Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2006, 06:16 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Smile New update for DFBHDTS coming!

New update for DFBHDTS Coming!

(Action-Inside)

Last week I had conversation with a NovaLogic employee because I heared some rumours about an new DF:BHD update coming soon.

I have asked him if NovaLogic was planning an update for DF:BHD-TS and yes there is an update coming.
Ofcourse he couldn't tell me all the details but one thing is for sure it will fix the DF:BHD server crashes.
I also believe they are working on a anti-cheat system and will we included into the update aswell, but the NovaLogic employee wouldn't tell me if I were correct with that.

So basicly this is good news, NovaLogic still cares for DF:BHD and let's hope this update will make the community happy.

But wait? I don't have TS! NOVA! MAKE ONE FOR BHD ITSELF AS WELL!

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 09-30-2006, 11:36 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
chris you should enclude the date that was posted up on their site.

if your going to post a quote and a source link to show all the details.

i would like to know when they talk to them by date as will who talk to them by name.

i going to ring mike up at novalogic, inc to see if there any more details on this monday some time..

we have to remember there is more then one game plate forum the game was made for.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 10-01-2006, 12:11 AM

Chief, that was all of it man. I went to the thread and that was all there was.

September 23rd, 2006, 06:45 was when the thread was started...

That's good you're going to ring up Mike on Monday, it be good to ask him if they're gonna also release an update for BHD itself...

Hopefully all their time they spent making this update pays off...

Quote:
there it is the update

http://img178.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image1xz8.jpg

from 1.00.05.12 to 1.00.05.21 lol

Blackhawk (TDM)
Nightstalker (TDM)
Spec Ops (TDM)

at the moment
I don't see anything like it lol...

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 10-01-2006, 12:41 AM
Chief ADFP

yea will they did made df ;bhd team sabre for other plate forum as will besides Cdrom version.

it could be for playstation side of it. have to ask mike what they have in mind.

would think Novaworld would post it up in their own site before other get the info on a new release of a outdated game.

by the way chris the mod is really cheap seen it like USD-10.00

imageshack.us is a adware site maybe you did not know it. starware cookie or statcounter cookie can't remember what one it is.

letting you know is all, to many adware cookies can take up bandwidth on game play as will.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 10-01-2006 at 12:51 AM.
Old 10-01-2006, 01:20 AM

It's their problem really if they get those cookies. They have those ads to get money really, and same goes for Photobucket as well...

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Old 10-01-2006, 06:49 AM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

there is a new update coming soon to fix some security issues, people have found ways to hack the game servers and disable the ability 2 use remote manager..

edit.. dont think they will waste their time adding an anti-cheat patch in the game, but wud b gd
Old 10-01-2006, 08:16 AM
IcIshoot is offline IcIshoot

Send a message via AIM to IcIshoot Send a message via MSN to IcIshoot Send a message via Yahoo to IcIshoot
it has to be for the pc version, those screen shots are of pinger....

IcI
Old 10-01-2006, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by icishoot
it has to be for the pc version, those screen shots are of pinger....

IcI
That's what I was puzzled about lols...
Well, let's just wait and sit tight!

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Old 10-01-2006, 02:43 PM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris_OJB_DF645
It's their problem really if they get those cookies. They have those ads to get money really, and same goes for Photobucket as well...

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
nope its in your system, they put it in without asking so its your trouble not thiers at all.

10 million ads-ware cookies bring down the system chris and your don't have a lot of resources for them adware cookies to spare (Ram)

remember every site you go to they know of it and every thing you buy online they know of it what items you like to buy and type it was....adware send that info to them right way. minning tracker some call them.

do you know how many adware cookies is in your system now?

[your to young to know]
"It's their problem really if they get those cookies" do you have that backward guy it in your computer they instill them in to your system to make money off your info. "$kick backs$"

they don't get password or user name but they get to know were you been and what you buying online.
Old 10-01-2006, 11:01 PM

Chief, that was my opinion. And I know enough about cookies and what they do.
End of story.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Old 10-03-2006, 06:17 PM
Chief ADFP

i call Novalogic, inc up and talk to mike today.

Fact stand there is no newer updates for DF:BHD-Team Sabre Cdom at all "none". they never had any planes to do so ether

there is a newer version going to be release to the store's of the game tobe sold and its for the PlayStation 2 but this is not going to happen till next year 2007.

it will have more mission and a new look to it but no then more then that.

only for the PlayStation 2 or newer.

they know about Nova-insider they don't tell all the story! reason mike says they like do gimmicks to get more people to come to their site so they leave out the fact it only a newer version of the game that will hit the story in 2007 for the PlayStation 2.

by the way i had to ask if there anything new coming out forr us all? they are still working a new game no then more was said about the new game release tital ether old story.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 10-03-2006 at 06:23 PM.
Old 10-03-2006, 08:31 PM

OMFS. Nova them bloody liars... I am so gonna tell Action-Inside that. WTF has NovaLogic gone to in their silly little heads?! I remember they would make games to get the community happy (if it were true). Now, they're just making games for the damn money! That's so damn bloody rediculous!

