Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Old 09-03-2003, 02:39 PM
SSGWarHog is offline SSGWarHog

Send a message via ICQ to SSGWarHog
Quote:
Originally posted by Ice Cannon
uhh dude, why dont you just team up with ACG? Why have multiple forces when you can combine and work together?
IceCannon- ACG does not need or require the above STC or any new wanna be anti cheat site who posts false information in DFHQ news about ACG going down to join forces with us.

Anyone can send a screen shot or in gensteelebb's case false informtion to Nova tech support ( based on his false press release )

ACG does not deal with false informtion-we gather information as we have for the past year and investigate with undercover investigators, grab screen shots, videos of cheats and take action, ACG primarily spends a lot of time working to take cheats / cheating squads / hackers and trainer makers down. That is the best way to handle them. He said / she said we really don;t care about--your everyday cheaters can be banned by hosts themselves using the BHD host ban program and anyone can email tech support at
support@novalogic.com in case of a cheater they want to report. No brain storm here at all.

If gensteelebb accessed ACG last week he would have noticed the following posted at the ACG url site stating
Quote:
" we are having technical difficulties and are working to get ACG back as soon as possible along with SoldiersFury announcing ACG is for sale.
Within 48 hours ACG was purchased by FTroopDad"

NOW DOES THIS SOUND LIKE THE ANTI CHET GUILD "ACG" HAS GONE BYE BYE---NOT AT ALL.

ACG is working with other anti cheat sites and resource sites ( not named for various reasons ) to combat cheats / cheating squads / hackers and trainer makers and take them down-with a direct connection with Nova.

The main issue here is Nova is putting all it;s resources in Joint Operations release at this time so things are moving somewhat slower then we want.

ACG was hacked due to our techniques of shutting down ( 3 in the last month ) hackers sites.

By the way gensteelebb you want a list of cheats / stat grabbers who are playing I can provide you any list which is posted on various sites--

Quote:
gensteelebb-- what the f*** are you talking about dude. for 1 thing ~ECT~, ~ETT~, and -TNT- were the same squad. WE changed our name because at the beginning the name was Elite Counter Terrorists, which made us seem like the bad guy. Then we changed ~ETT~ to -TNT- because there were 2 other squads name Elite Tactical Team, Then we changed it to -TNT- and then i shut the squad down because no1 was particapating. lol so really i had 1 Squad, 1 DFX, and 1 Anti-Cheat website. I don't even know id the Anti-Cheat website gonna work. Maybe it will, maybe it wont. So you have no right to talk about me just because I snapped at you earlier today. WTF is ur problem dude?
The above is another reason which will always seperate what ever site you are attmepting to start to fight cheats from ACG- we are professional and do not talk like that within a resource site we are attempting to gain support with.

IceCannon and others thank you for your past support of the Anti Cheat Guild and look forward to working with everyone to combat cheats / cheating squads / hackers and trainer makers.

Visit us at http://www.anticheatguild.com

Quote:
IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN JOINING ACG STAFF AS PART OF THE FORCE 10 OR AS INVESTIGATORS CONTACT ME AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT INFORMATION I NEED SO WE CAN INVESTIGATE TO SEE IF YOU FIT OUR CRITERIA.
Old 09-03-2003, 06:14 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
AAA+
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 09-03-2003, 06:32 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
what are u talking about SSG Warhog? Dude i never tried to tell every1 to not go to ACG and start coming to the STC. And another thing, where do u get off trying to tell that i try to start fights with the ACG? Dude there is something wrong with that. why are you telling me that I do not need to start my own anti cheat website? you have NO SAY in what I do! Also Why is it that everytime I try to do somethnig some1 always jumps on my back about it? I mean, I want to try to stop cheaters, hackers, and trainer makers just as much as you, so what are you doing talking about the STC when you have your own Anti-Cheat website to worry about?
Old 09-03-2003, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by gensteelebb
what are u talking about SSG Warhog? Dude i never tried to tell every1 to not go to ACG and start coming to the STC. And another thing, where do u get off trying to tell that i try to start fights with the ACG? Dude there is something wrong with that. why are you telling me that I do not need to start my own anti cheat website? you have NO SAY in what I do! Also Why is it that everytime I try to do somethnig some1 always jumps on my back about it? I mean, I want to try to stop cheaters, hackers, and trainer makers just as much as you, so what are you doing talking about the STC when you have your own Anti-Cheat website to worry about?
I am not going to attempt to start a flame war here in these forums, but your news post on the main page here at DFHQ submitted by yourself states
Quote:
ACG Went Down :: Posted by: gensteelebb on August 29th
Hey, Have you heard the ACG went down this morning? They closed it. I have an idea tho.
Posting this without any verification is false imformation, so maybe you should verify before jumping the gun and posting news article about any site which can go down for any reason.

And as far as you attempting to start up an anti cheat site-go ahead and best of luck to you, you have the ACG's best wishes in your endevor

Maybe your attempt to start something which causes members at sites to jump down your back as you stated below is the way you go about it.

ACG welcomes any site which wants to stop cheats / cheatng squads / hackers and trainer makers.
Old 09-03-2003, 07:54 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
ok, for 1 thing, i had heard from an ex ACG staff member that the ACG went down, and also, i haerd that from alot of other ppl.
Old 09-03-2003, 08:06 PM
blueprint is offline blueprint

Send a message via ICQ to blueprint Send a message via AIM to blueprint
geezus dude another name
Old 09-03-2003, 08:18 PM
G.I.JOE*MFA* is offline G.I.JOE*MFA*

Send a message via ICQ to G.I.JOE*MFA* Send a message via Yahoo to G.I.JOE*MFA*
Quote:
Originally posted by chief-ADFP
guy it not the same in DF: 1,2,LW,TFD they only ban players by name. DF:BHD it dose it 2-ways the players name and the IP#. i do beleave this is right.

i have DF:1-4 in use DF:BHD, i having to much trouble with it not in use.

a ban player has to do is rename his guy he's back in or disconnect from the internet then reconnect he's back.

a dealup gets a new IP# all the time a cable or DSL keep the same IP# they are sign to.

DF:LW and DF:TFD also ban by IP...but they dont block the name...

*MaFiA*...Trust...Respect . . . Family

BF *MaFiA* - CoD *MaFiA* - DF *MaFiA* - JO *MaFiA* - RvS ¤MaFiA¤ - SW *MaFiA* - Capo Crimini
The Site

Old 09-03-2003, 08:53 PM
sPLiT
Unregistered

acg hasn't done crap all it shows is that a squad doesn't cheat and tfd squad can cheat because of source codes in the program don't show anything to stop trainers. there only 1 kind of trainer it can stop is 1's made by a certain trainer maker kit but theres over 50 trainer maker kits. the known cheaters page only has 3 and i've already found 27 cheaters. and tipping off anti cheat server makes them know not to go there because of anti cheat server have cheat blocker running so they can punt them. so it's kinda stupid doing that.
Old 09-04-2003, 01:59 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by G.I.JOE*MFA*
DF:LW and DF:TFD also ban by IP...but they dont block the name...
thanks for the info did not know if i was right or not about it now i know thanks again
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 09-04-2003, 11:53 AM
sPLiT
Unregistered

i believe nova logic recently updated to ban people by there games serial number
Old 09-04-2003, 06:00 PM
Unregistered
Unregistered

I hate cheaters too! They screw up a good game! I run into them all the time, Have lots of SS of cheaters! I e-mail Nova all the time w/them!! You can contact me @ dii.8k.com!

~DII~Bigwood
Old 09-04-2003, 06:46 PM
G.I.JOE*MFA* is offline G.I.JOE*MFA*

Send a message via ICQ to G.I.JOE*MFA* Send a message via Yahoo to G.I.JOE*MFA*
Quote:
Originally posted by chief-ADFP
thanks for the info did not know if i was right or not about it now i know thanks again
np

Quote:
Originally posted by sPLiT
i believe nova logic recently updated to ban people by there games serial number
ive heard that too but havent seen it . . . yet

*MaFiA*...Trust...Respect . . . Family

BF *MaFiA* - CoD *MaFiA* - DF *MaFiA* - JO *MaFiA* - RvS ¤MaFiA¤ - SW *MaFiA* - Capo Crimini
The Site

Old 09-08-2003, 01:34 PM
Stu is offline Stu
Resident Member

Is stc a programe?

if so, can we hav a link for a download
Old 09-08-2003, 05:15 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

no its not a prog. lol sry, but we still tryin to work on getting it up right now!
Old 09-09-2003, 11:10 AM
Stu is offline Stu
Resident Member

so... wat is it
Old 09-09-2003, 12:18 PM
Surge is offline Surge

Quote:
Originally posted by Trilogy
anti cheat sites dont work, never have, never will. there is NO WAY to stop cheats, so people need to stop trying. anti cheat sites cant do anything, squads in anti cheat sites can cheat. showing names of people cheating doesnt help either. sorry, im glad ur heart is in the right place, but its just not possible
Only possible way that I see that you can stop cheats on your server is to put up pw games. Keep your server away from the public and only invite the people you know don't cheat. If someone wants to play on your server they just ask you for the password. If they end up being a cheater then ban them from your game. Then next time you host just change the password. That would be the only reasonable solution that I could see fit.
Old 09-12-2003, 10:47 PM
Lead_Head is offline Lead_Head

Cheaters

I Have been a loyal fan of DF from the first relaease I have bought them all. Sadly I have been waiting for many years for novalogic to fix the cheating problems. And it never ends. It is so sad that the best online game ever created is ruined within weeks of the release by hackers. As far as reporting people to novalogic what a joke.
You will only catch a small percentage of cheaters.
My guess is novalogic after 3 releases of df does not consider cheaters to be a priority.
That really sucks. If they could stop the cheaters their sales and online gaming would double.
For the rest of us fools who keep buying the game hoping for Nova logic to fix the problem.
WE ARE WAITING.
Old 10-03-2003, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by sPLiT
acg hasn't done crap all it shows is that a squad doesn't cheat and tfd squad can cheat because of source codes in the program don't show anything to stop trainers. there only 1 kind of trainer it can stop is 1's made by a certain trainer maker kit but theres over 50 trainer maker kits. the known cheaters page only has 3 and i've already found 27 cheaters. and tipping off anti cheat server makes them know not to go there because of anti cheat server have cheat blocker running so they can punt them. so it's kinda stupid doing that.
Split I had stated earlier that I am not going to get into a flame war here about anti cheat sites and making a comment like this:

Quote:
acg hasn't done crap all it shows is that a squad doesn't cheat
shows me you know nothing about ACG or what we do. Since the month of August 5 sites where shut down 3-BHD trainer posting site, 1-BF1942 glow bot downloded off a site personnally by me and 1 was shut down by a ACG sanctioned squad covering Americas Army.

Quote:
tfd squad can cheat because of source codes in the program don't show anything to stop trainers
Are you referring to your squad or are you referring to DF Task Force Delta--by the way are you in a squad if so which one do not see this posted any where like a link to you site.

Quote:
there only 1 kind of trainer it can stop is 1's made by a certain trainer maker kit but theres over 50 trainer maker kits
As far as trainer kits. hackers and trainer makers I am aware as Head Council for ACG who they are-my job is to hunt and shut down and as stated above have done both.

Any information unlike other anti cheat sites we DO NOT post any informtion within our public forum area-for anyone viewing all this is posted internal.

Quote:
i've already found 27 cheaters
Very Impressive what you have done here-congradulations--I am not interested in cheaters cause cheaters like thieves will always be here among us-I borrowed a phrase form President Bush " the Evil Doer's " that is who I go after.

Quote:
tipping off anti cheat server makes them know not to go there because of anti cheat server have cheat blocker running so they can punt them
Um interesting a CB actually running in BHD--

Lastly:
Quote:
all it shows is that a squad doesn't cheat
that is 100% correct every sanctioned squad who joins ACG is proud to be a part of ACG and proud that they do not cheat as a squad.

ACG as the premier anti cheat site within our community can not stop cheats /cheating squads/ hackers and trainer makers-we can ony attempt to shut them down one at a time and everytime I shut one down I feel that for that moment receiving a confirmation from whomever I discussed this with " ACG has taken our games back "

Remember strengtht is in numbers and every cheat free squad should stand up and say hey " this is our game we paid for it and we want to take our games back"

Join ACG today visit us at http://www.anticheatguild.com and make a stance and be part of a community that cares.

The ACG after being hacked a second time at the end of August and under gone a new owner, we are back stronger then ever.

chief-ADFP-not ment to flame within your forum area

PS: Split if you do not know anything about a site and how that site works is there any reason to say:
Quote:
acg hasn't done crap
Old 10-03-2003, 01:52 AM
TO*FAST is offline TO*FAST

Send a message via ICQ to TO*FAST Send a message via AIM to TO*FAST Send a message via Yahoo to TO*FAST
Smile

when my day go's to sh.t i get my self a Beer read the thread
and things better on my end not so sure about u all but it works try it

Thanks all TO*FAST
Old 08-05-2005, 10:15 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

i figure the best anti cheat will be, that all the games and servers up on nova have a cirtain code string and a program devised that will scan the incoming and outgoing codes and if one isnt right it will result in instant punt, this little thingie will be automaticly inprinted in the game on burning it to disk at company and is part of the game itself, and any attemt to remove it will mess up the ingoing and outgoing string of code resulting it in a unusable game. just a thought.