Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Old 09-06-2015, 09:00 AM
City Ace is offline City Ace

Just Cause 3 coming this December

I heard that Just Cause 3 was coming this December. Just I fear that it will need high-end system. Avalanche should make this game less demanding. I want to play it on 2 GB ram. Avalanche are putting away a real life island or 50000$ cash for the day one edition. I loved just cause 1&2 both. I have played over 40 hours on just cause 1 and more than 85 hours on just cause 2.
Old 09-17-2015, 01:14 PM
black hawk is offline black hawk

I have always wanted to play this series, but I have only had my hands on trailers and gameplay videos. However 2 gb of ram does seem low. I read on ign that avalanche's another new game Mad max is pretty low on requirements and is highly scalable, but how low on requirements, don't remember? Interesting game, though reminds me of Rage because of the wasteland setting.
Old 09-18-2015, 09:38 AM
Guest001 is offline Guest001

JC2 MP Servers are awesome technology - game performance online is astonishing.

The maps can be huge and even with 100's of others in the same map at the same time I detected no performance hit.

Hope they keep it going (tech-wise)

Last edited by Guest001; 09-18-2015 at 09:53 AM.
Old 09-18-2015, 10:19 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

I have played all of them so far except the JC2 multiplayer. They are some of the most fun sandbox games I've ever played. The game is so smooth. I should really give the MP a shot. I heard JC3 will have multiplayer but I can't remember.

This along with the new metal gear solid and Fallout 4 are going to keep me busy this winter.

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 10-05-2015, 11:17 PM

I am a big fan of just cause 2 than 1. The graphics were awesome. But i only ran it on low sett as i only have 2gb ram. The missions are amazing. There are sites like megadownloadcore, apunkagames who have just cause 2 in only 1.3gb! You can download from there. Those are full versions. Mad max graphics was really stunning. I played that a few days ago on my friend laptop. But the missions were not good. He had run that on ultra sett without any lags. He has 16 gb ram and amd raedon fury x or whatever. If i could i will want to steal his laptop from his home at midnight.
Old 10-05-2015, 11:19 PM

I had metal gear ground zeroes. Amazing life like graphics.