Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 01-16-2002, 03:07 AM
dragoncreator is offline dragoncreator

Tongue Respawn Location

How do you change the respawn location in a mission from the insertion point? My map is turning out rather large, and I have played a map where you respawned right where you were killed. How is this done, and can you put a limit on it? For example : after 3 deaths, you do start back at the insertion point, then are allowed 3 more deaths with respawns in current location, etc.

Old 01-16-2002, 10:58 AM
Dirt*PR* is offline Dirt*PR*

Cool i think for spawn at same spot...

use a "primary" start marker...now for the limited respawn thingy i don't beleive that is possible. stevie should know...
Old 01-16-2002, 11:57 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve

is there a primary spawn for coop? man i cant remember its been so long lol. any way the way u respawn where u die is if u have NO SPAWNS AT ALL. but the drawback of this is that the first spawn will be directly in the center of the map, which usually turns out to be well away from your intended start point.

however this can be solved by having a helo journey at the start? to take u to your insersion point. just a though.

someone managed to rig up a system with helos where when u did it come to pick u up from the start point and take u to different locations on the map depending on how much u completed. this is a fantastic idea nd will cut out a lot of walking but the drawback of this is the complex set of event reqired to make it function correctly.

more info about this problem? just ask