Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 01-21-2007, 12:15 AM
adam1302 is offline adam1302

Delta Force 2

I deleted delta force because online wasnt working but i will reinstall it. And check if it works. You diddnt need to email me i would have came on anyway lol.

Thankyou for the concern though.
--------------------------------------------

It diddnt work

the problem i am having is when i go to play on nova logic i click on a game and it freezes. But when i press exit its ok. I just want to play online thats why this game is so good.

Last edited by adam1302; 01-21-2007 at 12:47 AM.
Old 01-21-2007, 12:55 AM
Bustin is offline Bustin
DF2 Forever

You should try downloading and running Delta Force Favorites.

www.dfbarracks.com/dffavs

Maybe the auto join on that will bypass what's locking your game up.

Old 01-21-2007, 01:11 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
ok adam have you updated the game any?
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 01-21-2007, 01:22 AM

yer and when i tried to install df fav. It came up as.

df favourites world patch: updated
cb Server notifiacation disabled
Old acp dissabled.

It still done the same thing freezed.
Old 01-21-2007, 12:50 PM
Stephen is offline Stephen
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Stephen Send a message via AIM to Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to Stephen
the game loads up fine until u try and go to multiplayer?

"If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be without meaning."
-- C.S. Lewis
Old 01-21-2007, 03:14 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Try using the Search and search for threads with guys that have the same problem as you.

If it's freezing through multiplayer then it has to be the Internet connection or something...

Check your firewall mate. If you're using Windows Firewall or whatever make sure that DF2 is added to the ''Exception List''.

Also, have you got other DF games? Does the game freeze in other DF games just like DF2?

Chris
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 01-21-2007, 05:50 PM
TommyGuNs is offline TommyGuNs

I am telling you this is the fix - I know 100% for sure..

http://www.dfbarracks.com/forums/vie....php?tid=40959

http://www.dfbarracks.com/forums/vie....php?tid=39727

http://www.dfbarracks.com/forums/vie....php?tid=37673

http://www.dfbarracks.com/forums/vie....php?tid=35462

Last edited by TommyGuNs; 01-21-2007 at 05:56 PM.
Old 01-21-2007, 06:26 PM

i have already done that when u told me in the last forum.

I dont know what this problem is.

Last edited by adam1302; 01-21-2007 at 06:56 PM.
Old 02-06-2007, 06:03 PM
tigerwoods is offline tigerwoods

same here i jst got windows vista and it freezes up now after choosing to play on nova world, it says joining 'room" but it sticks there and freezes up....it worked fine unitl i bought this new computer, i downlaoded all the cb, favorites, patches, and still no working....argh!!!!!!
Old 02-06-2007, 07:00 PM
Bustin is offline Bustin
DF2 Forever

His problem above wasn't Vista related...I am almost certain yours isn't either. The game loads for ya...that rules out Windows Vista being your problem.

Old 02-06-2007, 11:17 PM

yer i dont hav vista.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:58 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
No matter what check anything in the background that's related to the Net like firewalls, etc.

Obviously the game freezes when you play on NovaWorld, and that uses the internet... am I right?

I don't care how seemless it gets or anything but check your firewall and make sure it allows DF2 to access the Net. If you don't understand what I'm saying, you obviously need to read the documentation that came with the firewall, whether it's a simple Readme or not...

If you don't know much about computers and you've got SP2 on your computer, I suggest you uninstall the firewall you've got and use Windows Firewall. I use it, only because it's easy to deal with...

How do you enable Windows Firewall? Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Windows Firewall

From there it should be self-explanatory right?

And just if anyone's going to say Windows Firewall is crap and it doesn't protect your computer, then think again. That thing has been running for about ten months without pissing me whatsoever and it provides great protection for my PC. If you've got a problem, don't use it... I had only got one adware hiding and it's highly likely because I installed something... as if the firewall was unsecure, in those ten months it would've unleashed heaps of adware and threats to this computer...

Chris
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 02-07-2007, 09:40 AM
katana*GFR* is offline katana*GFR*

Send a message via ICQ to katana*GFR* Send a message via MSN to katana*GFR*
Quote:
Originally posted by Chrispy

From there it should be self-explanatory right?

And just if anyone's going to say Windows Firewall is crap and it doesn't protect your computer, then think again. That thing has been running for about ten months without pissing me whatsoever and it provides great protection for my PC. If you've got a problem, don't use it... I had only got one adware hiding and it's highly likely because I installed something... as if the firewall was unsecure, in those ten months it would've unleashed heaps of adware and threats to this computer...

Chris
Windows Firewall is not so good as you make it sounds Chris. It is to build in to XP, it autoturns itself on when installing SP2, wtf? I decide what is going to run on my PC not some microsoft program.. And what the hell does a firewall have to do with adware / spyware? Absolutely nothing.. A firewall checks for incoming and outgoing packages that may be obtrusive, and it doesnt check what the package has in it for the rest.. The only thing a firewall does is blocking, stealthing ports. And that's about it..

Ad- / Spyware is beeing countered with most antivirus software and dedicated software against that crap..

Adam, could you shine a light on what kind of pc you got? And if you have additional software running for accesing the internet, could you describe that also?
This all might help in narrowing down the options to try..

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here
Old 02-07-2007, 09:47 AM
Bustin is offline Bustin
DF2 Forever

I've never run Windows Firewall...hell I disable 90% of the background programs that come installed with Windows because they are worthless.