Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > Humor & Jokes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Humor & Jokes Got a funny joke or a funny email? Post it so we can all laugh!

Old 12-10-2005, 09:05 PM
warriorccc0 is offline warriorccc0

Tongue Warriorccc0's joke collection (mostly blonde)

There was a blonde and a brunnet in a car and the brunnete (who's driving the car) ask's the blonde if the cop cars that behind them's lights are on. The blonde says "yes,no,yes,no,yes,no,yes,no"

There was a brunnet a red head and a blonde in a burning building. And they are by the window and the firemen are below holding a net. First the brunnete jumps out the the firemen moved the net and the brunnet fell down and died. Then they told the red head to jump. but she wouldnt then they told her that they just dont like brunnets but they like red heads. So she jumps and they move the net. Then the firemen tells the blonde to jump. she wouldnt. so she said if they laid the net down on the ground and walk away from it she would jump. so they did and she jumped...

there were 3 guys exiled into the desert and they could only bring 1 thing with them. so the first guy brung food with him so when he's hugnry he could eat. The second guy braught water so when he gets thirsty he could drink. The last guy braught a a car door with him so when it gets hot he could roll the window down.

There was thousands of blondes in a football field to prove that they werent stupid. so the speaker went up and prove they werent stupid the guy picked out a blonde. And asked here what 20+24='s and after about half a minute she said "13" and the guy said no and all the blondes jumped up and down saying "give her another chance!".since they gotten all of them there and the news people there he letted her try agian. this time it was 4+12='s and after about half a minute later she said 64. and he said no and all the blondes started to jump up and down yelling "give her another chance!" so he had her try again. this time it was 5+15='s. after a minute of thinking the blonde said 20? and then all the blondes started to jump up and down yelling "give her another chance!!"
Old 12-11-2005, 02:09 PM
.::nØ燎ƒµEL::. is offline .::nØ燎ƒµEL::.

lol, regards, my preferite is the one of the guys in the desert, seems Peter Griffin hahahaha!!
i don't like the last one, doesn't make me laugh, probably cos it took too long to get it, maybe i'm blonde!! haha

I am the bedtime of Reason
I am the reason for not to go to bed

Guns for the show, Knives for a pro!!

Old 12-11-2005, 02:12 PM
-live-wire- is offline -live-wire-

I like the 2nd one best! ...roflmao~

We're all in a giant car heading towards a brick wall at 100 m.p.h. and everybody is arguing about where they want to sit.