Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 06-04-2019, 01:10 PM
Creator is offline Creator

Sad DF2 "Hound Dog" secret mission

Someone know how to unlock the secret mission "Hound Dog" for Delta Force 2? I see around web that this mission can be unlocked by editing df2plyrs.sav file with Ultra Edit, but I haven't this file because I have a crack of the game with imaginary CD(and for campaign progress I don't know what file the game use). I tried to put into delta force 2 directory this df2plyrs.sav file(downloaded from Novahq.net with the name "DF2 campaign missions completed") and I modified it, but nothing has changed…
Someone know another way to unlock this mission???
I ask because I think it's the only mission I haven't played in the entire Delta Force series!!!
Old 06-04-2019, 02:04 PM
Guest001 is offline Guest001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creator View Post
Someone know how to unlock the secret mission "Hound Dog" for Delta Force 2? I see around web that this mission can be unlocked by editing df2plyrs.sav file with Ultra Edit, but I haven't this file because I have a crack of the game with imaginary CD(and for campaign progress I don't know what file the game use). I tried to put into delta force 2 directory this df2plyrs.sav file(downloaded from Novahq.net with the name "DF2 campaign missions completed") and I modified it, but nothing has changed…
Someone know another way to unlock this mission???
I ask because I think it's the only mission I haven't played in the entire Delta Force series!!!
If you use Open Office 4 Writer this is all you get.

There's probably some missing encrypted or formatted data there but looking at it I don't think it has much to do with playing the mission for you if you haven't played and saved it before yourself but I may be wrong and you may be able to edit it some way.

Perhaps if you copy a sav file that someone else has played and saved it may work.

As for playing it straight off I'd look for campaign related files or an actual mission file somewhere.

Code:
FPBC########Stompem#############################################################################################################################################################################################################################The package is secure.##################Prepare to assault on my mark.##########Snipers, take the high ground.##########Gunners, go for the flags.##############Guard the base.#########################I need backup now!######################Mess with the best, die like the rest!##You don't want none of this!############Is that all you got?####################Gotta Get Those Guys!#######################################################################################	###################################A###########D###########W###########S###########Z###########X###########C########### ###########
###############################################B###########1###########2###########3###########4###########5###########6###########7###########8###########9###########0###########Ý###########Û###########T###########Y###################################V#######################M###########P###########L###########º###########¾###########	###########O###########R###########F###########G#######################H###########Q###########$###################################N###########I###########o###########j###########m###########k###########a###########c###########`###########n###########Ü###########E#######################€#######ÿ###ÿ###È##############################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################The package is secure.##################Prepare to assault on my mark.##########Snipers, take the high ground.##########Gunners, go for the flags.##############Guard the base.#########################I need backup now!######################Mess with the best, die like the rest!##You don't want none of this!############Is that all you got?####################Son, it's gonna be a long day!##############################################################################
###################################%###########'###########&###########(###########"#######################.########### #######################S###################################B###########1###########2###########3###########4###########5###########6###########7###########8###########9###########0###########Ý###########Û###########T###########Y###########W###########A###########V###########D###########M###########P###########L###########º###########¾###########	###########O###########R###########F###########G###########C###########H###########Q###########$###########X###########Z###########N###########I###########o###########j###########m###########k###########a###########c###########`###########n###########Ü###########E#######################€#######ÿ###ÿ###È##############################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################The package is secure.##################Prepare to assault on my mark.##########Snipers, take the high ground.##########Gunners, go for the flags.##############Guard the base.#########################I need backup now!######################Mess with the best, die like the rest!##You don't want none of this!############Is that all you got?####################Son, it's gonna be a long day!##############################################################################
###################################%###########'###########&###########(###########"#######################.########### #######################S###################################B###########1###########2###########3###########4###########5###########6###########7###########8###########9###########0###########Ý###########Û###########T###########Y###########W###########A###########V###########D###########M###########P###########L###########º###########¾###########	###########O###########R###########F###########G###########C###########H###########Q###########$###########X###########Z###########N###########I###########o###########j###########m###########k###########a###########c###########`###########n###########Ü###########E#######################€#######ÿ###ÿ###È##############################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################The package is secure.##################Prepare to assault on my mark.##########Snipers, take the high ground.##########Gunners, go for the flags.##############Guard the base.#########################I need backup now!######################Mess with the best, die like the rest!##You don't want none of this!############Is that all you got?####################Son, it's gonna be a long day!##############################################################################
###################################%###########'###########&###########(###########"#######################.########### #######################S###################################B###########1###########2###########3###########4###########5###########6###########7###########8###########9###########0###########Ý###########Û###########T###########Y###########W###########A###########V###########D###########M###########P###########L###########º###########¾###########	###########O###########R###########F###########G###########C###########H###########Q###########$###########X###########Z###########N###########I###########o###########j###########m###########k###########a###########c###########`###########n###########Ü###########E#######################€#######ÿ###ÿ###È######################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################