Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

View Poll Results: Who you think made a good point in the Pres-Debate
Pres: W.Bush 17 77.27%
Senator: J.Kerry 4 18.18%
Nether one totally lost in it all. 0 0%
Did not see the Debate at all. 1 4.55%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-01-2004, 12:28 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Tongue OK Pres Bush Vs J.Kerry had their say who would you vote 4

Round #1 is finish, 3 more to go.

Take the poll you think made a good point in their say who be the best for the Job.
1.) Pres W.Bush
2.) Senator J.Kerry
3.) Nether one totally lost
4.) did not see the Debate at all.

if you watch the debate then vote on it.

must be at lease 10yrs old and have a good understanding what they talk about.

if you did not see it you may read about it here:
"RUSH Transcripts Presidential debate"
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 10-02-2004 at 07:51 PM.
Old 10-01-2004, 02:19 AM
Systemkaos is offline Systemkaos

Send a message via ICQ to Systemkaos
its only 1 of 4 debates i belive, toooo soon for me, but Kerry had bush pritty cornered on a lot of those questions, lol i even got to watch some of it here in england
Old 10-01-2004, 02:37 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Cool

As Systemkaos says it's a bit to early to see from one debate who comes out best.

Regards
Old 10-01-2004, 07:18 AM
JonM is offline JonM

bush...Keryy has changed his idea's and opinions way to much and i don't know really what he's up to doing in the office. is he just going to pull our troops from iraq? or is he going to finish the job???? Where's the plan? Now Bush we know is going to finsih the job no matter how hard it is. We made the mistake of pulling out of somolia let's not make it here and get another somolia.
Old 10-01-2004, 07:48 AM
Lakie is offline Lakie

havent seen the debate yet, will watch it soon but from media reports here it was reasonabely even.

I reckon this is one of the most important elecitons that the USA will ever have or have had, it will define the way he country will go for decades to come. Same for the other 'western' countries holding elections...
Old 10-01-2004, 12:41 PM
Chief ADFP

i tap it last night, mainly got me Kerry had the balls to say it out load (given National security away) the borders of the USA are wide open for terrorist attacks they can walk on in many ways, how can he tell the terrorist groups this? given our national security away like this. now we going to get a lot of terrorist groups trying to walk on in to the USA. he said their location and were they can walk/come in really easy were these weak points are located at.

that blow my mind like crazy. and it seem he was trying to pull a rabbit out a hat making up things up to. police & fire dept did not get any funding at all (bush) when they got 1.3 billion dollars to help them and a lot of money did go to the make the US-Borders stronger.

man i hate when some one (Senator J.Kerry) catch-in a lie. hate when some one has to make up lie to look good. bush he seem cool and did not seem had to make up story to look good ether. Pres Bush know the facts. were Senator J.Kerry all he did was show he did not care what he told the whole world that the USA their weakness were there their location are at.

Funny thing this year Press Bush ask for more money for the US-Arm Force to get, Sen J.Kerry who voted on it with the rest of his cold heart they turn it down. Kerry can't get the facts right at all. he try to make look like Pres Bush did not even try to get the Arm Force any more money it was on the News Poor Sen J.Kerry catch in another lie.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 10-01-2004 at 01:03 PM.
Old 10-01-2004, 01:37 PM
Reticle is offline Reticle

Send a message via Yahoo to Reticle
I think Kerry's plan to add four active duty divisions to the army and increase special forces was just hillarious. He claims that people are so unwilling to sign up that Bush plans to implement a draft (which is crap), yet he's somehow going to find the volunteers to up the army by almost half. I guess people will just sign up when they see his hansome face on the signup poster. As for the special forces, there's only one way to get more special forces, and that's to lower the standards. It's not that we don't get enough applicants, it's that only 3% of them graduate, which is a good thing, because we know for a fact that those 3% truly do own. You lower the standards, you get more men, but men that can't fight as well as they should. Remember that while we don't have a lot of special forces soldiers, the ones we do have almost never get killed in battle, unless the mission just completely goes to crap, and even then they usually make it out.

"You're not paranoid if they're really out to get you"
-Unknown

www.bieberworks.com
Old 10-01-2004, 03:08 PM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Think the debate was a equal win between the two...

My photography website

Old 10-02-2004, 07:31 PM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally posted by -Elite-
bush...Keryy has changed his idea's and opinions way to much and i don't know really what he's up to doing in the office. is he just going to pull our troops from iraq? or is he going to finish the job???? Where's the plan? Now Bush we know is going to finsih the job no matter how hard it is. We made the mistake of pulling out of somolia let's not make it here and get another somolia.
i watch the tap i made Pres Bush did say it finish it and hope it it be done in 2-4yrs it all up to the iraq leaders to say we can take contor of everything, then we can pull out.
Old 10-02-2004, 08:10 PM
JonM is offline JonM

sry i mean trying to get office
Old 10-02-2004, 09:17 PM
Chief ADFP

-Elite-
i was only backing up what you was saying not cutting it down any. i to think Pres W Bush will finish it all, and Kerry only trying to B/s all so he get into the office.

