Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Old 06-25-2005, 07:30 PM
CMcGee is offline CMcGee

GA opens up jobs..

I haven't been up on NovaHQ in quite awhile. I don't know if you guys remember JointOpsWorld or not, but thats who GamersAssault is, we changed into a gaming network site that has been in existence for nearly a year so far and is supporting BIA, BF2, DFBHD, DFBHD:TS, JO, JO:E, DFX, CSS, HL2 and we are dropping Tribes: Vengeance and we also have a 24/7 Dust/Dust2 CSS server located in San Diego. But back on subject:

GA is planning to go into the middle of 2005 and so forth with alot of momentum, with the new site giving us a boost. We need dedicated and skilled staff members to work at GA to improve it.

This is like a fresh start for us. The job opening is so big with detailed descriptions and detailed staff regulations, I'll have to just post the link to go to page for more info.

Visit http://gamersassault.net/forums/showthread.php?p=4269

Well guys. Im loggin off. Check us out at GamersAssault.net and say hey on our forums. Its appreciated. Cheers!

Chancz
GamersAssault.net Owner & Co-Founder
Old 06-26-2005, 09:44 AM
Azazel.c.k
Unregistered

well ill be droping buy for what its worth been looking for some bf2 sites so think a few of squad will be comeing too to have a look around
Old 06-26-2005, 12:20 PM
CMcGee is offline CMcGee

Quote:
Originally posted by Azazel.c.k
well ill be droping buy for what its worth been looking for some bf2 sites so think a few of squad will be comeing too to have a look around
Great to hear. We're not dedicated to any of our individual sites such as our Joint Operations section, or Battlefield 2. Our focus is currently our new portal and website that is upcoming to release sometime tonight or next week. But, I'll bet you anything, we will be working non-stop ( I will atleast ) to work out any bugs, get ALL pages, and ALL downloads and more to each up promptly at the release.

We will also be offering multiple BF2 Ladders for you to join. More information on ladders for BF2 will be released along with GA v2. Thanks for considering to join, I hope to see you there.

Chancz
Old 06-26-2005, 12:22 PM
CMcGee is offline CMcGee

Unfortunatly, I cannot edit my post above. But, we are working some terms out with our sponsors about giving us a Battlefield 32 player ranked gameserver. The GA team will keep you updated on that.