Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Old 10-21-2008, 06:05 PM
VENOM-S8- is offline VENOM-S8-

Team Section-8-

Hi this is VENOM-S8- founder and leader of TEAM SECTION-8-some may know me from SHOGUN CLAN as VENOM-SC-. We have created another DFBHD Squad. Myself along with SGT.SNOOPY & TARGET25 are the leaders of this new BHD clan and we would like to let everyone know that we are recruiting new members, we use ventrilo communications, and our server is -S8-RECRUITING port# 21134. We would like to reach out to remaining BHD squads and welcome you to our server as well as hitting up for matches and scrims. We'll will probably be checking out alot of your servers from time to time to work on these with the addition of possible ALLIESHIPS! My msn is venom_r_sc@hotmail.com and our website is www.shogunbarracks-sc.cjb.net for now until we get the site name transferred although everything in the site is SECTION-8-. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AN HOPE TO SEE YOU AROUND!