Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Old 11-15-2003, 05:37 AM
|BoW| Tophi * is offline |BoW| Tophi *

Send a message via ICQ to |BoW| Tophi * Send a message via Yahoo to |BoW| Tophi *
eek "Team г" all must read**

go to http://www.teamd3.net/

Brothers of War
Old 11-15-2003, 02:05 PM
G.I.JOE*MFA* is offline G.I.JOE*MFA*

Send a message via ICQ to G.I.JOE*MFA* Send a message via Yahoo to G.I.JOE*MFA*
make it easy for us

------------------------------------------

Team г
The truth will set you Free

NOV 14 P.M.

________UPDATE__________

Huge Demonstration Coming Soon!!!!

Stayed tuned for server times and names.

You have to see this live to get the FULL IMPACT
A few of the members of my squad have been doing all in their power to discredit me. On many forums they have leveled personal attacks on my character. However, I expected this to happen. With each shot below the belt, I grow stronger. Truth is, I know for a fact word of this is getting out. I got over 200 ICQs from people I had never spoken with, before.

Yes, no SS is perfect, yet, when I offer to do a live demonstration, 99 percent believe. I did not use this technique in matches, hell, check my scores...lol, if I did I sucked at it. However, Murlen and Hyp have used this technique over and over. The sad fact is, I am blowing the whistle and putting a stop to it.

Bottom line...we have the ability to DISAPPEAR and you will not see us until it is too late.

If you are one of the over 50 different squads we destryoed in battle, you will know exactly what I am talking about. I suppose, it is a rather difficult task to get a SS of a person that is not there, eh?

I will show as many of you as want to see. Do not fear your reputaion will be tarnished by knowing how we do this and other tricks. Bottom line: it is up to you NOT to use it.

Our deepest secrets are being peeled back, like the layers on an onion. The closer you get to our center, the more it stinks.

Again, stay tuned....for times and servers.

If you have a decent I-net connection, and want to host for these demos, drop me an ICQ at: 34 37 33 278 and say "I WANT TO HOST"

NOV 13 P.M.

________UPDATE__________

Tonight I went into several private servers with some Tourney and TOP squad CEO's.

I showed them several cheats my team has used. Most were shocked!

I hold no grudge against my team. This is clear b/c I have posted on only 2 forums.

One was a tourney for money. I am going to play no part in fraud. Thus, the team of TeamD3.Net and D3squad.com has been withdrawn for the tourney.

If a new team forms bearing the name D3, I will have no responsibilty.

Because I am tired of elaborating on pictures/SS I will be giving live demos this weekend of what mur and hyp showed me on modem tweaking.

You will be shocked!

I was asked by a good leader, rez of the s2 squad not to show these cheats; however, after careful thought, I am going to anyway. it is mostly b/c D3 is going to continue is some form, thus, I will expose the terrible secret that lives in BHD.

However, at this time, I think it is important to clear the names of memebers of D3 that had no knwolege of this. Most are newer members and had no HINT this was going on:

Boss AKA Frontrunner WOM/TAG

SF AKA SF *Ja

Snowman

Demon AKA demon ea

ZX AKA of the br clan

Outkast

Phesto

Rap

Red AKA Red Dragon....a great kid!!

All of these members were CLUELESS. It is not anything they could've known or stopped.

So, stay tuned for server info. This weekend, I hope you will all be able to join, i know demand will be high.

________UPDATE_________

NOV 13 AM

Yes, г was caught. The radical elements of the squad are still out there. Here is what you will be facing. 53 - 1 TDM Geeze. We are a joke! Had I known, this would've ended long ago.

Drop me an ICQ at 34 37 33 278

Less Drama...more pix...that is what the majority of you want.

Map Culture Clash

These are hyp turning off modem to drop on a building.

hyp1 pix

hyp1 pix

hyp1 pix

hyp1 pix

hyp1 pix

hyp1 pix

hyp1 pix

These are hyp teaching me to look thru building to call out positions of campers.

Map Culture Clash

hyp1 pix

hyp1 pix

hyp1 pix

hyp1 pix

hyp1 pix

hyp1 pix

These are hyp teaching me to hide in the U.N.

Map Culture Clash

hyp1 pix

hyp1 pix

hyp1 pix

That is all for now. To hyp, I thank you for returning my wedding pics. However, I will not follow our little agreement. Did you really think you could bully me into not posting this stuff. How sickening!

