Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 12-31-2017, 08:41 AM
tony991 is offline tony991

Screen Shots BHD

I have kind of a rookie question.... I took screenshots of a map I just completed. They usually end up in the BHD folder as a pcx file. On my old computer (Vista) it would be in a "hidden" subfolder within the BHD folder. (I think it was a compatibility folder) - it's been years... I can't remember now. I now have windows 10 (I'm not sure how I feel about it yet) and I can't find the screen shots at all. I did a search in the BHD folder for pcx and I searched the entire computer for pcx - nothing...

I'm pretty sure it took them because there's usually a slight lag in the game when you hit F11.

How should I go about finding the screen shots?
Old 12-31-2017, 10:24 AM
tony991 is offline tony991

Eh, never mind... I just used print screen and pasted them to photostudio. It takes alot longer but it works.
Old 12-31-2017, 12:41 PM
Sil is offline Sil

There maybe some easier ways for you.

If you have Nvidia card you can use Shadowplay to take a screenshot. You can change which dir it saves the ss to and remap which key to take.

Likewise on AMD cards with ReLive can configure as above.

Also there are a few open source screen shot tools (e.g ShareX, Greenshot) or other software like plays.tv.

If you use OneDrive in Windows 10 you can configure it to auto save Print Screen.
Old 12-31-2017, 02:44 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

I use a tiny app called Purrint to take screen shots. It just always runs in the tray and has worked really well. It also works with the print screen key so it keeps the image in the clipboard if you want to paste it somewhere else. Works with Alt+Print Screen as well. Only downside, is it does not work with high dpi displays very well.

I did use Relive for awhile but I always forgot the key combo and sometimes I want a ss right away. They really just need to allow the Print Screen key to be used as a combo.

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq