Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 11-01-2016, 12:34 PM
Valiantman is offline Valiantman

The little green line.

Hello everyone, long time no see.

I am still working and playing on DFBHD. I seem to be addicted to it. I've been an old fan of Novalogic and have all their games. I wonder what has happened to Novalogic today.

As I am working on another game story about Delta Force wiping out the bad guys, I have virtually forgotten how to add that directional line that has dots at each diverting points as a guide to which way to go when trying to find a target, object or enemies among buildings. The line is seen in the small map circle at the bottom right of the screen and is usually green (or blue when in flight) and works like this, once the Player reaches a dot the line with an arrow at the end changes to another direction. This keeps going until the target is reached and then, I think the game ends. However, I designated to end the game without this line somehow. Can anyone give me a hint on how to do this line that appears on the map and on the bottom right of the screen? If you can, thank you.

Also, while Delta Force Xtreme is a widescreen game, is there a way to make DFBHD widescreen? If so, can you please tell me how. Thanks?

For now, keep this community strong. Cheers everyone.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:18 AM
Guest001 is offline Guest001

Hey there sorry no-one answered you yet but it's probably a bit complex to explain in text without diagrams.

You're talking about the HUD and the Objective or Waypoint indicator (green Line).

This can show the direction to a mission objective, a location of importance or interest etc. A waypoint.

You need to place the waypoint for the HUD to indicate an objective and set events or area triggers to advance them. Waypoint 1, 2, 3 or Alpha, Bravo, Charlie etc.

Try reading this manual and looking in the map section for any tutorial maps.

http://www.novahq.net/files.php?ID=208

BTW
Go here to get info on the new BHD/TS Resolution update patch

http://www.novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=47998
Old 11-08-2016, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiantman View Post
Hello everyone, long time no see.

I am still working and playing on DFBHD. I seem to be addicted to it. I've been an old fan of Novalogic and have all their games. I wonder what has happened to Novalogic today.

As I am working on another game story about Delta Force wiping out the bad guys, I have virtually forgotten how to add that directional line that has dots at each diverting points as a guide to which way to go when trying to find a target, object or enemies among buildings. The line is seen in the small map circle at the bottom right of the screen and is usually green (or blue when in flight) and works like this, once the Player reaches a dot the line with an arrow at the end changes to another direction. This keeps going until the target is reached and then, I think the game ends. However, I designated to end the game without this line somehow. Can anyone give me a hint on how to do this line that appears on the map and on the bottom right of the screen? If you can, thank you.

Also, while Delta Force Xtreme is a widescreen game, is there a way to make DFBHD widescreen? If so, can you please tell me how. Thanks?

For now, keep this community strong. Cheers everyone.
Guides and tutes are here
http://www.novahq.net/files.php?Cate...%20Hawk%20Down
Old 11-08-2016, 08:28 AM

This is a tutorial map on waypoints etc

http://www.novahq.net/files.php?ID=285