Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 12-11-2003, 12:14 AM
Ice Cannon is offline Ice Cannon

Send a message via ICQ to Ice Cannon
In BHD is it possible to:

I am looking at making a map, sorta teaching myself some new stuff as I go (I know how to make a map, but the vehicles stuff i havent dun before) I want to have these things happening:

I want Humves to start when someone hops in, drive to an objective and drive around then return home, but if the person hops out in the middle it just automatically goes home... is this possible? if not how much of it actually is possible.

I want Blackhawks to take off when people get in em, fly to an objective, fly around a bit, then land and take of and fly home. If everyone in it dies before it lands then I want it to go straight home... Is this possible? If not how much of it is acutally possible..

I want a little bird to take off when someone hops on the side of it, fly to an objective, touch down, then go home. Is this possible, if not how much of it is actually possible.

Thanks for your help... btw if you have any links to tutuorials for this (other than the ones linked on DFHQ, just wondering if theres more anywere) I'd appreciate it
Old 12-11-2003, 10:39 AM
S MC is offline S MC

Send a message via ICQ to S MC
I posted a link all about that some days ago, use that or search this forum.