Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Computers > Hardware and Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Hardware and Software Discuss hardware, software and security related stuff

Old 03-09-2005, 10:44 AM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

eek Top Corporate Hate Web Sites

Charles Wolrich, 03.08.05, 6:00 AM ET

NEW YORK - Sometimes it seems that shoddy products and atrocious customer service go together like peanut butter and chocolate.

But while your average disgruntled consumer simply vents their bile by bellowing at a bewildered service rep, a few go farther. Much farther. These perennially peeved people build--and obsessively maintain--sites devoted exclusively to complaining about their least favorite corporations.

To honor these quixotic champions, we spent hours trawling the Web looking for the very best corporate hate sites. After checking out more than 100 sites with names like dontflycontinentalairlines.com and fordlemon.com, we rated the best of them on a scale from one to five in six different categories: ease of use, frequency of updates, number of posts, hostility level (angrier is better), relevance, and entertainment value (Hey! Angry and funny!).

The following nine sites--there were ten, but one went unexpectedly dark during the editing of this story--are the crème de la crème of online rage. Note that we substantially cleaned up some of the posts, editing out odd capitulation schemes, iffy grammar and plain incoherence. Apparently blinding anger does not go hand in hand with dotting your i's and crossing your t's.

Click >here< to read more

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 03-09-2005, 09:21 PM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
No Emachines!!! No POS MSN! No NOVALOGIC!!
Old 03-09-2005, 09:58 PM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

Quote:
Originally posted by atholon
No Emachines!!! No POS MSN! No NOVALOGIC!!
Well get on it buddy boy!

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 03-12-2005, 02:34 PM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
Hehe...all those companies suck...there is another one that you can add: No StateFARM! POS insurance company trying to cheat me out of my money.