Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Old 12-08-2004, 10:20 PM
.enfo. is offline .enfo.

Send a message via ICQ to .enfo.
JO:TR / JO:E Stats Are On!

Joint Ops gets statistical!

Calabasas, Ca (December 8th, 2004) – The coming weeks will see the wheat separated from the chaff, the big dogs from the puppies and the Rulerz from the N00bs with the imminent launch of the Joint Ops STAT tracking system for both Joint Operations®: Typhoon Rising™ and Joint Ops: Escalation™.

Upon public release, the STATS tracking system will go into a trial phase for a few weeks during which time NovaLogic will monitor the servers and tracking system for full functionality and accuracy. Once the trial phase is completed the STATS tracking system will be re-set and permanent STAT tracking will be enabled.

The NovaLogic Joint Ops STAT tracking system allows anyone playing in an official NovaWorld STAT Server to have all their key statistics monitored and recorded. Players wanting to know their total # kills, head shots, knife kills etc. will be able to keep track of their progress on www.NovaWorld.com.

To coincide with STAT tracking, NovaLogic will also be awarding medals to players as they gain experience playing the game. These medals will reflect the experience level of each player in certain categories e.g. time played, # of kills, # of medic saves, etc.

For further information keep an eye on www.NovaWorld.com and www.NovaLogic.com.
About NovaLogic

Marcus Beer
PR Manager
NovaLogic Inc

Supporter > < Supporter
Quote:
Originally posted by A TIN OF GAS
enfo... u suck!

p.s. love ya really enfo
Old 12-09-2004, 08:11 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
thanks for the info enfo
Old 12-09-2004, 09:46 AM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

cool that the stats are running but that means the same crap that happened with BHD stats will happen.. ie. calling the top 10 stats players cheats ect..

Ah well im nvr in stats servers anyway hope it turns out right
Old 12-09-2004, 09:51 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
will kepp cheats outa public
Old 12-10-2004, 11:45 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by BB
cool that the stats are running but that means the same crap that happened with BHD stats will happen.. ie. calling the top 10 stats players cheats ect..

Ah well im nvr in stats servers anyway hope it turns out right
Nova using PunkBuster the cheating crap will be at a real low numbers if there any at all.

tell you the truth i never seen a cheater in JOTR the the numbers have to be low to almost none.

i know all games there are low lifers but there are not that many at all in JOTR that i seen can't say for JOTR:E don't have it.
===========================================
as for the top 10 there should be no one flaming a player for being on the top 10 at all. for this game all should take it like a man and deal with it. i would never call one of them a cheat there no needed for it. have faith if you get there one day you love it if others start to flame you in the game about it report it to nova asap. its in the rules of novaworld.com for these game servers.

it do work i got one banned for flaming me calling me a cheater he no more as he put it i going to report you as a cheater will i do know some one who work at nova we some times play together 1 or 2 times a year. i taken a SS of his text and call him on the telephone (he a old timer) told of it and show him the SS will after 3days they was looking for this guy found him flaming others about reporting them in too. he got banned for it. for getting what the rules cover this for think it under making threat to others don't recall it what one it is.
Clue you see a real low lifer cheater don't say no then about it in the game server report them right then and there not a day or two later or tell others you going to do inside the text field, this only give him/her a chance to delete their account and startup a new charter. report it on the spot

Options:
1.) cheater report: Log-in to www.novaworld.com after click-on Players lookup name of the low lifer then click-on cheater report on top you see it after you log-in. fill in all the empty spaces with their info when finish send it in.
2.) Call it in: 1-818-878-0325 M-F 09:00-17:00 (9am-5pm)
East coast USA time zone.
3.) Cheater report E-mail: support@novaworld.com or support@novalogic.com
A>do a detail report:
1.) Server name:
2.) Time it happen:
3.) Date it happen:
4.) Rule breaker name:
5.) what did they do in the server: rule they broken or cheat type they did in it
6.) Game name:
7.) Remarks: "keep it clean" you may even send a SS, but understand they only use it for Text field only do to it has been edited in the pass they will not look at it with 100% they may even trash it totally the SS.
Never ever flame no one in a server about them cheating do a report on the spot and leave them be move on to another server nova will take care of them sooner or later.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 12-10-2004 at 12:13 PM.