't post up anywere on the internet your keycode for your game, some one will steal it asap!!

*don't use any NO-Cd Patch on novaworld.com stats server auto-ban right off the back. some may get by the ban and some don't best not use one DF: LW, TFD, BHD, BHD-TS Novaworld stats servers.

*no need of a No-Cd patch/crack for JOTR. JOTR-E and DF: Xtreme they don't use disc in the DVD/CD tray anyways, only for install the game thats it.

*never use some forum of crack or hack's tool get around them log-in for the game you get ban and lose the fun with others. for lan play DF: Xtreme and JOTR Family all must log-in even for lan play time must have a internet connection to log-in for lan or internet play time.

*never try to cheat/glitch in the game with others, you will get banned from their servers as will, besides a total ban from Novaworld, when they see one cheating all their games they may have will be banned as will. if you have more then one of their game's under your account all will be banned for life total ban

sample under my account i have DF: LW, TFD, BHD, JOTR, DF: xtreme if i got banned from Novaworld say i cheated or flame some one in their novaworld.com forum my whole account plus all the games will be banned (bar for life) Keycode will be no more any good to play with other in novaworld servers or public servers total ban on the keycodes. will have to buy a new set to get around it
I have tried 3 different email addresses now still nothing not even in the junk or spam folders tried contacting novaworld support no reply whats going on?
Old 08-30-2008, 09:54 AM
Chief ADFP

open a account with google e-mail gmail.com

i use them all the time! had no trouble with getting notice from novaworld.com
Old 11-03-2008, 07:49 PM
Mexican is offline Mexican

Send a message via ICQ to Mexican
who do i contact i also have the same problem cannot receive a validation email tried multiple and nothing
Old 11-03-2008, 08:52 PM
Chief ADFP

think all email and phone contact option are dead for tech support with them, i got a recording to go to novaworld.com and seek info from there.....

what is your log-in name or member name you use there?
Old 11-26-2008, 12:43 PM
MattChicago30 is offline MattChicago30

trust me novaworld is fried right now tech support dont exsist and well doing a password recovery even sucks you can check out my thread in this same area reguarding novaworld.com and the game and also as well the new website novaworld2.com
Old 12-01-2008, 02:50 PM
Cody 7 is offline Cody 7

Send a message via ICQ to Cody 7 Send a message via AIM to Cody 7
Ugh I can't believe this. I was reading about the development of Angel Falls, and got me in the mood to play some Joint Ops and BHD which I haven't in over a year. Of course I hadn't logged in for 90 days so my account was considered inactive and then deleted. I go to register yesterday and have the same problems with not being able to get the verification email. Tried with both Gmail and Hotmail multiple times with no avail.

I'm really surprised; Novalogic has been one of the most reliable game developers I've ever encountered it's very odd for this to happen. Hopefully it's temporary -- I wish I would of taken the time to login every 90 days now so I still had my old account. That is rediculous, though, never heard of an online system for a game that deletes accounts like that.

P.S. Hi Chief-ADFP, long time no talk... last post I made before this was Feb 2006...
Old 12-01-2008, 03:42 PM
Cody 7 is offline Cody 7

Send a message via ICQ to Cody 7 Send a message via AIM to Cody 7
Oh, BTW, I filled out the email form(s) on Novalogic.com and Novaworld2.com explaining the issue (no doubt they already know what's going on)... let's see if I get a response. Although if this has been happening since August when specopkirbs posted (and likely even before then) it looks like we're seeing the death of Delta Force games, folks! It had to happen sometime!

*holds rage in and goes to play Raven Shield*