Kerry i think is trying to con people into wishfull think on their hope, by saying lies to get into office and Bush stand there and said it as it is. with what money? he going to do this with the (Press Bush show) hand he show there only this much tax's (small amount) to use and (Kerry) he trying to say like there is a lot of money there when there not when there not much at all.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 10-02-2004 at 09:26 PM.
Old 10-02-2004, 11:46 PM
JonM is offline JonM

agreed...quite mad about kerry...BUSH needs to finsih...some people may disagree with the war on terror and us in Iraq and all but we did catch saddam did we not? he tortured millions of his own civiliians it makes me glad to see him in prisson!
Old 10-04-2004, 06:52 PM
Chief ADFP

yep not to talk about new born baby's is a all time high in IRAQ and the people can say out-load what they think, before they ether get jailed or put to death inside IRAQ. some ways we we did a good deed if not for the right reason it still turn out for the best for them all.

as for Sen: J Kerry i really wish he stop his lying and tell us what he really going to do. no one like a con-artist at all. he says one thing then change it to another says on the same subject.
Old 10-05-2004, 01:15 AM
Nev is offline Nev

Send a message via ICQ to Nev
chief, somehow you sound like a heavy case of 'bush propaganda victim' to me... (of course you could say the opposite of me )

i don't know much about kerry, but for the sake of the whole world, don't let bush stay president any longer! he and his buddies are a complete desaster

(and even if kerry gets more votes, it's still interesting who will become president)
Old 10-05-2004, 02:27 AM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally posted by Nev
chief, somehow you sound like a heavy case of 'bush propaganda victim' to me... (of course you could say the opposite of me )

i don't know much about Kerry, but for the sake of the whole world, don't let bush stay president any longer! he and his buddies are a complete desaster

(and even if Kerry gets more votes, it's still interesting who will become president)
what do you mean by desaster? you mean? disaster or do you mean he a deserter?

guy if any one would be better then Sen J Kerry my god he voted 98% to make tax's higher not lower. and he so full of it its not funny, i for one really don't like to have some one who lie as bad as a cheater in the game area who will say he not cheating at all only he dose and for Kerry he lie about everything he says.

MY GOD why they gone and have pick a person then this low lifer Sen J Kerry for the white house. Domestic after Clinton crap and seen this fool? i change to republican use to believe in the Domestic but now days all they seem like to do is fool around in the White house and lie like crazy.

i do believe Pres Bush may have goof some with IRAQ some what. but he never try to lie about it at lease he says it as real as it really is. i do believe in Pres Bush 100% but he not a God he will do his best and thats all i like to have 120% best he can do. not some one i have to think will he really do his job or have sex in the white house or goof around and jackup every thing under the sun. ref; tax's

Last edited by Hellfighter; 10-11-2004 at 10:52 PM.
Old 10-05-2004, 10:15 AM
bobsm8 is offline bobsm8

Send a message via ICQ to bobsm8
Re: OK Pres Bush Vs J.Kerry had their say who would you vote 4

Quote:
Originally posted by Chief ADFP

must be at lease 10yrs old and have a good understanding what they talk about.
yup..that'll work... im sure in between picking their noses and playing with their gameboy advanced they sit for hours glued to a presidential debate... ..bit much for me though bro...i need a few more grey hairs befor i personally watch a party political broadcast let alone an american debate shouldnt be too long away the way its growing though

Give 100% ......or Give Nothing

B.A.F
Old 10-05-2004, 05:18 PM
Bigworm is offline Bigworm

Send a message via AIM to Bigworm
couple more years, then i can vote

I am 47% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you?
Old 10-06-2004, 12:27 AM
Chief ADFP

bobsm8
BOBERATOR

you may not believe this but some family's watch this crap and talk about it to all their family even the kids what they believe to be a lie or truth.

but maybe your family don't believe in this crap and some don't care who they vote for if this is the case take a coin and flip it Kerry-tails Bush-head and take you chance maybe you lose more work or maybe get more work then you care for.

worst case a nuke war break out all over the whole world.
Old 10-06-2004, 11:38 AM
bobsm8 is offline bobsm8

Send a message via ICQ to bobsm8
lol chief...im uk m8y..i was just stating that i think 10yr olds will have no point of view and will probably not be listening to any of the debates....perhaps in hindsight i shudda not posted.....oh well...if i had a choice id vote for lying cheating no good BUSH administration ...cause hes out after the terrorists and the other dude seems to think hes wrong in doing so...Go Go Bushydude

Give 100% ......or Give Nothing

B.A.F
Old 10-06-2004, 04:49 PM
Chief ADFP

thats ok this is a fun site for all ages, thats why i let them 10 years old into it all. Be sides how am i to know what a member age is for real? if there any 6-10yrs old out there? they may vote anyway. lol

Last edited by Hellfighter; 10-11-2004 at 10:07 PM.