Oh, and, speaking about Mike saying they were just making ''gimmicks'', he just made himself look stupid because a lot of people are gonna see this thread, look at Nova, and say ''Bleep bleep?''

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Old 10-03-2006, 09:49 PM
Chief ADFP

Chris i think Nova-insider left out the fact its for the PlayStation and by the way DF: pinger has no then to do with Novalogic at all, its a 3rd party item all so.

as for mike you think he looking like a fool no he not Nova-insider is the one looking like a fool releasing info that is way out of line chris.

remember Nova-insider don't work for novalogic, inc or novaworld ether they are like Novahq.net. when i talk to mike about them i get the feeling they are a pain in the rearend if you know what i mean.

when it one thing to release a newes flash of thing they don't fill in all the blank info they leave things out. so other think up things.

fact is there is no update coming out for DF: Black hawk Down at all or team Sabre ether for CDrom.

inside tips or so call? thing can be all bull as will. real fact is 100%

a newer version of BlackHawk Down: Team Sabre is coming out for the PlayStation-2 2007 and "DF: Pinger" for DF:BlackHawk Down team sabre is a 3rd party item.

it so much better getting to details from the horse mouth then getting it from a unknown source.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 10-03-2006 at 10:05 PM.
Old 10-03-2006, 10:04 PM

No, it said clearly it was an update...
Oh, and I know that the DF Pinger is a 3rd party program as well...

Still confused with that picture. They said NovaLogic made a test server called ''crash me . .'' or something or there was a new server in there... But it seems like bull; all of it in fact. I feel like getting TS lols...

You'd think that Mike would lie to you as well but he didn't LOL. About Action-Inside, I wouldn't call them fools because they got their info from a NovaLogic employee... And since the community is so desperate for news from NovaLogic in my opinion I guess they'll believe anything!

Chris_OJB_DF645 --

Last edited by Chrispy; 10-03-2006 at 10:09 PM.
Old 10-03-2006, 10:10 PM
Chief ADFP

Chris this is from your own post first one

Quote:
Last week I had conversation with a Novalogic, inc employee because I heard some rumors about an new DF:BHD update coming soon.

I have asked him if Novalogic was planning an update for DF:BHD-TS and yes there is an update coming.
Of course he couldn't tell me all the details but one thing is for sure it will fix the DF:BHD server crashes.
I also believe they are working on a anti-cheat system and will we included into the update as well, but the Novalogic employee wouldn't tell me if I were correct with that.
[edited spelling]
it more like they Nova-insider made it up, and they did not quote it from Mike ether! they so call source was a? Employee? Give me a break that can be any one off the back who works there.

Mike helps me out a lot and he’s the head manager as will he never lie ether he says it like it is the truth.

like all game MFG software out there they do it for the money! if not they can't make newer games. after a time all stop on updates will sooner or later end then it becomes unsupported then.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 10-03-2006 at 10:19 PM.
Old 10-03-2006, 10:16 PM

Well really it's 50-50. He probably didn't tell the name of the employee because he probably didn't know the damn name of the guy LOL. It's very unlikely he's lying as well because he's admin at the site; thus if they found out he was lying it would let down the community badly. Again, 50-50. You'll never know...
But I don't think it's bull tho'.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Old 10-03-2006, 10:22 PM
Chief ADFP

will the only update going to be is a newer update version of it and its all for the PlayStation 2 system. to be sold in the year 2007 some time.

UnSupported games: "no more updates"
DF:1
DF:2
DF: LW
DF:BHD
DF:BHD-Team Sabre

Supported: maybe newer updates
JOTR (soon be unsupported)
JOTR:E (Soon be unsupported)
DF: Xtreme (50/50)

Playstation 2 or 3 sold as is and same for Xbox as will. only these plateforum there more to the game and some times extra things (easter eggs) added in to sell them off better.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 10-03-2006 at 10:28 PM.
Old 10-03-2006, 10:39 PM
Erik is offline Erik

If its for PS2...thats fine. I play that only now...no cheats no lag...good clean fun. Bummer it seems the community fell asleep.
Old 10-04-2006, 03:01 AM
Chief ADFP

Will way Novalogic, Inc going they be sold out and Microsoft may buy them out or some other people get a hold of them EA game maybe be the next buyer of them…..

If a game software maker don't make a new game title most of the time some one going to buy them out totally. Novalogic Inc has not got a new game release in a very long time now. If they don’t get a new title out it don’t look good for them at all.
Old 10-04-2006, 10:53 AM
Erik is offline Erik

Thats why it makes me wonder if they are going to branch out more into console games besides PC-CDROM. I mean DF1, DFLW, and DFBHD where the best they had...the others I consider an expansion (no offense to their respected gamers). They are busy worrying about graphics instead of focusing on game play. As it stands I cant play anything past TFD. I dont game on the computer because I dont want to have to buy a new card or computer everytime a new game is released.
Closed Thread