Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 04-29-2002, 09:33 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

eek FOUL LANGUAGE!

HELLO ALL, WELL A COUPLE OF PLAYERS CAME INTO THE GAME I WAS HOSTING AND AFTER 5 MINUTES BEGAN ABUSING BOTH MYSELF AND OTHER PLAYERS! ONE OF THESE "GENTLEMEN" CALLED ME A F*****G C*** FOR NO OTHER REASON, OTHER THAN I KEPT SHOOTING HIM! THE OTHER JERK KEPT ASKING IF THERE WERE ANY, QUOTE "NIGGERS IN THIS ROOM?" nOW I DON'T MIND A LITTLE CUSSING NOW AND THEN AND HELL MY WIFE TELLS ME I DO IT A LOT LOL! BUT THIS WAS WAY OVER THE TOP AND SEVERAL FEMALE PLAYERS LEFT WHEN THEIR REMARKS BECAME SEXUALLY OFFENSIVE. I HAVE ONE THING TO SAY TO THESE PEASANTS AND OTHERS LIKE THEM (OF WHICH I AM SURE THERE ARE ONLY A VERY FEW) DO NOT REPEAT NOT, COME IN TO A GAME I AM HOSTING AGAIN!!!! IF YOU WANT TO EXPRESS YOUR SELF IN THIS WAY THEN GO SOME WHERE ELSE TO DO IT!!!! I'M SURE AS A GAMING COMMUNITY MOST ALL OF THE GUYS AND GIRLS WHO PLAY DFLW DON'T WANT THIS KIND OF THING IN THE GAME! THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME A FORUM TO EXPRESS THIS OPINION. BADDOG ENGLAND.
Old 04-29-2002, 09:46 AM
Acid is offline Acid

Send a message via ICQ to Acid
Re: FOUL LANGUAGE!

Quote:
Originally posted by BADDOG
HELLO ALL, WELL A COUPLE OF PLAYERS CAME INTO THE GAME I WAS HOSTING AND AFTER 5 MINUTES BEGAN ABUSING BOTH MYSELF AND OTHER PLAYERS! ONE OF THESE "GENTLEMEN" CALLED ME A F*****G C*** FOR NO OTHER REASON, OTHER THAN I KEPT SHOOTING HIM! THE OTHER JERK KEPT ASKING IF THERE WERE ANY, QUOTE "NIGGERS IN THIS ROOM?" nOW I DON'T MIND A LITTLE CUSSING NOW AND THEN AND HELL MY WIFE TELLS ME I DO IT A LOT LOL! BUT THIS WAS WAY OVER THE TOP AND SEVERAL FEMALE PLAYERS LEFT WHEN THEIR REMARKS BECAME SEXUALLY OFFENSIVE. I HAVE ONE THING TO SAY TO THESE PEASANTS AND OTHERS LIKE THEM (OF WHICH I AM SURE THERE ARE ONLY A VERY FEW) DO NOT REPEAT NOT, COME IN TO A GAME I AM HOSTING AGAIN!!!! IF YOU WANT TO EXPRESS YOUR SELF IN THIS WAY THEN GO SOME WHERE ELSE TO DO IT!!!! I'M SURE AS A GAMING COMMUNITY MOST ALL OF THE GUYS AND GIRLS WHO PLAY DFLW DON'T WANT THIS KIND OF THING IN THE GAME! THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME A FORUM TO EXPRESS THIS OPINION. BADDOG ENGLAND.
2 words

Bozo- Filter
Old 04-29-2002, 12:13 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
dont that just suk @$$

unortunately there is a handfull of players that have their mind set on causing trouble. the only think u can do is ignore them or shut ur server. they have small brains and usually get bored quickly if u dont react to the childish behaviour. im sure u run a great server and hope that no idiots drop by soon
Old 05-01-2002, 08:36 AM
staffy bull is offline staffy bull

heyup baddog when hosting alot unfortuneately this happens once in a while m8.i find the best thing is to ignore em straight away these people are usually trying to goad a response from you if you all ignore em then while theyre typin your knifing em they soon get bored but if you respond they start to get worse .
failing that you could punt em if they come back ban em.
shame there has to be losers like that out there.
would like to make em suck the end of my m249 hehehehe then squeeze ......messy!!!!!!!
Old 05-01-2002, 10:41 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

FOUL LANGUAGE.

HI STAFFY, THX 4 THE TIPS M8 AND 2 ALL THE OTHER PLAYERS WHO HAVE SPOKEN 2 ME ABOUT THIS PROBLEM. I FIND MOST PEOPLE R PRETTY GOOD ABOUT THIS AND TURN ON ANY 1 WHO IS SWEARING PRETTY DAMN QUICK!!!

THX BADDOG!!!!!
Old 05-02-2002, 09:59 AM
~FB~Ghandi is offline ~FB~Ghandi

punt them ...