Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2006, 07:20 PM
Chels is offline Chels

Oh My G*d

Ok I am single now, and its heart breaking but i had to do it. I left thursday to spend weekend with my fav cuz Mara age 18, we went out a few times had fun like normal teens, well I get a call from dylan Hes upset with me and wont listen and believe me that im hanging out with mara so he goes im cheating on him. I was like OMFG I am not why dont u believe me (And if he cant trust me then its a no go) so I get back to house to pick up things and saay hi to him and love him etc.. and I went to store and grabbed his Cell instead of mine by accident. Well a chiq calls and shes like 20 and Says hey baby and I didnt say anything wen i picked up phone, I told mara to hold phone and talk to the chiq while i ran out the car and swore. So I talked to dylan and it is over, he cant trust me and i cant trust him at all from that phone call.

Mara talked to the chiq and said " well hey this is his GirlFriends cousin and hes gone right now" so the girls like ok tell him ***** called, mara said "Sure will"

And I asked him who ***** was and he said he doesnt know, so I know i cant trust him.

it sux that its over becuz i really liked him to and he was someone i liked. He promised he would stay with me and not treat me like others but i guess some boys are not worth believing,

Somewhere between the Laughing for no reason
pointless arguments, long talks, ...<3
and always making fun of each other i fell for you

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
i wanna spank Tril.