Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

View Poll Results: Free Game ArmyOpsRecon.exe
great 0 0%
fair 1 33.33%
poor 1 33.33%
really bad 1 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-07-2002, 11:26 AM
chief*ADFP* is offline chief*ADFP*
Hellfighter

Send a message via ICQ to chief*ADFP*
Angry Army Game na waste of time

man what a wast of good money US-Army game that came out for free, cost 7-million US-Dollares Tax payers
1)have to pay gamespy to play it 20.00 to use their server for it not totaly free.
2.) 3D cheap looking
3.) some how its trying todo a port scan their servers you even try to logoff it like to keep you in their servers longer.
4) hate to say it but Army guys are nothen but big fools again.
5.) they should have novalogic do it for them but bet they gone to the cheaper end of the beting line.
6.)they could have use that money to buying a tank or 2 with it at lease it looks & do a good job.
Old 07-07-2002, 04:13 PM
katana*GFR* is offline katana*GFR*

Send a message via ICQ to katana*GFR* Send a message via MSN to katana*GFR*
erm 1 tank fully equipt already cost over 1 million........................

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here
Old 07-07-2002, 04:27 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
prolly about 20 mill for a tank at least

those stealth bombers costs 1.5 BILLION each

US army has unlimited money, 7 mill is small change.

i would like to try the game out sometime
Old 07-07-2002, 05:21 PM
[wise1] is offline [wise1]

Send a message via ICQ to [wise1]
Dont try it stevie... its nothing but pooh on a stick.

[wise1]
Old 07-07-2002, 07:15 PM
Hellfighter

man i have 56k modem taking me 28hrs with dap5.exe to download it its really big seen so fore not much basic-training
have not gone pass that point don't care for it at all the 3D as for the tree's look much like DFLW tree's about the same the people you see look like some one pasted pic'c on the body's not good cheap looking.oh well who cares its free but seen better the 1st duke nukem for the Pc look better then this.lmao they really taken the army to the mop bucket on this 1.
Old 07-07-2002, 07:32 PM

I'm sure it will get better with time. This is just one part to many parts of the Americas Army saga. Stay tuned for better games. Trust me, the Army wont create a bad game. If this game stays as crummy as it is. The next one will be great to make up for this one.

[wise1]
Old 07-07-2002, 11:22 PM
Hellfighter

yea but i think they are trying to get new members in the army infantry (11B/11M) its ok better any way only dumy in the pass got in the infantry but then they get out what type a job can they get lmao ok soo newbies get a small tast what it means be in the army drill Sgt don't have to tell how to this & that its mostly already done for them training almost done till they get the real thing but their minds is open for it.
Old 07-08-2002, 12:54 PM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

Angry

That freaking game sucks!!!!!!!!! Doesn't support Intel chip ... I say less clutter on my HD

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 07-08-2002, 01:55 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

wtf is that you DD???

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 07-08-2002, 03:02 PM

I say go and ask if you can borrow the recruiters m16 so you can shoot their game.

[wise1]
Old 07-11-2002, 06:33 AM
Blade is offline Blade

Send a message via ICQ to Blade
I have the demo of it didn’t like it game play is rough as hell Graphics ant all that hot ether have to give it Poor

Its not about dieing for your country... Its about makeing your enemies die for theres.
Old 07-11-2002, 09:37 AM
Hellfighter

yes the game suck as hell but what you think hell the army alway **** out money to get things only i like to know who the joker is who packet the extry cash in their packet i seen better hell mech3 is alot better this army b/s
Old 07-13-2002, 02:46 AM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

Quote:
Originally posted by ~ÞÄцH£R~
wtf is that you DD???
Who else! ... THE ONE AND ONLY DD#1 ... TADA!!!!!!!!! ... Thank you! Thank you!

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 07-22-2002, 06:44 AM
zza1pqx is offline zza1pqx

Send a message via ICQ to zza1pqx Send a message via Yahoo to zza1pqx
Quote:
Originally posted by DevilDog#1
Doesn't support Intel chip
Quite bloody right too!
If more software houses did that then perhaps INtel could start making decent chips at competative prices and stop their bull**** liscencing for hardware that means you have to pay through the nose for substandard MBoards and memory.

AMD AMD AMD.

