Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 09-28-2006, 01:24 AM
Lip A Girl is offline Lip A Girl

Confused The Unkown

Deleted

Im Wondering Why Thease Events Happen To Me And My Mate We Need Help.

Last edited by Lip A Girl; 10-03-2006 at 05:01 PM.
Old 09-28-2006, 01:26 AM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
You told me this over MSN and I believe you kinda.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 09-28-2006, 01:44 AM

Holy **** you're for real...

http://www.crystalinks.com/telekinesis.html
http://www.crystalinks.com/psychokinesis.html
http://www.lightningsafety.noaa.gov/medical.htm

Put your cursor above this and start to relax... I feel something when I do it...

Spoon Bending:
Meditation required before performance:5-10
Pick up a spoon and hold it in your dominant hand. Hold it so that your thumb is placed against the handle just before the spoon-head, and the other 4 placed against the back. Close your eyes and feel out the energy around you. Close your eyes. Start rubbing your thumb up and down on the spoon. After about a minute, the spoon will start to feel warm. In your mind, visualize the thumb and spoon merging together. At this point, your thumb should be the spoon, and the spoon part of your hand(in your mind). Now bend the spoon like you would bend your thumb. Open your eyes and see if you were succesful.

http://groups.msn.com/MentalPsycicPo...lekinisis.msnw

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black

Last edited by Chrispy; 09-28-2006 at 01:52 AM.
Old 09-28-2006, 02:46 AM
Grenademan is offline Grenademan

Well, although the trhead was a wee bit hard to read, i managed to understand and i believe you. My sister has some strange thing like this (she sees and hears ghosts whilst we cannot, this was proven when we went into a mine as part of a tour and that mine had claimed hundreds of lives. She could hear those lost souls down there and she doesn't like to talk about these things)...

So why should having a special ability be a bad thing? It'd be cool!
Old 09-28-2006, 02:50 AM

It's not gonna be my intention to do this I don't think. This stuff is to me crazy and too much for me! And also it's gonna dawn on me for the rest of my life being successful with this. Thus, since you (Lip A Girl) said that once some dude dissed you and later on he ended up in the hospital because of you. If I ever have a power like this I can accidently hurt someone, even family and friends.

But if you want do this:

First and foremost find an inexpensive quality spoon and test its resistance to make sure its not so flimsy that you can bend it yourself. make sure it is not a peice of silverware that may be too hard for a beginner to bend, and on the possiblity that you do bend it you may not be able to bend a good piece of family silverware back to its original shape.
Now using both hands, hold the spoon out horizontally in front of you in both hands. hold one end of the spoon inside each fist with the curve in the handle pointing up.
Now concentrateand visualize that there is a ball of bright white light just above your head. Concentrate as hard as you can on it getting the light bright and hot as you move it down through the top of your head.
Once it's in your head, keep concentrating onit until you feel it is as bright as it can be. then, slowly visualize the ball moving down your neck, and into your shoulders, then down into your upper arms, and into your forearms, and finally into your wrists. Focus only on the light and feel the energy of it vibrating as it warms you.
When the light reaches your fingers, say out loud, "Bend, bend, bend, and try to bend the spoon in one quick motion. amazingly, the spoon will seem like it is suddenly made of butter and will bend in the middle, with almost no effort at all.

This is my favorite spoon bending technique. (This is from someone else, whoever is thinking I said this is my fave technique!)

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Old 09-28-2006, 05:41 AM

Post I know

It's the unekplained i been wondering why thease events happend but also this is one caulse of my spelling mestakes as well you's are on of the only people i'v telled and my perents and sister and bother and the doctor know a realy speacil doctor hes still wondering why only 1 in every 4 billion people get it
thats my mate im in every 2 in 35.000.000 people so that why it rear i dont know what my mates is but it's rear and i will find out lol like i sed to Chris i have 10X to 100X more brain power then other people ike my power cut out for no resion no power faults or any at the power plant ow power pack was find and it cut out i recond it was me and yer it is so wired im lucky and unlucky i could heart a family member Chears

Old 09-28-2006, 10:57 AM
Bustin is offline Bustin
DF2 Forever

Well my brain power may not be as high as yours...but if 1 in 4 billion is the ratio, and you and your friend both have the same thing, that puts the ratio at 1 in 2 billion, not 2 in 35 million (which should be said as 1 in 17 and a half million). That brings the world count to 388 out of an estimated 6.8 billion people. So where are these figures of yours coming from?

Old 09-28-2006, 01:00 PM
Bustin is offline Bustin
DF2 Forever

I just have to comment I think this post is complete nonsense to begin with. Telekinesis is supposedly a power to move things with your mind, so where do these green blobs come from??? What on earth does that have to do with telekinesis?

I'm sorry but I have to pull the bs card, I think you need to see your doctor for telling tall tales to become center of attention.

