Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Old 02-28-2006, 06:28 AM
CrazyFr0g is offline CrazyFr0g

All Squads

Allsquads is a Site for everybody that would like to participate in good gaming and try to keep DF:BHD alive!

Allsquads.com is a Site for all squads "Just like the name says" and players that doesnt have lost hope in Delta Force Black Hawk Down! We have made some advertisment before but not got any big reaction from squads! We are working hard to Ban and abuse cheaters that we get our hands on! The site is also a place for squads to have a neutral ground to meet and talk to eatchother, Have fun,and maby discuss if there might have been any problems with someone or somthing!

All squads from all over the world are welcome to join in and be a part of the site! Its no one special that "OWNS" The site or decide what rules there must be! We let YOU deicide that!

Up to reasently we had a teamspeak and a Game server but those were outed down for a while ago couse the low interrest! But we are willing to put those up agen if there are any interrest from Players and/or squads!

The teamspeak were somthing we puted up so everybody could join and have a chat while playing!

The server puted up so everybody could join a neutral ground and just have some fun with out having Squadrules in gaming!
On the server everybody were welcome to Recriute and/or advertice their Squad without beeng thrown out from the server witch happends when you do on a squadserver!

The Idea of allsquads are that every squad will have one person reprecent their squad and have contact with others on the site, Server or teamspeak!

Now we let everybody that host a game to put up their Stats and status on allsquads so everybody can see YOUR server there to!

Please come visit us and or contact us at ALLSQUADS if you are interrested in participating in a whole new kind of gaming and keep the Delta Force Black Hawk Down to be one of the worlds greatest Games!

Best regards Allsquads.com

http://www.allsquads.com
Old 02-28-2006, 08:16 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
[i ok this]

sounds great, love the ID of this.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 02-28-2006, 10:28 AM
Alucard-NGS- is offline Alucard-NGS-

Sounds awsome I will talk to my CO about this.

Old 02-28-2006, 03:44 PM

Your welcome to pop by on the server called STOCKMAPS It is a only DF:BHD and its argus on it! I thinking of sending anews about it here! but well see!

Hope that the interest will be good on this!
Old 03-21-2006, 04:02 AM
Guns4hire is offline Guns4hire

Send a message via Yahoo to Guns4hire
nice site m8 weill get on tere some time once my clan gets the our servers up and running

Old 03-21-2006, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mashml
nice site m8 weill get on tere some time once my clan gets the our servers up and running
Your welcome! If your interessted in getting your stats up and running at allsquads.com aswell, just write in the forum or cintact me and i will fix an url and server id for you!