Freeaking Intel. DD you are a nutter. LOL

Old 07-27-2002, 05:39 AM
DeDRAGE is offline DeDRAGE

Yea Im with zz on that one. And guys I guess I have to go out on a limb here. But this game totally rocks. I am still in mad love with DFLW. I love the game. So when I say this dont take it personal. But this game is completely different than DFLW. You actually have to use squad tactics. Not a shootem up game like the DF series. You work as a team. Taking objectives. ITs great. It does have its fall back. Because it was only tested on top running pc's. Only bigtime gamers or peeps with high end pc's will get the full enjoyment out of it. The 32mb video cards are pretty much out. But in time you will see all the games improving as such. They are getting better time to upgrade the pc to keep up. Personally I have no video lag. Only problem I had was getting into servers. But now there are plenty to go around. And with the new update they even said the ingame browser is gonna work.

Happy Hunting.

Old 08-04-2002, 11:47 AM
SSGWarHog is offline SSGWarHog

Send a message via ICQ to SSGWarHog
Only Dummies in Army ?

chief{ADF} I hope that you really did not mean what you said that only dummies go intot the UNITED STATES ARMY. Some of the best GENERALS in the world have served proudly in our "DUMMY" ARMY as you state. We have lost thousands upon thousands of brothers, fathers, sisters, mothers, cousins and friends that served proudly in our UNITED STATES ARMY.
I personally served 20 years ( 2 active + 18 reserve) serving my country to include a tour in the UNITED STATES ARMY as a grunt and am DAMN proud of it. I also have lost some of my best friends in life in Vietnam including a buddy who died 1 foot from me in my fox hole. My friend Wayne's son was 2 weeks old when he died and never had the chance to get to know his father, cause he served in this countries "DUMMY" ARMY as you say. 30 years after Wayne died I located his son, and gave him photos of his father and he said thank you very much, from what he learned from myself and my brothers who served in this man's "DUMMY ARMY" he is very proud of his father, and should be. Don't knock this man's ARMY because you are here because of it and can play war games for fun and have a FREE CHOICE in life what you would like to do or become. As far as taking any job based on training you may receive in this man's ARMY, I used what skills I learned to include disipline and have made over 100K most of my life. So much for this man's DUMMY ARMY".
As far as the game goes yes the reason is to show yong men what it may be like going into the ARMY with some basic examples of the things you will have to go through. It will not replace the DI's or any other training. All young men should take 2 years and go into the service, what ever branch they can get into and learn something about life and become disciplined and grow into a man and lead a good productive life. WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU MY BROTHERS
Old 08-04-2002, 04:51 PM
Hellfighter

man you got tobe a jerk im taking about that crazy game they came out with but if you like to get down and dirty ok
1.)game time of anytime type game fight video type game to real world any player think it the same oh man they are in deep **** with the drill Sqt can you see it walk onto a live fire range guy say hey were the scope on this M16/M4 how do you load ammo into it there more to it in real combat you die 1x only soo you got to do it right the 1st time or your history.gaming time is nothen in the real world of the US-Army at all.(best part i like to see they walk 6miles to shot a rifle range can you see it full back pack ehehe love to see them ask why dose my back hurt & feet are sweety its not the way i play it in the game this did not happen)
P.s maybe you need to eat more Green monster weed or you can't read my sig i was in the US-Army guy best unit i was in 1/9 infantry korea inside the no man land DMZ.1977-1987 got out tire of it.do i hate it hell no mess it a lot yes we had no B/S in it.would i die for my country you bet i would in a heart bet.any time you like to talk to a vet im here bud hell i may see you in a VA-hosp some time too.

but for that game man i'll shot the fool gave its ok.its not that great i look at it seem a lot like Duke Nukem type video game 3D seen better game 3D may be you ask me i send my DDForm 214 to you some time.im 11B/11M/ and 88M bud active duty US-ARMY 1977-1987 AR-1987-1994 bud AR=US-Army Reserve
and you got a lot to say you what? 2 active + 18 reserve what your only joking right? you are only spend 2-yrs in the real Army you got to say this to me man get real you nothen but small time joker
i did 10yrs in the real Army you only did 2yrs? i got out gone into reserve 4yrs its nothen but a part time job nutso short amount of time in the reserve duty call weekend worrior reserve are nothen at all. what happen you could not handle the real Army guy?