Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Computers > Sigs and Graphics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Sigs and Graphics Show off your sigs/graphics or request your own

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2004, 09:31 AM
AK47Killer is offline AK47Killer

Smile JO SIG PLEASE!

I would like someone to make me a Joint Operations Sig Please.. the following information I want on the sig.
  • I would like it to be a nice black or green Joint Ops backround like Joint Ops colors maybe even brown.. if someone who makes this sig could show me all colors that would even be greater. Maybe you could even make the banner half Forest Green half brown I woul like that also.. so just decide what looks best.
  • I want in a cool easy to read kinda war font or tough looking font say AK47Killa then on the other side say Joint Operations Soldier (In smaller text than my username)
  • The text for the above should be Joint Ops colors again whatever the backround is dont use the same color. Colors either: Brown, Black, or Green Joint-Ops color.
  • I want it to look like a normal sig that you usually make of size not too big but nice looking so decide on the size you want also.
  • Images I want are the following (I want these put into the sig and you can make them smaller to fit.--->

Old 04-09-2004, 05:43 PM
AirDeath is offline AirDeath

no images bro
Old 04-10-2004, 04:08 PM
Skin is offline Skin

Send a message via ICQ to Skin
ok ill make it bro

Sex, Drugs & Rock n' Roll
Closed Thread