Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 06-08-2003, 11:25 PM
lil_dude is offline lil_dude

Send a message via AIM to lil_dude Send a message via Yahoo to lil_dude
bhd add on

Seems Novalogic is more interested in taking our money then making the games they produce perform as they advertise. BHD still is plague with glitches and bugs but they are not fixing them instead they are working on a add on called Team Sabre.

Looks like it will have some nice features but as we know from past experience it will be riddled with bugs and released late. Do they have no morals?

WANTED: Good lawyer for class action lawsuit. Please post in our forum at www.dfseals.net if you are interested. We want no money just the games they have promised us since DF1

CMDR McGrath

Novas Press release.

Delta Force - Black Hawk Down: Team Sabre features two new single player campaigns that take Delta Force deep into the jungles of Colombia in search of drug lords, then on to battle terrorist factions in and around Iran’s island oilfields. Team Sabre will also contain a number of new multiplayer features, including a variety of fully controllable vehicles that let players wage war on land, sea and from the air. Over 30 new multiplayer maps will also be included in the pack.

Delta Force – Black Hawk Down: Team Sabre:

Embark on challenging missions through treacherous South American jungle terrain and across islands in the Persian Gulf to neutralize enemy targets and accomplish mission objectives.

Commandeer and control various vehicles, including, flying helicopters over vast terrains, steering Zodiacs along winding rivers or driving fast attack vehicles as teammates provide cover with a variety of mounted weapons.

Board a LCAC hovercraft with your teammates for rapid deployment of large attacking forces.

Wage war over the Internet with drivable vehicles in 30 new multiplayer maps playable via NovaWorld.

Utilize an enhanced version of the Delta Force - Black Hawk Down engine with enhanced mod-able features for building unique multiplayer battlefields. Up to 50 players over LAN.

Expansion pack requires original Delta Force – Black Hawk Down game to play.

Delta Force – Black Hawk Down: Team Sabre will ship during Fall 2003 on PC CD ROM.
Old 06-09-2003, 02:33 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
WANTED: Good lawyer for class action lawsuit. Please post in our forum at www.dfseals.net if you are interested. We want no money just the games they have promised us since DF1
were was Delta Force:Blackhawkdown back then when DF:1 came out? it was not even in the works then year 1999.
they only started talking about it late 2002 and did a lot of testing on it.

As for add-in there are a lot of game software Mfg who charge for add-on or updates to their games yea its a 1st for Novalogic.inc but why not. i for one don't see any trouble with it.

DF: BHD came out in the year 2003, DF:1 came out in 1999 your off base on this one.

here a good sample
Electronic arts game software Mfg: Diablo came out with a add on and they charge for it. should they only give the add in for free, no for this to happen its cost money

old saying nothen is for free

only for bugs in the software they have update them and they have even change some of it do to cheaters in the game area as for glitch's all game have their small bugs in life.

i only wish they did this for the other DF-Game as will
maybe only DF: LW,TFD. if they made add-on to them i buy them all only glade they going to make DF:BHD bigger now with this add-on as they say bigger is better.

be sweet if they did same with DF: 2 in my book its the best of them all still in other area's hell even if they redid it i still go buy it. if they bring it up to date log in screen like DF: Lw,Tfd,Bhd has
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 06-09-2003 at 03:04 AM.
Old 06-25-2003, 04:59 AM
Worm is offline Worm

Send a message via ICQ to Worm
Well, I suspect that Team Sabre is really the version of BHD that Nova would have launched had they waited to iron out all the bugs first. A good indication of that is the "User drivable river boat" listed in the MED that you can't drive. Also, if you compare the terrains in the demo (the unlocked version) with the full game, the terrains we've been lumbered with in the full game look pretty poor in comparison i.e. very few grassy terrains and none of those white flowers you see everywhere in the demo.

But I suspect that Nova realized that they'd delayed BHD far too long already and were losing too many customers to other games like BF1942 and decided to release it half-finished. If my theory is correct, then yes, we've been ripped off. But there's very little anybody can do about that except to try and put as much pressure on Nova to fix all the bugs in BHD and to boycott Team Sabre until they do.
Old 06-25-2003, 08:01 AM
The Jerk is offline The Jerk

Confused

JEEEZ, i think the game is great even with its few glitches.

You try designing something like that.

I get alot of enjoyment from playing the game and i give them a big pat on the back for making it.

If you dont like it and you obviously dont then just go play something else.

Everything starts off a little rough around the edges take automobiles for an example. It has taken eighty years and i think we almost have em down pat.

So go whine somewhere else.

Later from a big bhd fan ,The JERK
Old 06-25-2003, 10:08 AM
Diamond Bullet is offline Diamond Bullet

Send a message via ICQ to Diamond Bullet Send a message via Yahoo to Diamond Bullet
Quote:
Originally posted by The Jerk
So go whine somewhere else.
I think ur out of line there, he is simply expressing his opinion, and he has a right to it.

MSN: db_dasniper@hotmail.com

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

supplied by Nev
Old 06-25-2003, 11:55 AM
CapN'C*cksucker is offline CapN'C*cksucker

Send a message via ICQ to CapN'C*cksucker Send a message via Yahoo to CapN'C*cksucker
Quote:
Originally posted by Diamond Bullet
I think ur out of line there, he is simply expressing his opinion, and he has a right to it.
True, but going as far as to boycott Team Sabre? It's a friggin' video game man. Boycott tuna for the precious dumbass dolphins that get tangled up in nets. Boycott McDonalds for the fat it puts on your ass. Boycott big tobacco for killing your pappy one tumor, one day at a time. Sheesh. Protesters...
Old 06-25-2003, 02:02 PM
Diamond Bullet is offline Diamond Bullet

Send a message via ICQ to Diamond Bullet Send a message via Yahoo to Diamond Bullet
never said I agreed with him.

MSN: db_dasniper@hotmail.com

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

supplied by Nev
Old 06-25-2003, 04:59 PM
InsaneCrazy is offline InsaneCrazy

Quote:
Originally posted by CapN'Colostomy
True, but going as far as to boycott Team Sabre? It's a friggin' video game man. Boycott tuna for the precious dumbass dolphins that get tangled up in nets. Boycott McDonalds for the fat it puts on your ass. Boycott big tobacco for killing your pappy one tumor, one day at a time. Sheesh. Protesters...
LMAO that was funny

hehe

~Delta Force is not a game, it's a way of life~
Old 06-25-2003, 05:33 PM
CapN'C*cksucker is offline CapN'C*cksucker

Send a message via ICQ to CapN'C*cksucker Send a message via Yahoo to CapN'C*cksucker
Quote:
Originally posted by Diamond Bullet
never said I agreed with him.
My bad man, I really didn't mean to give off a flamish impression. I know you didn't say you agreed, I just thought the whole boycott thing was a bit much.