Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 11-19-2003, 02:02 PM
HonkyTonkFX is offline HonkyTonkFX

Check This Out!!

This is unbeleaveable, check out the website below. Download the movie NO WALLS.

http://www.teamd3.net/

I hope you dont Delete this post. I am not tring to restart any debate weather D3 cheat's. I am posting it to inform other players of a cheat. I may or may not agree with him about the cheating in his squad. He could have got the cheat after he left his squad and is just trying to give them a bad name. Other players should see the cheat that HE HAS. Weather or not the squad knew about HIS cheat, your guess is as good as mine.

Last edited by HonkyTonkFX; 11-19-2003 at 02:33 PM.
Old 11-19-2003, 03:38 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
what is the fun in playing like that?
Old 11-19-2003, 03:38 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

surley it is a mental condition?
Old 11-19-2003, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by StevieB / Panic*PR*
surley it is a mental condition?
lmfao dont ask me i just wonder how someone can write a code that removes the buildings while playing and only one person can see it
Old 11-19-2003, 03:58 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

not hard at all im afraid
Old 11-19-2003, 04:14 PM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Matt

Click here for the official member status images!

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
For your sence of free speech, we will control how much you have here .
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
fak i clicked it to lol.

the message "this will disable it" should have been put before

sorry
Old 11-19-2003, 05:32 PM
nitro is offline nitro

before dl'ing those videos go to other forums and read the 10 page discussions on this topic and u will find out what this is all trully about

Fu-Squad.Com
Old 11-19-2003, 09:17 PM

what forums and where, i would love to read why this all started.
Old 11-20-2003, 11:36 AM
*P§yçhø*†hrî||ë is offline *P§yçhø*†hrî||ë

Send a message via ICQ to *P§yçhø*†hrî||ë
wow he was publiclly admiting to cheating thats crazy... first time for me never seen that before, but ill make sure we never play them cause i hate cheaters

Quote:
Originally posted by spottiswoad
Confusious say Man who walk with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

Go for the Thille of it
Old 11-20-2003, 11:38 AM
*P§yçhø*†hrî||ë is offline *P§yçhø*†hrî||ë

Send a message via ICQ to *P§yçhø*†hrî||ë
ohh and honky i challeneged FX yesterday just waiting for a response

nm i got one

Quote:
Originally posted by spottiswoad
Confusious say Man who walk with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

Go for the Thille of it

Last edited by *P§yçhø*†hrî||ë; 11-20-2003 at 12:00 PM.
Old 11-20-2003, 11:48 AM

ok, i will make sure it goes through. cya on the battelfield.
Old 11-20-2003, 01:58 PM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Angry

I think their pathectic and I agree with StevieB, it must be a mental condition????

Regards
Old 11-20-2003, 08:00 PM
d3reddragon is offline d3reddragon

Send a message via AIM to d3reddragon Send a message via Yahoo to d3reddragon
Well Im going to clear everything up before everything falls apart like it already is.First off No member of d3 has ever cheated/glitched(And no former member.)

Heres how it started(Im not going into details of why law was kicked from d3 but basicly because he was a asshole NOT because he state padded in the s2 server.)

Law was kicked from d3,about a day later he changed what was the old d3 website(www.Teamd3.net)Into one bigg fake screen shot webpage.Law created those ss's in an atempted to brake apart the greatest TDM DF:BHD squad ever.
Now the people that thought d3 cheated had some fake screen shots to back up what they thought.Most people could see that those screen shots were fake.

So Law Had nothing once again,people were saying that if law knew about it then everyone did on d3,Well thats true we had a match with I beilve it was ***(Not going to ruined another squad.) everything was going good we were winning and no glitches/cheats had been used by *** or d3 but on the last map one of thier players had a ping of 1500 and it stayed like that the whole game.At the end of the game we were decusing what had happend and Law came foreward and told us all of a thing called "Modem glitching",He added that if anyone on d3 was caught using it they would be kicked from d3 right away.(It was easy to spot unlike what law was saying on Teamd3.)Im not sure if many of you know this but "Modem glitching" shuts down your internet connection so ALL internet stuff is turned off for a couple seconds.

Now that is cleared let me go into law bashing bot,hyp, and mur I will tell everyone why is it imposible for that stuff to be true.

