Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2002, 02:31 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Some news

I have added all the TFD and LW maps to the db. We now have 300 TFD maps! Good deal. I have also recieved a truck load of new TFD maps. If I can find an extra 2 hours tomorrow they will be posted. And now for some community news:

MitchC(HoNoR) writes:

Hey all I just wanted to make a map making squad and i would like to know if anyone that goes to dfhq is interested. my icq is 160373443 and my msn is h2oski01@msn.com so iff you wanna join the mapmaking squad it would be a delite!! Thank you

Oxide writes:

The next DFMatch oscar category to be put to the public vote is "Best Overall DF Resource Site".

The nominees are:
  • Nova-Arena

• DFTaskforce

• DFChicks

• DF-Inside

• DFHQ

• Tom Jones

• The poll will be open till next Sunday August 18th

*Note, plz vote for DF-HQ if you like this site

Doughboy writes:

We (DFC) have re-opened sooner then expected. Now DF-C has a new design, and is ready to continue to serve the Delta Force community. Click Here to visit DFC!

^I^ Trilogy writes:

^I^ is hosting a 4 on 4 Stock TDM for Task Force Dagger, signup is available @ www.squadinferno.cjb.net. Please have a full team before you sign up, we want to get the best squads to have teams in here so we can all have a bunch of fun. But, your team doesn\'t have to consist of the same squadron. Please tell all your friends and sign up now, if you have any questions post in our forums, and the question will be answered by our tourney staff asap.

Thanks for your time,
    The ^I^ Tourney Staff

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq