Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Old 08-07-2002, 02:10 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Lots if news

Hayzee writes:

Hi, I'm from Covert-Urban-Militia, a UK-based land warrior squad and we are looking to recruit new members from any part of the world to the clan. We are clan with approx 25 members whoo are all hardcore DF players. If you would like to join us we will be holding tryouts/recruitment nights on Wednesday 8th & Thursday 9th August. Look for the server CUM-recruiting.

Please read the code of conduct at www.covert-urban-militia.co.uk before joining the server.

Preston Hall writes:

Hey im gonna to host a df1 tournment sometime and i need some df1 squad that r interested to join email me at p_dogg106@hotmail.com this will be the first tourment of many that im gonna host The tournment name is "Best of the Best" (sponsored by nsa) when u email me u will get info on the tournment and rule and regs it will be a double elimation No Saws tourny also if caught cheat the whole squad will disqualidfied for good and posted as cheaters

Rember this is a Delta Force 1 tournment and all rules and regs are final thanks

Mitch C(Honor) Writes:

I am having server up called HoNoRs Mapzz in green and yellow from page 2-6! Please check it out my maps are great fun, also i have maps on dfhq but my name is under honor. UW squad is having tryouts (im on uw squad) in my server also if not their server is right next to mine..Please visit my server i have truck rallys which ill explain in my servers and are very fun and funy!!! please drop by sumtime or tryout for UW we need some recruitment before we go inyo tourneys!! Thank You!

†m -R- writes:

Our squad is looking for a good HTML site maker ! that would like to design and build us a site ,..this is the 1 we have so far,..http://www.geocities.com/tfdrecon we r looking for someone who basicly likes to make sites :-) please contact me if any 1 does,..my Yahoo! is Dragonov_x and my MSN is chrissimmonds666@hotmail.com

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 08-16-2002, 06:34 PM
A+ is offline A+

Send a message via AIM to A+
Angry HEY N2N IS MAD AT ALL CHEATERS

N2N has been getting imposters that are cheating in servers including ours which was a bad idea cuz thats where i saw another AG in the same server i was!!!! And he was cheating watch out for these guys some times the names will be different and sometimes the same have any clue who they are write me a e-mail n2nsquad@yahoo.com .
VERTIGO...N2N... (not on squad anymore do 2 football)
Jet71~N2N~ when caught he was in school(football)
AG~N2N~ when caught the real AG was in thew room
virus~N2N~ when caught the name not spelled right

A+

Destination:Excellance

PERFECTION