Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Old 10-16-2009, 10:26 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

Massive Action Game - Beta

does anyone know if the beta is worth getting? i got a code from my play.com pre-order, but after download a 239mb file + 39mb update... its wanting me to download around 3gb lol.. which on PSN takes awhile... so my question is.. does anyone know if its worth it?

ta
Old 10-17-2009, 11:16 AM
RedrumSalad is offline RedrumSalad
"dalasmurdeR"

it looks worth it, if only it was for 360, or at least PC, now that i got a good gaming pc

Some say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire, well I say the best weapon is the one you only have to fire once, thats how i do it, thats how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

"Heroes are remembered, but legends never die" - The Sandlot

Whatever doesn't kill you hurts like a bitch.

R.I.P Murphy
September 10, 1995 - April 21, 2010
Old 10-17-2009, 01:54 PM
MERMITE is offline MERMITE

Bear in Mind, MAG is probably just a placeholder title, it will probably be changed when they actually get one......
MAG is a new, PS3 Exclusive, online shooter coming in 2009 where up to 256 players wage battles as 8-person squads in a new and unique World.
You can watch the press event online or download it from a PLAYSTATION Store.

but,but..., Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 will be out by Christmas 2009, and thats me and the rest of the world are currently waiting on.
SKINNY and all his POMS should book early, £34.96
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Call-Duty-Mo.../dp/B0021AETOU
This item will be released on November 10, 2009. says amazon which means a month late if DFX2 and others to go by.

Manufacturer's Description
The call of duty needs answering once again, as the blockbusting first person shooter series returns to the modern day. A direct sequel to Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, you now play new character Sgt Gary "Roach" Sanderson. Your commander is "Soap" from the first game as you join a multinational anti-terrorist squad out to stop Russian ultra nationalists.
The story mode features an even more varied series of locales than before, including a snowbound mission that starts with a daredevil mountain climb and ends with a high speed snowmobile chase as you make your escape. With other levels set in Afghanistan, Rio de Janeiro and even underwater this has more action than a dozen Hollywood blockbusters.

But that's just the single player mode - the multiplayer is even more ground-breaking than before, with new co-op options and even more rewards and perks for competitive play.

Key Features
Call of Warfare - Stunning cinematic action, including new underwater missions, new gadgets such as the motion detector and new vehicles including snowmobiles and more.
Rough guide - Massive globe-spanning adventure sees you travelling to the deserts of Afghanistan, the slums of Rio de Janerio and the wilderness of Russia.
Bigger world - New larger levels allow you to tackle missions however you want: will you try a frontal assault or a more stealthy approach from another angle?
Special co-op - New Special Ops mode will introduce two player co-operative play for the first time, in a series of non-story missions.
Be the best - Competitive multiplayer is even bigger and better than before, with new kill streak rewards that unlock everything from supply drops to a AC-130 gunship attack.

SPIES IN THE BIZ:
Tell me it's a whole new gaming experience, and they are being VERY VERY tight lipped about it, releasing any game around or near this, is business suicide.

"M"
Old 10-17-2009, 05:35 PM
RedrumSalad is offline RedrumSalad
"dalasmurdeR"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERMITE View Post
Bear in Mind, MAG is probably just a placeholder title, it will probably be changed when they actually get one......
MAG is a new, PS3 Exclusive, online shooter coming in 2009 where up to 256 players wage battles as 8-person squads in a new and unique World.
You can watch the press event online or download it from a PLAYSTATION Store.

but,but..., Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 will be out by Christmas 2009, and thats me and the rest of the world are currently waiting on.
SKINNY and all his POMS should book early, £34.96
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Call-Duty-Mo.../dp/B0021AETOU
This item will be released on November 10, 2009. says amazon which means a month late if DFX2 and others to go by.

Manufacturer's Description
The call of duty needs answering once again, as the blockbusting first person shooter series returns to the modern day. A direct sequel to Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, you now play new character Sgt Gary "Roach" Sanderson. Your commander is "Soap" from the first game as you join a multinational anti-terrorist squad out to stop Russian ultra nationalists.
The story mode features an even more varied series of locales than before, including a snowbound mission that starts with a daredevil mountain climb and ends with a high speed snowmobile chase as you make your escape. With other levels set in Afghanistan, Rio de Janeiro and even underwater this has more action than a dozen Hollywood blockbusters.

But that's just the single player mode - the multiplayer is even more ground-breaking than before, with new co-op options and even more rewards and perks for competitive play.

Key Features
Call of Warfare - Stunning cinematic action, including new underwater missions, new gadgets such as the motion detector and new vehicles including snowmobiles and more.
Rough guide - Massive globe-spanning adventure sees you travelling to the deserts of Afghanistan, the slums of Rio de Janerio and the wilderness of Russia.
Bigger world - New larger levels allow you to tackle missions however you want: will you try a frontal assault or a more stealthy approach from another angle?
Special co-op - New Special Ops mode will introduce two player co-operative play for the first time, in a series of non-story missions.
Be the best - Competitive multiplayer is even bigger and better than before, with new kill streak rewards that unlock everything from supply drops to a AC-130 gunship attack.

SPIES IN THE BIZ:
Tell me it's a whole new gaming experience, and they are being VERY VERY tight lipped about it, releasing any game around or near this, is business suicide.

"M"

search "modern warfare 2 infamy" on youtube

washington d.c level anybody?

Some say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire, well I say the best weapon is the one you only have to fire once, thats how i do it, thats how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

"Heroes are remembered, but legends never die" - The Sandlot

Whatever doesn't kill you hurts like a bitch.

R.I.P Murphy
September 10, 1995 - April 21, 2010