Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 06-08-2010, 08:06 AM
Guest001 is offline Guest001

DFX mods with DFX2 MED

If I do not have DFX. And I only have DFX2. Can I use the DFX2 MED to make DFX maps?

Bad question huh?
Old 06-08-2010, 07:49 PM
Xx_jet_xX is offline Xx_jet_xX

Send a message via Yahoo to Xx_jet_xX
I dont see why not, the med works off the pff files anyway.

WTF-Squad

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. -George Carlin
Old 06-09-2010, 04:10 AM

Thanks, but I probably would be better off just to get DFX to be sure the assets are available to the players in-map?
Old 06-10-2010, 02:03 AM
MERMITE is offline MERMITE

I suggest you buy a NEW copy of DFX 1, the stuff is the same, or check skinny's post,
many many here and elsewhere HATE it, lets say I prefer DFX1 to DFX2, even yesterday I'm playing with a friend and am getting lost why???? cause the waypoint needle/indicator is to thin I can hardly see it, and the AI stick out to much compared to the ground colours....also I like to use single shot on my m16 or m4, this is NOT available, had I known this before purchase then I may have given it the flick, may of my maps go for 18-24 hours, this will not be possible or have to be reviewed.
Read the book
GUERRILLA WARFARE
http://www.mediafire.com/?uiynqngnz5m
Old 06-10-2010, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERMITE View Post
I suggest you buy a NEW copy of DFX 1, the stuff is the same, or check skinny's post,
many many here and elsewhere HATE it, lets say I prefer DFX1 to DFX2, even yesterday I'm playing with a friend and am getting lost why???? cause the waypoint needle/indicator is to thin I can hardly see it, and the AI stick out to much compared to the ground colours....also I like to use single shot on my m16 or m4, this is NOT available, had I known this before purchase then I may have given it the flick, may of my maps go for 18-24 hours, this will not be possible or have to be reviewed.
Read the book
GUERRILLA WARFARE
Quote "also I like to use single shot on my m16 or m4, this is NOT available" Unquote.

That I did notice "M" but perhaps not a few finer points you mention.

I like to conserve ammo as it's the difference between surviving and not, without question.

Both DFX & DFX2 Have dropped underground capabilities...WHY?
Old 06-10-2010, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Read the book
GUERRILLA WARFARE
Quote "Read the book
GUERRILLA WARFARE
http://www.mediafire.com/?uiynqngnz5m" Unquote.

I was fully trained as an infantry soldier when I was younger and still remember that and I was an avid reader also. Too busy now though to rehash old things as I am involved in other fields of work,... The MED itself is a great new passion for me currently but I don't think I need any lessons in singular tactics..
Old 06-10-2010, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Read the book
GUERRILLA WARFARE
"may of my maps go for 18-24 hours,"

Boy it must take a long time to make it to your objectives.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:03 AM
skinny killer is offline skinny killer
HappyGoLucky

Send a message via Yahoo to skinny killer
I've never had a problem with the automatic weapons. I did use semi alot in DFX 1 but as long as you just click to shoot then it's basically the same thing as semi mode.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:26 PM
MERMITE is offline MERMITE

Nah all me tunnels stuff is their, go look in your med under buildings. (listed as Dlaba1 to Dlabt9), note: Stomp you do have a steam version of this, if you don't have this, better contact Nova??????
Old 06-11-2010, 02:46 AM

I was looking in Decorations? "I am idiot!" I will look now...

you are right of course.