Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 06-02-2003, 04:59 AM
Isotropic is offline Isotropic

eek Repitition BHD

Ok, got the chopper to take off, made an event upon landing at LZ, then it takes off again and heads back to base via waypoints then it lands at base. For the life of me, i can't get it to repeat the same routine.

Can someone please help me, i'm freakin out because i can't get my map on the road without getting the choppers to repeat flightplan.

tia.

Isotropic
Old 06-02-2003, 05:09 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
in the events you need to 'reset' the past events other wise they will only happen one time

there is a reset tab on the main events menu window, or you can make it an actual event to reset the past events (then you will have to reset the reset event) lol.

hope that sorts you out
Old 06-02-2003, 07:31 AM

umm yeah

yeah tried making an event to reset all events but the chopper goes through once and still doesn't repeat flightplan.

i've also tried resetting ssn visit waypoints flag, which on completion should reset all visited waypoints of the chopper. the reset events and reset waypoints is one event and is the last event on the list.

i've had the chopper go through once and still keep the engine hot using reset in other events.. ie. if one event is complete then at the next event there is a reset last event, which was the layout for keeping the engine hot.

having a last event to reset events just shuts the chopper down.

i'll go through it again and check it out. i have delays on events and area triggers where events are nested as well as advance trigger for waypoints.

almost drain bamaged

Isotropic
Old 06-02-2003, 07:59 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
im working on a helo event myself to get it to repeat the waypoint list. i got it to work for one heli, but when i added another heli and set its events up, none of the choppers will repeat anything :/

almost brain damaged here also
Old 06-03-2003, 05:03 AM

Yep tried that too

Yep tried that as well.

i've ended up creating 4 area triggers and two seperate sets of waypoints for my first chopper and... i got it to repeat the process the flightplan however, one problem. when it came to reset event 0 the first event in the choppers flight plan it skipped event 6 which is landing back at base and went straight into event 0 sending it to the LZ event. Also i figured after the 6th event chopper 1 went into it's guarding routine around a village outlined by a seperate set of waypoints. at the last waypoint of the guarding section my 4th area trigger kicks in sending the chopper back to base and resetting all waypoints visited and all events except for the one sending the chopper back. I can't reset the 4th area trigger event at event 0 because it then loops. I can't reset that event upon execution either. It appears when attempting to reset all events, even with an event to reset events, it will loop and not carry out all instructions except for flopping around waypoints like an untrained seal. I'm figuring that this is where values come into the equation, however i don't have the instruction book on that.

I'm trying to do this with 10 choppers (hooge map! heaps of action NPC and players)

tell ya what if ya send ya email addy i'll send my map to you and you can send me yours so we can check our events and compare them.

literally drain bamaged

Isotropic