Thanx to all the boards for linking here: hits are going nutz!

To the squad of S2, all I can say is thanx to the unknown members that gave us access.

We had some good laughs. My guess is it was crYox. happy hunting.

Tonight stay tuned late for sooo much more....MURLEN LIVE!!!!

See you then!

*MaFiA*...Trust...Respect . . . Family

BF *MaFiA* - CoD *MaFiA* - DF *MaFiA* - JO *MaFiA* - RvS ¤MaFiA¤ - SW *MaFiA* - Capo Crimini
The Site

Last edited by G.I.JOE*MFA*; 11-15-2003 at 02:19 PM.
Old 11-15-2003, 02:21 PM

Send a message via ICQ to |BoW| Tophi * Send a message via Yahoo to |BoW| Tophi *
ty G.I.JOE*MFA*

Brothers of War
Old 11-16-2003, 03:28 PM
gOt-MiLk~Rs3~ is offline gOt-MiLk~Rs3~

Not A Big Shock

I want to thank everyone that had a hand in this posting, and the destruction of these cheaters.

From experience, We flat out knew they were cheating. As a Relentless Soldier we take our losses like men, and without pointless comments, but the things they were pulling off in gameplay vs some of the talent we have on Rs3 was unmistaken for cheating. Everything from shooting you behind the wall, to instantly upon a lean. They knew every step and now we all know how.... I dont think they would be much without that. Lets hope that the people who need to react to this, will fix this problem...

-MiLkMaN

Old 11-16-2003, 03:56 PM
spy is offline spy

The sad thing is most of these cheaters talk alot of S H I T during a game like I Own you or some BS like that when all along they just suck at the game............Cheaters Suck A S S!!!!!
Old 11-16-2003, 05:13 PM
G.I.JOE*MFA* is offline G.I.JOE*MFA*

Send a message via ICQ to G.I.JOE*MFA* Send a message via Yahoo to G.I.JOE*MFA*
sad thing is people will read these posts and learn how to do it too...thus creating more cheating in teh df community...

*MaFiA*...Trust...Respect . . . Family

BF *MaFiA* - CoD *MaFiA* - DF *MaFiA* - JO *MaFiA* - RvS ¤MaFiA¤ - SW *MaFiA* - Capo Crimini
The Site

Old 11-16-2003, 06:55 PM

omg they have new address here is the link : CHEATERS

Brothers of War
Old 11-16-2003, 11:13 PM
redxdragonRS3 is offline redxdragonRS3

What a even bigger joke is that they are basically hosting a tournament...Which I just realized a little awhile ago, which I just pulled us out of as long as they are playing...Never again...
http://www.dfcon.net/modules.php?nam...showpage&pid=3
Old 11-18-2003, 04:02 AM
d3reddragon is offline d3reddragon

Send a message via AIM to d3reddragon Send a message via Yahoo to d3reddragon
hey hey hey,Now this didnt have to be a big bash fest here guys.....All that info at Teamd3.net is total bs anyone with common sence would know that...Hey and redxdragonRS3 I dont know what your problem is

1.Your just a n00b
or
2.Your a retard.

Its one of those so what one??

I dont know why you guys posted this it sure beats me..

All I know is d3 dont cheat...

|BoW| Tophi *

I remember you from the |Bow| server and all you did was bitch and whine the hole game....Its a game you should learn to exept the fact that people are better then you end of story...I admit there are people better then me why cant yall just do that same and move on other then running around yelling cheater every 2 seconds....

Come on reply It will just should how childish and n00bish you really are my friend...
Old 11-18-2003, 12:00 PM

Ouch well red jr., it just goes to show yet another side of D3's true colors, immature name calling..It's ok though, your still a youth so I'll just ignore that as idle teenage hormones..

