Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Old 08-11-2004, 07:26 AM
Tperk is offline Tperk

SoH Charity Invitational

Team SOH Hosted St. Jude Charity Tournament

Team SOH is in the planning phase for hosting the 2005 Team SOH Charity Tournament. We are enlisting the Delta Force Community in the battle against diseases in children. We are in the process of enlisting teams and 1 member from each team to be on the council for this charity event. A lot remains to be done but we know that it is wise to assemble the council before major decisions are made.

Once individuals are brought into this council they will be given access to a private section in the Team SOH forums. This private forum is for the planning and communication of this event and has already been created.

Who can sign up a team? We ask that the individual with top authority in a team sign their team up. (Example: Commanding Officer) The logic behind this is that we are seeking buy in and commitment. In the event that the individual having top authority in a team designates someone other than themselves to be on the council for this charity event we ask that when enrolling their team that he or she list their designate to be on the council.

Here is the format for enrolling – please copy and paste:
==========================================

Team Name:

Team Website:

Name of person enrolling team & ways to contact them:

Name of person to be on charity council & ways to contact them:

==========================================

Here is Team SOH’s enrollment into this charity event:

Team Name: Soldiers Of Honor

Team Website: http://www.teamsoh.com

Name of person enrolling team & ways to contact them:
Covert1^SOH^, ICQ #: 162764691, e-mail: Covert1@teamsoh.com

Name of person to be on charity council & ways to contact them:
Quaken^SOH^, ICQ#: 201968388, e-mail: Quaken@teamsoh.com

I was also hoping that Nova Hq would help and Advertize this on the Main Page of the Site.. Thanks

Tperk From Legion of Doom

http://www.lodsquad.com
Old 08-11-2004, 12:41 PM
Sharptooth~RGR is offline Sharptooth~RGR

Send a message via ICQ to Sharptooth~RGR
Hello all, I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself and see if we can get the ball rolling here.
I am Sharptooth from ~RGR Rebel Gun Runners and we have committed to this GREAT Charity event. We are one of nine squads that have currently committed to this event.

I was hoping to give you all a little friendly nudge!

We need your support to make this an even better event and I was hoping to be able to include your team on the Charity council. You and your team can help make a difference.

All we need is a member of your squad to represent you on the Charity Council and a commitment that you all will raise a minimum of $100.00.

I know that SOH has raised $340.00 and ~RGR is up to $80.00 as not all of my members have sent in their monies.

This event is going to help put the DF Community on the map in a good light. People are always talking about how gamers are irresponsible and that video games are bad for everyone. Together, we have a chance to build a name for the DF Community that says, "Gamers do care."

We ask that your members send their monies to one contact on your squad and then one check is sent to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital on behalf of your squad.

Please let me or one of the SOH guys know if you have any questions.

Thank you all so much for caring and supporting the children.
Old 08-25-2004, 06:10 AM
xergame is offline xergame

thats cool what your doing. My business partner might have some money to give out. lol his like a multimillionare. Ill have to ask him. Me im dirt pooor.