Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 09-29-2021, 06:20 AM
Seahawk is offline Seahawk

From long I know this fool.

From long I know this fool who doesn't gets in the truck to exfil and gets stranded behind enemy lines lol. Was he fixed in BHD:TS? I have played both but didn't check lol.

The Fool: https://i.postimg.cc/kXq3f3t0/Untitled.png
Old 09-29-2021, 07:08 AM
TrSniper is offline TrSniper

For too long

I believe he has never been fixed. Legend says up to this day, he's still running against the slum hut. I noticed that bug to when I played the mission years ago.

This game has a lot of bugs if you search for them. Glitching items, floating items, AI that doesn't do his job properly. I made a reworked version of Rebel Mountain Stronghold a couple of months ago, you should check the bugs in the original mission. I couldn't believe they've released it like that back in the day.

But then again, besides Rebel that made the Team Sabre addon, I have to give Novalogic credits for the missions they've build for the original game dispite the bugs. If you focus on how they build the maps, usage of objects etc, I have to say that the team was very creative. I think 'Irene' was the most simple and un-interesting mission, it was rushed and very simple layed out with it's decorations and tile work. On the helo, you could see that the city looked more like a town (they've fixed this in the X-Box version with Fog, so that it looks like a big city). I think the custom Irene missions build by our community where better.

Getting back to the topic, funny you've mentioned this one. I was already wondering if I was the only one who noticed it.