Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Task Force Elite

Task Force Elite Anything to do with the Tip of the Spear: Task Force Elite game

Old 03-28-2021, 10:35 AM
SLF is offline SLF

Tfe info

hi guys
been along time from i have played df games got a new pc on friday so put some df games on it just to find out a lot of the servers are gone then saw this TFE is a new game is it the same as i cant find any links that work for the lobbies dont want to get tfe if no one is playing the game any help would be great

thanks SLF
Old 03-28-2021, 01:26 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
hiho SLF, welcome!

the lobby used to be visible via https://tfe.gg/lobbies which is a community made page
but i think it broke on one of the patches. i guess it will be back up at some point.

i think this is the best indicator at the moment: https://steamcharts.com/app/1148810

sometimes useful to be on their Discord https://discord.com/invite/d6HhVwq to see if ppl are going online or to get a feel of how things are going.

you might find your time zone is lucky or not. I've not been on for a bit but there used to be active EU server until late EU time, then US server would be popular.

you have any friends playing or were part of any clans in the past? i think you will get the DF feeling from the game, and it's cheap because it's still early access. but it's who you are playing with that counts more often than not.
Old 03-28-2021, 02:02 PM
SLF is offline SLF

thanks steve will give it a go and see what happens
Old 03-30-2021, 09:56 AM
Stephen is offline Stephen
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Stephen Send a message via AIM to Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to Stephen
Hey SLF! TFE is very popular during EU hours but tends to drop off until late US time. If you have any questions and want a quicker answer reach out to me on the TFE Discord that Steve linked. Its a small community for now being early access but overall its mostly old DF players and can be fun.

"If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be without meaning."
-- C.S. Lewis