Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2019, 05:43 AM
Justin09 is offline Justin09

Loading iran missions would crash the game.

I would mind to post it here as i mentioned in my 1st thread cuz the guy didn't respond my another reply.

Ok so... i have the mod called exp_terra02, a team sabre version of EXP Terranova, i was attempted to play iran missions (except the oil drilling mission) using the mod but it won't instead.

it'll crash the game itself after the loading bar almost stopped at the finished on mission loading screen.

----------------------------------------
However, i figured out why it is crashing...:

I was had the testing mission and placed all of iranian items but i did try them if they crash the game. I did removed some iranian items but the problem is... The Machine-gun attachment for VBL.

I wonder why the mod did not load the gun attachment for Iranian VBL vehicle? It did the same problem for the object called "VBL 7.62mm turret" on insert mode in map editor? Reasons:

- Maybe the mod is only still used for multiplayer purposes only?
- Theres something wrong inside the terra_02.pff file?
- Or it attempts to load the attachment model but it won't properly?

I got 3 reasons for now... I suppose that few people might having this same problem? Looks like the mod creator of it didn't check it if iran missions could be playable?

Any solutions for that? Maybe we need something to do what...? How can we fix it for the times?