Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

View Poll Results: Do you still enjoy/play DF2?
Yes 35 74.47%
Not much 7 14.89%
No 5 10.64%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-01-2002, 06:32 AM
moreph is offline moreph

Send a message via ICQ to moreph
yep it is
Old 12-01-2002, 06:33 AM
moreph is offline moreph

Send a message via ICQ to moreph
lw's graphics r so cheap , tfd is a spin off to make more money bhd will probably be better
Old 12-26-2002, 06:04 PM
jetdf2 is offline jetdf2

Send a message via ICQ to jetdf2
Delta Force 2 is the best yet of all the Delta Force Games. The DFU (Delta Force United) squad has taken pains to insure clean play by employing members using the dffavs remote to punt/ban cheaters and using language / weapon restriction from both Dffavs and DFConsole both supurb tools which complement the games. As a special bonus, we also have non squad support troops which are players we trust that share our anti cheat philosopy to patrol the dfu servers for cheaters and disrupters with power to punt/ ban... All these elememts plus our own custom maps make for a great gaming experience in DF2. jet
Old 12-26-2002, 07:55 PM
Scatha is offline Scatha

Send a message via ICQ to Scatha Send a message via AIM to Scatha Send a message via Yahoo to Scatha
Hey that's way cool!!! You all in DFU keep up the great work!!!

Visit Ammu-Nation!
Old 01-13-2003, 09:16 AM
bobsm8 is offline bobsm8

Send a message via ICQ to bobsm8
df2 oh yeah...most days and nights im around on it....although the cheats really get to me sometimes espesh the teleporters with thier knife tricks...also when ive done a decent run and one pops up and knifes me ...that gets my goat..but all in all..im a df2 man....df4 is next though im havin great time on that just lately....not so many cheats and ya need account to log in....and they have a hall of shame for all to see...perhaps nova should try it on df2 ...

Give 100% ......or Give Nothing

B.A.F
Old 01-13-2003, 02:48 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
i still a big fan of DF2 in some way it better then the other newer one they came out with.
1-100% 1%-bad 100%-great feel of the game

DF1 30% good. what can i say its a super old game still a lot of bug in it only have to deal with it.

DF2 90% a lot better feel to it.

DFLW 98% good in all area's terrian could be better don't care for the one's it has added in DF2 terrain & skins to it.(still don't care to see sniper's dot's long way out "black dot people try to hind can't do to them black dot's)
(have to novaworld server use the DFLW.pff basic when using skin change up to other DFLW.Pff with skin)

DF:TFD 75% good in all area's (still don't care to see sniper's dot's long way out "black dot people try to hind can't do to them black dot's)

also a fan of fav-cheat blocker/dffavs too
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 01-13-2003 at 02:59 PM.
Old 01-24-2003, 08:16 AM
SS-Schut=DMS= is offline SS-Schut=DMS=

Well gotta say that df2 is the only df game i played and actually the only pc game i play. I hate pc's (i am actually postponing my crusade against all pc's because of this game, but in time i will destroy them all!!!) i play it a few hours a day and i am still not tired of it, so hell yeah i enjoy this game.

Cheaters are a pain but if you get to know the good servers and the good people they don't bother you anymore.

DEMONSTRATING MY STYLE
Old 02-02-2003, 09:08 PM
Gen. CW {EotD} is offline Gen. CW {EotD}

Send a message via Yahoo to Gen. CW {EotD}
Definitly!

One of the all time greats!
Old 02-02-2003, 09:11 PM
Gen. CW {EotD} is offline Gen. CW {EotD}

Send a message via Yahoo to Gen. CW {EotD}
Definitly one of the all time greats!
Old 02-17-2003, 09:26 AM
Chief ADFP

its too bad novaworld or novalogic.inc don't care now days to do something about it ref;cheaters in there server's in DF:1/2
if they did they would have make people log-in with thier Cd-Key code's to make account with but only can say and it's getting lam now days the game is old but i say fix the log-in part of it not the bug's in the game that has to do with cheaters.

so they can handle of the account they are doing for DF:LW & DF:TFD the game be a lot better but its too bad they can't make people log-in at all now days i seen DF:1/2 getting pass on to other with the key-code to use i say DF:2 has 2-4 people using the same Key code for them game to me this is lost of money.

i mostly play public area in DF:2 and password area now day's. but of late DF:LW like it better now

Last edited by Hellfighter; 04-08-2003 at 08:07 PM.
Old 03-19-2003, 11:05 AM
}DHS{PSYCHO is offline }DHS{PSYCHO

Cool DF2....

I have been playing for years. I love it. I cant get enough of it. I think that it has been the best game so far novalogic has produced. "except BHD which is almost out"
Old 03-26-2003, 05:33 AM
TheBigOne^DoT^ is offline TheBigOne^DoT^

Send a message via ICQ to TheBigOne^DoT^ Send a message via Yahoo to TheBigOne^DoT^
The Best DF Game!

Quote:
Delta Force 2 is the best yet of all the Delta Force Games.
This is the best game, of All DF! U can say LW, TFD and BHD are the best, but i have all games, and none of them it's as good as DF2! The graphics and weapons in LW, TFD and BHD are better,... i don't argue there, u guys have a point, but in terms of gameplay, NO LW, TFD or BHD can beat DF2! The grass it0s the most important, it makes the game more realistic, in other DF series u can't hide in the of a moutain, everyone will spot u, u don't have a terrain to help u hide out, only buildings, and tunnels no protection,... don't like any onther DF game, i have them all,... but DF2 IS THE GAME!

Live to Kill, Kill to Live!

http://www.dot-hq.com/
Old 04-08-2003, 08:17 PM
Chief ADFP

yea DF2 is better in a lot of ways cloth ghillie suit one can ware,grassie terrain,

not like the other's DF:LW/TFD plain terrain see a lot of black dots (people on the terrian)lame-o the terrain sucks super bad.can't say for DF:BHD it lags to much for me

skip like crazy, everything is upgraded still lag/skip offline. i got the Cd in the book case with all the dead gamer Cd's that i have; Duke Nukem,Diablo,High impact painball,DF:BHD retail all are Dead game Cd's.

Games i do play: (Pc)
Mech warrior 3, DF:1/2/LW/TFD,NFS:high stakes,Tom Claney Rainbow Six,Shadow Force: Razer Unit,Kyodai Vr 18.42 thats it online but mostly say DF:2 is the best then them all

Last edited by Hellfighter; 04-08-2003 at 08:23 PM.