Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 01-24-2006, 07:58 AM
Systemkaos is offline Systemkaos

Send a message via ICQ to Systemkaos
Pritty bad day

KK im going to go vixxy here and Blog it.

Well yesterday, i had to make one of the hardest choices of my life. Give up every thing i have, including a girl i love very much and would merry =/ for a chance at a new life. Ever since i moved to England a long 9 almost 10 years ago i havent had the greatest time or life, and now i have a a shot at a new chance, but at a very big cost. I have to give up work, a full gaming sponsorship, and my girlfriend all in one day. As she cant just anty up and go out there with me because of a lot of family issues, so that leaves me between a rock and a hard place. You always see these damn situations in the movies but in real life they blow.
Old 01-24-2006, 08:32 AM
Chels is offline Chels

I don't know what to say to that. Why exactly do you have to give everything up?

Love,
VixXxy
(At School)

Somewhere between the Laughing for no reason
pointless arguments, long talks, ...<3
and always making fun of each other i fell for you

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
i wanna spank Tril.
Old 01-24-2006, 09:29 AM

well i dont have much going for me here, dont really like it, have no motivation, dont feal comfortable here. I have my parents im leaving, and half of my other family (mother is scottish) and well my fathers side dont want much to do with me for reasons i dont know and dont care about. Not to mention one of the main reasons my parents are still together is cuz im still around here. Im willing to give up my computer, and ask anyone that knows me in these forums, thats a lot, as i want to be a CCNA, and MCSA. I have the chance to make money playing counter-strike and i get free trips around the UK for it atm. I have a decent job building computers (but its not what i want to do for my life). While if i go back to the states i have a friend who is like a brother thats going to help me out and ****, with soccer, school, and work. As far as my GF goes, we both had a crush on each other but never knew it for about 3 years, and the fact we were with other peeps. We both thought each other moved AWAY when we moved off the base (her step father is navy). But we ran into each other July 2nd and we just clicked from there and, its cliche to say but its been great and we have such strong fealings but, she has everything to loose if she goes with me.

so thats the just of it

Edit* im a f00king retard (sorry for language) i forgot this, (DONT EVER DO DRUGS) But i also broke up with a chick was going out with for 3 years to be with my current GF and me and her were going to the states before i ran into danielle (current GF) and well i kinda didnt go back when i had the chance and dont regret that, just so i could be with my current gf

Last edited by Systemkaos; 01-24-2006 at 09:37 AM.
Old 01-24-2006, 11:17 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Plain

I don't know what to say to you either bro but I do hope things work out for you eventually.

Warm Regards and here's hoping for a better tomorrow for you.
Steve
Old 01-24-2006, 11:32 AM
Northern Jedi is offline Northern Jedi
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Northern Jedi
Why is every 1 leaving?

anyway m8 Im really sooy to hear that

In life there is paths and one path and show us to are true sucsess .We never find it but the paths that we take stays with us.Some paths are bumpy and others are full of bad luck.We allways find a way thought the mist and come out into a different road,A road that shows the light to a brighter future(men i feel better)

I will always remember you SYS as a friend I mean anyway Umm Idk what else to say
Old 01-24-2006, 02:43 PM
Terry is offline Terry

all i can say to you is, go for whatever you think's gonna make you happier in the future... always think to the future. ok i dont know what its like where u used to live, i only know london, ive been here me whole life. yea aite, its a ****ole... but its home (scuse me french).

but whichever decision u make, i wish u the best of luck m8!

-----
GIFTS - X
Old 01-24-2006, 03:27 PM
Lucky is offline Lucky

exactly what did you give it up for
Old 01-24-2006, 06:37 PM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP Send a message via AIM to ShArP Send a message via MSN to ShArP
do what ever you think think is best and thats about all i can say m8...

and i hope everything goes weel

ShArP

Old 01-24-2006, 08:25 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

thats the 1 reason i have never become attatched to anything or any1.
all i need is the pack i have made in my room and i have enough to live off of for atleast a couple of weeks, and with the rifle i have and the 300+rnds of ammo , i can hunt and i also can fish and live for years if all works well...
my eperiences have conditioned me to where all i need is a place that is dry, not too cold, and has a good supply of animals for food and a good supply of trees and other plant life for fibre and medicen, i guess ya could call me a hermit, lol.
i have learned a long time ago not to become too attatched to anything for ya just end up loosing it.
Old 01-25-2006, 07:31 AM

^^ you let bad experiances mess up what you have had in the past, you dont learn from the past therefor you feal that way and im sorry for you in every way. Dealing with what you loose and how you cope after is what makes you a much stronger person. How can you ever know what could have been. Its about the ride not trying to shelter your self. Im sticking my own foot in my mouth saying this, but i had to explain and get something off my chest. At this point in time i dont want to think about it but i have to. When i leave if she does or doesnt come, i wont know till it happens, and who knows that something might be great or tragic. The point is i learned something and it made me stronger as a person, not living my life sheltered or in fear of emotional and mental pain. You are afraid of loosing something you never had and probly never will have. THAT one thing could change your life, your views, your attitude, but you will never know will ya? Cuz you were afraid of emotion, and that makes you a weak person