Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 09-09-2002, 01:29 PM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

How do I Ban or Punt an unwanted player from my Multiplayer game?

When you Host your own game you can Punt or Ban unwanted players.

First press the K key to view the Player List.
Find the number next to the player that you want to remove from your game.
Then press the ~ key(Tilde). This will bring up the Command Line. Type: PUNT and the player's two digit number. And press ENTER.
This will kick that player out of your game temporary (they will be able to rejoin your game after clicking on your game listing at the Novaworld page).

-OR-
BAN and the player's number. To permanently remove the player from the game. One more thing to remember. Banning in BHD Demo is permanent. Only way to unban a person is to uninstall the game and remove the folder.

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1

Last edited by DevilDog#1; 09-28-2002 at 02:24 AM.