Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 07-25-2005, 11:31 PM
Vin420 is offline Vin420

<------- new guy with questions

Hello I got a couple questions for anyone who will help
Old 07-25-2005, 11:47 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
Well, what are your questions?
Old 07-26-2005, 12:31 AM
JonM is offline JonM

Hey just might as well say it here Welcome to NovaHQ.net , enjoy your stay here, and plz stay a while and post up.

On another note, what's the questions. You've got about 2,000 active members waiting to post and help
Old 07-26-2005, 12:59 AM
Vin420 is offline Vin420

well from what I see most of your people dispise people using cheats. I DO NOT play online just single player and enjoy that. and was wondewring if there are ANY for the final version(not demo)
Old 07-26-2005, 12:59 AM
Vin420 is offline Vin420

also I am having MAJOY trouble in "shattered Palace"
Old 07-26-2005, 01:01 AM
Vin420 is offline Vin420

I kill everyone get everything and it tells me to get on the little bird.......I do and it will not take off!!!!! what am I missing or what could the problem be??
Old 07-26-2005, 01:08 AM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
Quote:
Originally posted by Vin420
well from what I see most of your people dispise people using cheats. I DO NOT play online just single player and enjoy that. and was wondewring if there are ANY for the final version(not demo)
your asking for cheats? Please don't post anything about cheats here again, especially asking for them. We are a Novalogic Gaming Fansite, as you probably know, novalogic doesn't like cheats in their game...so we don't allow the discussion of cheats in our forum. Let alone asking for them. You are basicly asking to get banned.
Old 07-26-2005, 01:09 AM
JonM is offline JonM

well press G to see all objectives and make sure you have them.

edge edit: no discussion of cheats in our forum please.
Old 07-26-2005, 01:15 AM
Vin420 is offline Vin420

UNDERSTOOD about the "C" word

The only objective left in to ex-fill on the little bird. I get on it and it won't take off!! any ideas??
Old 07-26-2005, 01:23 AM
JonM is offline JonM

ok i guess no single player cheats ... lol :P
Old 07-26-2005, 01:24 AM
Vin420 is offline Vin420

ok well thanx for all the help I guess I offended by merely mentioning the "C" word guess I will get help with " Shattered Palace" elsewhere!
Old 07-26-2005, 02:15 AM
EDGE is offline EDGE

you didn't offend anyone. I was just telling you that we don't allow the discussion of cheats here, multiplayer nor singleplayer.
Old 07-26-2005, 06:42 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
will here the drawback to cheats they do seem nice when your playing in the game off line but most don't under stand what a lot of makers of these cheats tools do, they add-in a trojan horse key-logger to them and some have it to set to leech on to the key-codes your game saves on the HHD so it send a copy of it to the makers of the cheat tools. best don't use cheats at all. avast anti-virus have found many cheats tools having these virus's in them all it takes is open up that file to get to the cheat tool boom you got it, you don't need to take the cheat tool out at all of the file may it be a zip-file or RAR-file don't matter.
===========================================

try to do other thing search out areas in the game to catch and finish a mission i for one have finish all the levels in DF:BHD and Team Sabre love them Spec-Missions playing offline.

it better not to use cheats i play a lot of games and even Halo it can really get to you these Bad guys AI but i learn to deal with it, you know what it really better that way you pick up shortcut doing thing.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 07-26-2005, 12:11 PM
Vin420 is offline Vin420

Point is quite clear about the "C's" I just cannot figure out what could be missing in "Shattered Palace" I have killed ALL enemies, detainees are in custody, got the M60 and went to the roof for ex-fill on the little bird as instructed, and it won't take off!! I have started over on that mission 3 times and the same result.
Old 07-26-2005, 12:14 PM
Vin420 is offline Vin420

I have explored every inch of the level and found nothing else to do. that one objective is all I have to complete the entire thing. I have 9 and 6/7 missions complete. by the way are those 10 missions all there are in the game? or do you get a new dimention when you complete those 10 missions?