Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 07-31-2006, 07:36 PM
Troy is offline Troy

Send a message via ICQ to Troy Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via Yahoo to Troy
www.troystavern.com (Official Music Site)

Hey y'all. I am currently working on new website for myself, my music and friends. It will be a work in progress for some time but it is functional and friendly. You all are invited to stop in and register. Check back often for updates on my projects. Past, present and future. I will also be posting up to date news on Southern Rock and the Community as well as Posting the All Southern Rock.com news and some polls when needed.

News Flash: I am currently undertaking a solo project. The new Demo that is being worked on is titled, "Mississippi Mojo". "In The Mornin" is the first song on the Demo. (already posted it here) It is somewhat completed but still in progress. Several others are still being added to, taken from, edited and mixed. To Download or Stream "In The Mornin" (A Fun Southern Rock Tune), go to the website or hit the thread below. Note: "In The Mornin" isn't the final mix and still somethings left to do but I wanted my friends and fans to have a sneak peek into my latest project before it's official release.

Also the current Featured Artist is: Full Throttle - A kickass band out of Raleigh, NC. Make sure to check out both links and listen to all the tunes. They are really good!

Thanks, have a great week everyone! Thank you for your support! TD

Go to: www.troystavern.com (TD's Official Music Website)
Old 08-04-2006, 12:58 AM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Looks alright.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 08-04-2006, 05:13 AM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

n1 m8, gd 2 c ur still doing all ur music stuff
Old 08-11-2006, 02:14 PM
Troy is offline Troy

Send a message via ICQ to Troy Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via Yahoo to Troy
Hey fella's. Thanks. Yea BB I've had a real busy summer. Just finishing up a CD.