And my problem is what had come out as to some of your members and their actions..Do I believe you all cheat, no..But one or two rotten apples spoil the whole lot..I've heard both versions to your squad's epic soap opera and think it's a joke that u fellows are hosting a tourney after this chaos from within your squad. Will D3 ever be able to be trusted..?? Hmm, dunno but you sure aren't helping by flaming with such childish actions..And one last thing, sticks and stones....So grow up and keep your immature name calling to yourself, it's not helping your cause at all...Peace out but I don't really care what u think....Laterz
Old 11-18-2003, 02:39 PM
Diamond Bullet is offline Diamond Bullet

Send a message via ICQ to Diamond Bullet Send a message via Yahoo to Diamond Bullet
hmm, not sure what to make of all this, I dont play bhd often so i do not know what all the cheats are and how to recognise them, so therefore i will reserve judgement and wait till i see for myself and am 100% sure. I suggest peeps reading this should do the same dont jump to conclusions.

MSN: db_dasniper@hotmail.com

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

supplied by Nev
Old 11-18-2003, 03:11 PM

Well redxdragonRS3,Im sorry about that post above I was just having a bad day i guesse Its just I get tired of going around finding posts like this it just gets on my nerves and its true Im young and have alot to learn.

But d3 dont cheat..Just skill my friend..
Old 11-18-2003, 05:06 PM

Well I maybe did jump the gun abit before hearing all the facts..It's just to much of a maze of mirrors at the moment, but I do apologize for any remarks that offended the straight up D3 members..Hope everything get's sorted out so the pointing fingers will stop, one way or another..Peace out..
Old 11-18-2003, 06:50 PM
blueprint is offline blueprint

Send a message via ICQ to blueprint Send a message via AIM to blueprint
This is old f-in news guys. Not all of the people on D3 cheated.

Also, the CO of the squad released all this info, and now the other are trying to get D3 back together. There's other BG info that I don't wanna explain, but before you guys go calling them noobs and cheaters, know some information about it.
Old 11-18-2003, 07:08 PM

"This is old f-in news guys. Not all of the people on D3 cheated.

Also, the CO of the squad released all this info, and now the other are trying to get D3 back together. There's other BG info that I don't wanna explain, but before you guys go calling them noobs and cheaters, know some information about it."

First offno d3 cheats/cheated law is trying to make it look like he cheated so he takes down everyone with him...

Peace im done with this subject..
I dont mean anything by it prødigy¹
Old 11-18-2003, 11:16 PM
blueprint is offline blueprint

Send a message via ICQ to blueprint Send a message via AIM to blueprint
Quote:
Originally posted by d3reddragon

First offno d3 cheats/cheated law is trying to make it look like he cheated so he takes down everyone with him...

Peace im done with this subject..
I dont mean anything by it prødigy¹

yeah I know, it camr off wrong.
Old 11-19-2003, 05:42 PM
.janissary is offline .janissary

i dont think they cheated LAW is a jerk i know the guy!!!!!!!
Old 11-19-2003, 06:15 PM

True that buddy.
Old 11-19-2003, 08:40 PM
.janissary is offline .janissary

yea law is a bigheaded dumbass *no flame*
Old 11-20-2003, 08:01 PM

Well Im going to clear everything up before everything falls apart like it already is.First off No member of d3 has ever cheated/glitched(And no former member.)

Heres how it started(Im not going into details of why law was kicked from d3 but basicly because he was a asshole NOT because he state padded in the s2 server.)

Law was kicked from d3,about a day later he changed what was the old d3 website(www.Teamd3.net)Into one bigg fake screen shot webpage.Law created those ss's in an atempted to brake apart the greatest TDM DF:BHD squad ever.
Now the people that thought d3 cheated had some fake screen shots to back up what they thought.Most people could see that those screen shots were fake.

So Law Had nothing once again,people were saying that if law knew about it then everyone did on d3,Well thats true we had a match with I beilve it was ***(Not going to ruined another squad.) everything was going good we were winning and no glitches/cheats had been used by *** or d3 but on the last map one of thier players had a ping of 1500 and it stayed like that the whole game.At the end of the game we were decusing what had happend and Law came foreward and told us all of a thing called "Modem glitching",He added that if anyone on d3 was caught using it they would be kicked from d3 right away.(It was easy to spot unlike what law was saying on Teamd3.)Im not sure if many of you know this but "Modem glitching" shuts down your internet connection so ALL internet stuff is turned off for a couple seconds.

Now that is cleared let me go into law bashing bot,hyp, and mur I will tell everyone why is it imposible for that stuff to be true.