First Bot,Law said he used a 300. scope on a m21(First bot never uses m21 he uses barrete or m24.)That is impossible to do because that would involve chaging some files in your bhd folder(_files.pff,localres.pff,med.pff,and resource.pff)..All those files are scaned by every server once you enter the game,so even if Bot did change them he would be kicked once they were found by the server.(takes about 20sec's)There by it is totaly IMPOSSIBLE to change those files.(Unless you are host)

Now to clear hyp's name of the accusation of sound changing,Like bot hyp would have to go into a .pff file(localres.pff) to change those sounds the files he would have to change would be mp5sw2.wav and MP5sup5.wav.It is easy enough to do just download the Fwo Raven's PFF Utility at >Here<.But if you change it you will find that what i said was true everyserver scans it and you will be kicked from the server within about 20 sec's.even if you replace the MP5sup5.wav with a 50cal sound(50cal11.wav,50calf1.wav,and 50caln2.wav)It still wont work.Now to save you time yes I have tryed to delete buildings to see what happends.This is what happends..

And 5 sec's later you get kicked!(Unless your host which I was in the ss)
And yes that is Culture Clash A behind spawn point B.

Now last but not lest Mur,Mur is by far the best BHd player around and Law tryed to take that way from him by saying he cheated
"Expert: Pff (terrain) File Hacker"

LMFAO Now some people may have beilved that but it was totly BULL**** because as you see in the ss above ^^ it was 100% impossible to do terrain hacking LOL...

.PFF file hacking is a myth and cannot be done.So to everyone that beilved Law then I hope I have just showed you that its bull****.
Law was trying to say mur made a "Wireframe mode" by editing .pff files..
First thats BULL**** because when you try and erase buildings they turn black(cannot be seen through.)So even if mur tryed to edit that **** It wouldnt work.

Now everyone there is always 2 sides to every story,This is my side.Im 14 but still im smart enough to do some envestigating of my own,unlike some n00b's that see it and dont give 2 ****s about the other side of the story.

Now about those video's.The First one that is shown is Law using a wallhack called "X-ray" Its does work for current version and I fear muti player bhd could be messed up bad if more(n00b's) like law get there fagget hands on it.(I know of it because it was releste about a week ago and i spoted a couple threads at acc/acg about it.)So I ask you how would anyone on d3 use that **** if it was just relesed?

Now on 2 and second video,That is Law using what is known as the "modem Glitch".If anyone has ever been in a server were there was a "ci"(connection innterupted) and the hummer went into walls and ****.Thats what the modem glitch does.It creates a "ci" on your computer so the hummer/helos keep going to the derection theywere going before the ci.It is seen by you no other players in the game..But what they do see is your ping jump to 3000! and back down to normal.THIS GLITCH IS EASY TO SPOT!!!.Un-like what law said in his video "undetectable" thats total bull**** once again.If you see somone on a building that is impossible to get to then take a ss..Its true it is hard to find in public server's because of the many diffrent people,But in a match there is only 2 sides so one of the squad members had to of used it.

The second way this "Modem Glitch" can be used is to fall from 100's of feet and not die.Thats harder to spot but can be done.Take a ss of the guy falling and a another of him alive on the ground then right after take a ss of his ping above normal(Like in the 1000's+).And BANG you have caught a glitcher!SO it is by NO MEANS "undetectable"!

I have never played anyother df game,But from what I have heard from vets is that "Modem Glitching" has been a problem since DF1!It is nothing new to the vets of the df community.

Now everyone if you read all of that take that evedence,To show that law is nothing more then a 40 year old asshole that is trying(already) broke apart a BADASS TDM squad(I think the best df community will ever see.)

Of the whole 2 years of playing bhd I have never seen any cheats that will
"Ruin" this game and im sure I never will.In any online game you will come across people that say you cheat(If you have any skill),Just because you own them they whinne they bitch they do everything in there power to bring you down because they cant bring you down skill wise.I dont think I have missed much other then I thank the bhd communtiy for posting the Law's stuff at about every df website around,It really shows how much you care....?Wait or it could just be they are being ignorant not looking at the other half of the story and trying to explane why they got owned so harribly in the match they had with us.

And congrates to everyone.You have just broken up the best TDM squad around,NO Law had nothing to do with this braking up Im not going to give the sadisfaction of that to him.He deserse nothing he is a peice of **** on the road that I dont care about.

Peace Reddragon.AKA réd³

p.s To stop "Modem glitching" simply change the max ping to 500-1000..!
Old 11-20-2003, 09:20 PM
Buzz is offline Buzz

Send a message via Yahoo to Buzz
Damn Red you sure seem a bit pissed about that one....
Old 11-20-2003, 10:32 PM
d3reddragon is offline d3reddragon

Send a message via AIM to d3reddragon Send a message via Yahoo to d3reddragon
A bit its just all fake thats alll check out this link...

http://www.anticheatguild.com/nuke58...r=asc&start=15

look at the part about the fake ss's and stuff...