Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2002, 08:00 PM
HK45Shooter is offline HK45Shooter

Send a message via ICQ to HK45Shooter
No Crosshair? NO GPS?

I have owned the game for over a year now. I really enjoy it. I am having some technical issues today. I have tried reinstalling the game, updating with the latest patches, and intalling directX 8.1. To no avail.

The normal aiming point that I should see when the player is walking around is missing, (I have pressed F3, no change), there are dark black shadows on the ground around all the buildings and trees, the gps map display is blotchy. I can see the colors, red, blue and white, but I can't make out what they are supposed to be and which way they are pointing. When I access the commanders map, the terrain is all smushed together. there is also a yellow square that appears at the muzzle when I fire the weapon instead of a flash. Help!

I am running windows 98, with directX 8.1, ATI Rage Pro Turbo, 160 megs of RAM, and 466 MHZ processor,2.5 gigs available on the hard drive. Not a good setup for online play but it has worked fine for the last year.