First Bot,Law said he used a 300. scope on a m21(First bot never uses m21 he uses barrete or m24.)That is impossible to do because that would involve chaging some files in your bhd folder(_files.pff,localres.pff,med.pff,and resource.pff)..All those files are scaned by every server once you enter the game,so even if Bot did change them he would be kicked once they were found by the server.(takes about 20sec's)There by it is totaly IMPOSSIBLE to change those files.(Unless you are host)

Now to clear hyp's name of the accusation of sound changing,Like bot hyp would have to go into a .pff file(localres.pff) to change those sounds the files he would have to change would be mp5sw2.wav and MP5sup5.wav.It is easy enough to do just download the Fwo Raven's PFF Utility at >Here<.But if you change it you will find that what i said was true everyserver scans it and you will be kicked from the server within about 20 sec's.even if you replace the MP5sup5.wav with a 50cal sound(50cal11.wav,50calf1.wav,and 50caln2.wav)It still wont work.Now to save you time yes I have tryed to delete buildings to see what happends.This is what happends..

And 5 sec's later you get kicked!(Unless your host which I was in the ss)
And yes that is Culture Clash A behind spawn point B.

Now last but not lest Mur,Mur is by far the best BHd player around and Law tryed to take that way from him by saying he cheated
"Expert: Pff (terrain) File Hacker"

LMFAO Now some people may have beilved that but it was totly BULL**** because as you see in the ss above ^^ it was 100% impossible to do terrain hacking LOL...

.PFF file hacking is a myth and cannot be done.So to everyone that beilved Law then I hope I have just showed you that its bull****.
Law was trying to say mur made a "Wireframe mode" by editing .pff files..
First thats BULL**** because when you try and erase buildings they turn black(cannot be seen through.)So even if mur tryed to edit that **** It wouldnt work.

Now everyone there is always 2 sides to every story,This is my side.Im 14 but still im smart enough to do some envestigating of my own,unlike some n00b's that see it and dont give 2 ****s about the other side of the story.

Now about those video's.The First one that is shown is Law using a wallhack called "X-ray" Its does work for current version and I fear muti player bhd could be messed up bad if more(n00b's) like law get there fagget hands on it.(I know of it because it was releste about a week ago and i spoted a couple threads at acc/acg about it.)So I ask you how would anyone on d3 use that **** if it was just relesed?

Now on 2 and second video,That is Law using what is known as the "modem Glitch".If anyone has ever been in a server were there was a "ci"(connection innterupted) and the hummer went into walls and ****.Thats what the modem glitch does.It creates a "ci" on your computer so the hummer/helos keep going to the derection theywere going before the ci.It is seen by you no other players in the game..But what they do see is your ping jump to 3000! and back down to normal.THIS GLITCH IS EASY TO SPOT!!!.Un-like what law said in his video "undetectable" thats total bull**** once again.If you see somone on a building that is impossible to get to then take a ss..Its true it is hard to find in public server's because of the many diffrent people,But in a match there is only 2 sides so one of the squad members had to of used it.

The second way this "Modem Glitch" can be used is to fall from 100's of feet and not die.Thats harder to spot but can be done.Take a ss of the guy falling and a another of him alive on the ground then right after take a ss of his ping above normal(Like in the 1000's+).And BANG you have caught a glitcher!SO it is by NO MEANS "undetectable"!

I have never played anyother df game,But from what I have heard from vets is that "Modem Glitching" has been a problem since DF1!It is nothing new to the vets of the df community.

Now everyone if you read all of that take that evedence,To show that law is nothing more then a 40 year old asshole that is trying(already) broke apart a BADASS TDM squad(I think the best df community will ever see.)

Of the whole 2 years of playing bhd I have never seen any cheats that will
"Ruin" this game and im sure I never will.In any online game you will come across people that say you cheat(If you have any skill),Just because you own them they whinne they bitch they do everything in there power to bring you down because they cant bring you down skill wise.I dont think I have missed much other then I thank the bhd communtiy for posting the Law's stuff at about every df website around,It really shows how much you care....?Wait or it could just be they are being ignorant not looking at the other half of the story and trying to explane why they got owned so harribly in the match they had with us.

And congrates to everyone.You have just broken up the best TDM squad around,NO Law had nothing to do with this braking up Im not going to give the sadisfaction of that to him.He deserse nothing he is a peice of **** on the road that I dont care about.

Peace Reddragon.AKA réd³

p.s To stop "Modem glitching" simply change the max ping to 500-1000..!