Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 05-02-2007, 09:15 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

ok, new thingy.

ok, i decided to not go for the tesla coil like i was gona do, instead i will do some of his works on harnessing energy right out of the air that are a lot more interestin than just making sparks.

im am atempting to tune in a set of coils to the earths harmonic frequency and see if i can get something out of it.

i got a coil beside me now that is reading .185vdc and at around .002mA and using no batteries whatsoever.

it works like a crystal radio but it is tuned into the VLF frequency range (Very Low Frequency).

all i need to get is 1.5vdc usable voltage and i can make a few and gangem in series and get usable 12vdc out of em to charge batteries or whatever, and being it is powered by the earths magnetic frequencys it is on all the time and requires no recharge and no fuel of anykind, voila ZPM, lol.

ill post some pics when i get it running a lightbulb.
Old 05-02-2007, 09:20 PM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

Interesting. Waiting to see the pics

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 05-02-2007, 09:29 PM

lol, right now while it says .135 and fluctuating up to .190 it wont light up a christmas tree light, lol.

im still gona have to tune it better fer i just trew it together to see if the general idea worked.

it is a 2 stage crystal radio basicly, it uses a primary like a transformer inductivly coupled to the secondary of 1000 turns of #22 AWG insulated wire. got blisters when i wound it, lol.

the way im doing it is i am tuningthe primary to the resonant frequency and using the induced magnetic fields to create the voltage in the secondarys just like a transformer but instead of working off of AC or DC it works off of radio waves to generate the required voltage.
Old 05-02-2007, 10:49 PM

lmao, holy crap.

cackle cackle , ITS ALIVE, ITS ALIVE, ITS ALIVE.

did a little more tuning of the primarys and instead of having the primarys one lead to the antenna nd one to the ground it is set up as, the antenna is on the top of the secondary, the germanium detector is on the top of the promarys, the it has 2 grounds now, 1 at the bottom of the primary coils and 1 at the bottom of the secondary coils.

the outputs are at the top of the primary coil this is the positive and the negative is at the bottom of the secondary coils.

the 2 coils are only coupled together thru inductance and the inducted magnetic waves reinforce each other loke in a polorized transformer system.

here is a pic of the thing, it is the white coils in the background.

check out the power i am getting from this with no batteries.

the secrets to the way i tuned it is mine and i wont tell, lol.
Old 05-04-2007, 11:48 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

I want a video! I wan't a video of how you did it aswell but I doubt i will get that hah

My photography website

Old 05-04-2007, 01:53 PM

lol, all i did was to take a piece of 3in od 24in long paper tubing and wraped it full length with the #22 insulated wire and then i taped it off and wraped about 5 inches of the bottom of the coil with more #22 wire for the other coil, there are 2 coils 1 wound on top of the other.

and i got the bottom of the small coil grounded to a water pipe and i got the bottom of the large coil grounded to a gas line that is no longer being used.

i have a antenna attatched on top of my roof that sticks up about 3 ft past the roof, it attatches to the top of the big coil.

the entire antenna wire and all is 30ft long, the better the antenna the better ya pick up frequencys.

the outputs are the bottom of the large coil and the top of the small coil.

even with all the voltage im getting it will just barly light a led, lol. no amps witch is what im gona have to work on.

there is some tuning involved to the coils but im not giving out that secret, fer every1 will be doing it and i wont be able to sell it if i do get it to work like it is supposed to. ,lol.