Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

View Poll Results: What do you think about my idea?
Yeah you have all my support 9 52.94%
You may just have the perfect idea with this one 4 23.53%
It will never work Crazy, wake up man...... 4 23.53%
I am a cheater and you ain't gonna stop me cheating! 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2002, 07:36 PM
Crazy Para{BPR} is offline Crazy Para{BPR}

Send a message via ICQ to Crazy Para{BPR} Send a message via Yahoo to Crazy Para{BPR}
Post Idea against Cheats

Ok I dunno if this is possible, I emailed Nove the other day, asking about a kind of 3rd party anti-cheat group....This would work in a way that certain people that have authorisation to remove cheats from the Nova server games, then email Nova about the specific person, which would hopefully have the cheat suspended for say like 4 weeks.....

I say 4 weeks because a lot of people only cheat because they are no good at the game, and the 4 week ban would hit the spot, thus making them realise that they want to play the game online with friends and make them want to join a reputible squad.... If say the people who were chosen were also asked to run a website, which would hold the relevent details of the people who cheat and the people currently suspended, would make our lives a lot easier and our gaming more fun.

A lot of people cheat just to try and cheat a cheat, then most of them become addicted to the easy winning and carry on cheating. If you give the cheater a total of say 3 chances, and they still continued to cheat then they should get say a 6mth ban.....

I don't know guys this is just an idea that I thought about last week, because they really get on my nerves in the games too....Please gimme some feedback on this and don't just read the post..

Thanks