Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 06-28-2006, 06:32 AM
Mudbelly is offline Mudbelly

TFD Squad

Hello,
Some of you may know me from playing Task force dagger and some may not. I am posting today so that I can find anyone who will help run the squad. I have not yet selected the name yet as I am waiting for another leader as they say. I can not host and I'll say that first reason being is that no one can seem to enter my server's they dont get passed joining seision.
If you are muture and can help with hosting and run a squad well post here. I can look after website building and so on . I also can finance the squad too. Once i get you as a leader then we together can come up with a name. I am looking for a squad that would allow only the best too join and let only the dedicated players that play in the server in. Now we can bend that a bit a start.
I would hope most of the players would be muture and I may put an age limit. I'm not looking for a huge squad becaues they always go downhill as time goes on. No more then 30 is what I would be looking for but 30 good and kind players who I know I could trust. I would be more in favor rather than just being good players but kind funny and dedicated players. I am yet to decide the age limit on the squad. If you think you would like to be in a squad like this and help run it. Post here and I will be in contact.
I have other plan's but we must take it in baby steps.

Good luck,