You're spelling is NO where near as screwed up in this post "http://www.novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4226618" and in this post you're telling complete strangers you have ADHD, and talk about blowing stuff up because strangers on the internet who you don't know and don't even have to contact, nor read what they say are picking on you "http://www.novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4226462". On another thread you said you have a 2100$ Nvidia card...I can buy 4 Nvidia cards Sli them together for that price so... and then your cousin works for EA games and can tell Novalogic to fix their games...

What ever age you are, where ever you live, you honestly seem to need to speak to a doctor because you are on a gaming forum, going to extreme lengths to be the center of attention, and people don't want to hear about your fake life really, that's why no one out of the 40 people who read your post here is responding.

Old 09-28-2006, 02:25 PM
Spazz is offline Spazz

Send a message via AIM to Spazz
bull. ****.
Old 09-28-2006, 04:19 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

theoreticly every1 has the ability to do strang thing but it is like every other talent some never enter a situation where they find out they have a ability and most never figure out how to use it.
me i can predict earthquakes, i found it out by accident for the last 2 we had the room would spin and i would become dizzy a few hours b4 the happened, no im not making this crap up, lol.
and just b4 something bad happens i have serious felings of dejivou( cant spell it,lol)
most of these talents are mistaken for something else, and most never notice them.
Old 09-28-2006, 04:32 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
i was younger i would smell rose's a lot of them, there was none around the house at all. only happen when a big storm would come.

found out later on there was a farmer growning rose's for the market about 5-miles away. storm run over the fields and the smell come to the house. so much for ESD more like ED.

i grown up in calif san jose, i would get sick? dame i could predict earthquakes too or was it we had a lot of earthquakes in a week 4-8x minners one 2-5

love earth quakes making out with a girl the whole world would shack for us. oh yea baby don't you feel it too?

agreed with Spazz it all b/s
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 09-28-2006 at 04:39 PM.
Old 09-28-2006, 04:40 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

Quote:
Originally posted by Bustin
I just have to comment I think this post is complete nonsense to begin with. Telekinesis is supposedly a power to move things with your mind, so where do these green blobs come from??? What on earth does that have to do with telekinesis?
I'm sorry but I have to pull the bs card, I think you need to see your doctor for telling tall tales to become center of attention.
yes telekinisis is ability to move thing with the mind, but if you had read it all you would have noticed that the other person mintioned has opnicelnices, witch is i thing the ability to make things that are visable happen, and lip also said that it usually happens when they are together and they were together so maby it wasthe mate menifesting a optical distortion.

READ AND GET EVERYTHING STREIGHT B4 U START CALLING PEOPLE LIARS AND FAKES
Old 09-28-2006, 04:48 PM

To be honest I believe telekinesis is true but I do not believe fully what you said. You told me that you can type without using your body, etc. and using your mind. It's hard to believe you survived when you were little being struck by lightning... there's a 95% chance you would've died...

And also I can't imagine how the power in the brain can make something move like ''mind-typing''... It's just complicated (to me) like telling someone how time travel works; I believe in time travel, but not backwards, only fowards IMHO.

And you're also 13 as well so I'm a bit concerned.

I'm not saying you're a fraud and such. I'm just saying it's hard to believe...

Again, I do believe telekinesis is true; I do believe little objects can be moved with the mind, but I don't believe such things can be done in the head such as ''auto-typing'' or making lightning strike Imao.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Old 09-28-2006, 07:09 PM
Capers is offline Capers

Shouldn't this be put in the spam forum? Or deleted? That's what usually happens to this type of drivel in my experience.
Old 09-28-2006, 07:23 PM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

Sorry can't move have no powers ...

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 09-28-2006, 07:42 PM
.ex. is offline .ex.

so your a guy eh?
Old 09-28-2006, 07:49 PM
col_jpalsPHIL is offline col_jpalsPHIL

Lip a Girl, how old are you?

Man, ur words sucks!

i read ur story 3x before i got what your trying to say....Im not an American or an English speaking ass but i can write the words what i wanted to say ( and i can spell them correctly). but your story is great though i dont believe such thing......

"peace to the world"

Old 09-28-2006, 08:01 PM
Capers is offline Capers

Quote:
Originally posted by DevilDog#1
It was just a moan really. Over the past few months I've found these forums harder and harder to sit and read due to some of the rubbish that gets posted, I'm sure a few others must feel the same way. This isn't a dig at the admins or mods at all may I add.
Old 09-28-2006, 08:11 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by DevilDog#1
it been taken care of. lol

its now in the spam area.

Psss not my doing wish i got it done
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 09-28-2006, 08:43 PM

im 13 and im a hedrosexual im not gay chris sed i was a chick magnet well i am they keep asking me out because im always down the street.